Gabby Barrett - “The Good Ones”

Bentley

SamanthaJadeFr

She will be on "Live With Kelly And Ryan" on thursday, don't know if she will perform "I Hope" or "The Good Ones" though.

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
Wrong info
  • Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

11 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

She will be on "Live With Kelly And Ryan" tomorrow, don't know if she will perform "I Hope" or "The Good Ones" though.

I seen on twitter she’s doing I Hope. :noparty:

10 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Up to #600 (+49) on Apple Music US.

Only 2 adds on radio this week and still not top 50 on mediabase. It has 470 spins though, not sure how many it needs to be top 50

SamanthaJadeFr
3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I seen on twitter she’s doing I Hope. :noparty:

:deadbanana4: This will be her "Havana", still performing it on big stages years after even though she has a new single to promote.

Just now, SamanthaJadeFr said:

:deadbanana4: This will be her "Havana", still performing it on big stages years after even though she has a new single to promote.

My faves are cursed lol but to be fair she really didn’t a chance to promote it on tv and they are pushing it on other formats right now 

SamanthaJadeFr
11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Only 2 adds on radio this week and still not top 50 on mediabase. It has 470 spins though, not sure how many it needs to be top 50

Well a country guy called Brantley Gilbert just entered the top 50 on country radio with 629 spins, if that gives us any indication of how close Gabby is to enter top 50.

1 minute ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Well a country guy called Brantley Gilbert just entered the top 50 on country radio with 629 spins, if that gives us any indication of how close Gabby is to enter top 50.

So in country radio female terms she’ll be top 50 in two months. :rip:

SamanthaJadeFr
9 minutes ago, Bentley said:

My faves are cursed lol but to be fair she really didn’t a chance to promote it on tv and they are pushing it on other formats right now 

Yeah, i think that was the "I Hope" performance she was supposed to do months ago on that same show but got rescheduled for tomorrow.

SamanthaJadeFr
Just now, Bentley said:

So in country radio female terms she’ll be top 50 in two months. :rip:

Probably :rip:Other country girls like Kelsea Ballerini and Marren Morris only gained +9 and +22 spins respectively yesterday with their new singles and their are just inside the top 50. So if "The Good Ones" only gains such a low amount of spins like them, we're gonna be here for a while before going top 50.

32 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Probably :rip:Other country girls like Kelsea Ballerini and Marren Morris only gained +9 and +22 spins respectively yesterday with their new singles and their are just inside the top 50. So if "The Good Ones" only gains such a low amount of spins like them, we're gonna be here for a while before going top 50.

I really hope I hopes success wasn’t a fluke :rip:

SamanthaJadeFr
10 hours ago, Bentley said:

Up to 55 on BB country Airplay 

Just one place in one week. I know country radio are always slow and songs chart for months but :deadbanana4:

SamanthaJadeFr
On 7/7/2020 at 3:35 AM, Bentley said:

I really hope I hopes success wasn’t a fluke :rip:

Same, at least it's showing sign of increase on iTunes.

4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Same, at least it's showing sign of increase on iTunes.

49 now 

133 overall

Edited by Bentley
SamanthaJadeFr
4 hours ago, Bentley said:

45 country iTunes

121 overall iTunes 

Amazing positions for its low airplay 

Definitely going to be a hit considering the lack of promo for the song. Just need some radio support which should come fast if the song continues to increase on iTunes.

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#135 United States

Apple Music:

#610 United States

Radio still being a slow ass bitch 😡

SamanthaJadeFr
1 hour ago, Bentley said:

The Good Ones

iTunes:

#135 United States

Apple Music:

#610 United States

Radio still being a slow ass bitch 😡

#126 (+9) on iTunes US and #603 (+7) on Apple Music, about to reach a new peak.

I'm checking Mediabase everyday hoping she will finally debut on the top 50 but still nothing. I swear if they try to make her a one hit wonder, i will fume. They will have no choice but to play her if she continues to increase like she is right now.