• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

On 5/26/2020 at 9:33 AM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Not yet, probably because "I Hope" is still one of the most played songs on country radio, even though it went recurrent a while ago. We probably have to wait for "The Good Ones" to be officially sent to country radio to finally see some moves.

152 country iTunes, highest it’s been in a long time!

SamanthaJadeFr
7 hours ago, Bentley said:

152 country iTunes, highest it’s been in a long time!

That's great, hopefully it can rise even further before it gets sent officially to country radio. Promising so far.

SamanthaJadeFr

"The Good Ones" is up to #293 on iTunes US. The highest it's been since its release. It gained around 400 places since yesterday.

It's coming :alexz2:

2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

"The Good Ones" is up to #293 on iTunes US. The highest it's been since its release. It gained around 400 places since yesterday.

It's coming :alexz2:

Well damn, I wonder why. Queen coming for another country hit though, just a mild day :alexz2:

SamanthaJadeFr
4 hours ago, Bentley said:

Well damn, I wonder why?

Probably because the gp is stanning talent as well as the new princess of country :nicole:

SamanthaJadeFr

iTunes US: #260 (+33)

iTunes Canada: #258 (NE)

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
2 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

iTunes US: #260 (+33)

iTunes Canada: #258 (NE)

The organic rise. It must be getting some light airplay :alexz:

SamanthaJadeFr
7 hours ago, Bentley said:

65 on country iTunes @SamanthaJadeFr

cant wait for this to take off with the radio add date. Wedding theme song incoming? :duca:

The Bachelor theme song maybe.

Still rising on iTunes US: #226 (+34)

10 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

The Bachelor theme song maybe.

Still rising on iTunes US: #226 (+34)

I’ll be damned :clap3:

15 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

iTunes US: #175 (+51)

Wtf, is it discounted lol? 

SamanthaJadeFr
48 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Wtf, is it discounted lol? 

Just checked, it's not. I don't know what's happening. She didn't post it on social media either :michael:

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
25 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Just checked, it's not. I don't know what's happening. She didn't post it on social media either :michael:

Up to 54 on country iTunes. I’ll bet the album release in a few weeks will shoot it up even higher, just hope country radio is on board again 

56 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

172 overall now 

SamanthaJadeFr
12 hours ago, Bentley said:

Up to 54 on country iTunes. I’ll bet the album release in a few weeks will shoot it up even higher, just hope country radio is on board again 

Yes, country radio is so unpredictable. They can make her a one hit wonder or not. Can't wait to see how it goes with the radio add date. Hopefully, she's gonna be the most added song.

On 6/2/2020 at 8:52 AM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Yes, country radio is so unpredictable. They can make her a one hit wonder or not. Can't wait to see how it goes with the radio add date. Hopefully, she's gonna be the most added song.

Most added on country radio with 32 adds 

SamanthaJadeFr
8 hours ago, Bentley said:

Most added on country radio with 32 adds 

I wasn't prepared. Clearly, country radio has decided who the future of country music is:jonny6: 

Bethenny Frankel
9 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I wasn't prepared. Clearly, country radio has decided who the future of country music is:jonny6: 

the new Carrie Underwood is coming :jonny5:

SamanthaJadeFr
34 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

the new Carrie Underwood is coming :jonny5:

Can't wait for her to release her Jesus Take The Wheel and Wasted as singles, she's also a fav to be nominated as "Best New Artist" at the next year Grammy, like Carrie was back then. Truly her successor :alexz2:

Edited by SamanthaJadeFr
Bethenny Frankel
3 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Can't wait for her to release her Jesus Take The Wheel and Wasted as singles, she's also a fav to be nominated as "Best New Artist" at the next year Grammy, like Carrie was back then. Truly her successor :alexz2:

The Good Ones is her Don't Forget To Remember Me, I can already manifest it. I love both songs a lot too, DFTRM is an underrated song in the Carrie Fanbase