Billboard Country Airplay: 

Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #12 (+1) *New peak*

Country Streaming Songs:
Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #24 (NE) 

Radio Songs:

Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #45 (+1) *New peak*

Canada:

Billboard Canada Hot 100:

Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #100 (NE)

Billboard Canada Country Airplay:

Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #21 (+4) *New peak*

Canada All-Format Airplay:
Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: #50 (NE)

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
  • Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

SamanthaJadeFr
24 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

yay it's finally on the Canadian Hot 100 :laugh:

They better not put a "I Hope" again and rob this song from a higher peaking position.

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#11 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 5.191 (+110 spins) - 27.236 (+0.532 audience)

#3 biggest spins increase and #5 biggest audience increase on country radio yesterday.

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#11 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 5.217 (+26 spins) - 27.509 (+0.273 audience)

SamanthaJadeFr

Up to #8 (+1) on iTunes and back to its peak when it was released last year.

Overall:

#48 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 32.87 (+0.20 audience)

15 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Up to #8 (+1) on iTunes and back to its peak when it was released last year.

Overall:

#48 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 32.87 (+0.20 audience)

Whew the LONGEVITY is insane.

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#11 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 5.302 (+85 spins) - 28.109 (+0.600 audience)

#4 biggest spins increase and #3 biggest audience increase on country radio yesterday.

"The Good Ones" has also more spins that the song above her at #10 but just a little behind in term of audience, but thanks to today's update, she's catching up.

Another artist above her is also free falling. So if she doesn't reach the top 10 by the end of the week, she will early next week.

SamanthaJadeFr

Overall:

#47 (+1) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 33.57 (+0.70 audience)

SamanthaJadeFr

Mediabase US (Country):

#3 (=) - Luke Combs - Better Together: 7.376 (-106 spins) - 44.779 (-0.587 audience)

#6 (-2) - Darius Rucker - Beers And Sunshine: 6.788 (-371 spins) - 39.891 (-2.194 audience)

#10 (=) - Dustin Lynch - Momma's House: 5.225 (-13 spins) - 28.573 (-0.117 audience)

#11 (=) - Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones: 5.296 (-6 spins) - 28.501 (+0.392 audience)

This is shaping up to be a nice hit for her!

I love watching the performance for this song rise but at this rate it’ll be another 3-4 months before we get a next single from her. IF we get a next single from Goldmine :noparty:

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

This is shaping up to be a nice hit for her!

I love watching the performance for this song rise but at this rate it’ll be another 3-4 months before we get a next single from her. IF we get a next single from Goldmine :noparty:

Yes, specially if they plan on sending this to Pop, AC & Hot AC. We could end up waiting even longer for Warner to push another single. just to let "The Good Ones" do its thing.

Apple Music US: #195 (+2) *New peak*

Hopefully, she can book a performance at the "ACM Awards" next month, but also an "American Idol" one too since she's their only success story in years. The live shows there will probably start next month too and i feel like they may push for #1 on country radio around april.

Edit: 

Apple Music US: #193 (+2) *New peak*

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Yes, specially if they plan on sending this to Pop, AC & Hot AC. We could end up waiting even longer for Warner to push another single. just to let "The Good Ones" do its thing.

Yes exactly. I agree with that sentiment just bc this has the potential to become a sizable hit in comparison to I Hope but as a stan.... that depresses me bc this has been out for SO LONG already that I’m ready for something fresh. :emofish:

10 hours ago, Khamis said:

Yes exactly. I agree with that sentiment just bc this has the potential to become a sizable hit in comparison to I Hope but as a stan.... that depresses me bc this has been out for SO LONG already that I’m ready for something fresh. :emofish:

I know, i feel like we may only get one more single after "The Good Ones" and then she will move to her next era, which is a shame as a fan cause there's so many good songs on "Goldmine" that deserve to be a single but it's hard not to see the bigger picture and want another crossover hit with "The Good Ones". If i'm right, Warner should push "The Good Ones" to #1 on country radio around the first two weeks of april and it really feels like the song has just started to smash, so sending this to Pop, AC and HAC seems inevitable.