Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• Bentley

• Khamis

• Kamil24

1 minute ago, JustHoran said:

Yay!

I hope it’s a success! Can’t wait for the album :smitten:

Not sure if I like this as much as I Hope - but I do think it's a solid follow up. 

1 minute ago, Mezik said:

Not sure if I like this as much as I Hope - but I do think it's a solid follow up. 

It is a very “don’t forget to remember me” esque situation isn’t it! 

She already had her before he cheats so her wasted is coming after this! :duca:

SamanthaJadeFr
8 hours ago, Bentley said:

@SamanthaJadeFr @Kamil24 :duca: .. another country number 1? 

I knew this would be the second single. It made sense. With how "I Hope" performed, country radio has to support her second single, it's not a "I Hope" type of smash but still a good one that could be a #1.

It does seem like a "Don't Forget To Remember Me", just like "I Hope" seemed like a "Before He Cheats". Can't wait for her "Jesus Take The Wheel" :jonny:

Subestar23

I find it so weird how their announced her second single to be a song that was already released last July! Country radio confuses me, surely a brand new single from her upcoming album would not only promote her, but also encourage people to check out her album?

Edited by Subestar23
14 hours ago, Subestar23 said:

I find it so weird how their announced her second single to be a song that was already released last July! Country radio confuses me, surely a brand new single from her upcoming album would not only promote her, but also encourage people to check out her album?

Yeah I’m not mad at this choice but I would have liked something new as well 

17 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I knew this would be the second single. It made sense. With how "I Hope" performed, country radio has to support her second single, it's not a "I Hope" type of smash but still a good one that could be a #1.

It does seem like a "Don't Forget To Remember Me", just like "I Hope" seemed like a "Before He Cheats". Can't wait for her "Jesus Take The Wheel" :jonny:

Got Me! Is her Jesus Take The Wheel :jonny6:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Love this song. Feel like it’s been out a while though. 

It makes sense though considering she already has a video for this that can go into rotation on cmt considering they can’t film a proper video right now for a new single 

SamanthaJadeFr
1 hour ago, Bentley said:

Got Me! Is her Jesus Take The Wheel :jonny6:

Yes, that would have been my choice for the second single. Christian radio would have supported this song and it would have become a multi format smash. Still possible if it's the third single :duca:. It's my favorite song she released but right now, "The Good Ones" is the perfect choice since it already has a video.

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Yes, that would have been my choice for the second single. Christian radio would have supported this song and it would have become a multi format smash. Still possible if it's the third single :duca:. It's my favorite song she released but right now, "The Good Ones" is the perfect choice since it already has a video.

I agree. Hoping warner pushes it 4 singles deep. The preorder and performance of Got Me on iTunes concerns me though :dancehall:

SamanthaJadeFr
1 hour ago, Bentley said:

I agree. Hoping warner pushes it 4 singles deep. The preorder and performance of Got Me on iTunes concerns me though :dancehall:

Yeah doesn't sound promising for "Got Me", i hope they don't go for "Hall Of Fame" as the third single just because it did its own thing on the chart just like "The Good Ones". Gonna wait for the album, maybe there's another hit there.

14 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

I like this but it's...old..why not a new one?

Probably cause they can’t do a good video at the moment and this already has one 

SamanthaJadeFr
19 hours ago, Bentley said:

194 on the country iTunes chart with virtually no airplay! :clap3: @SamanthaJadeFr

That's the highest it's been in weeks i believe. Another hit is coming :alexz2:

On 5/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

That's the highest it's been in weeks i believe. Another hit is coming :alexz2:

Is it doing anything?

SamanthaJadeFr
7 hours ago, Bentley said:

Is it doing anything?

Not yet, probably because "I Hope" is still one of the most played songs on country radio, even though it went recurrent a while ago. We probably have to wait for "The Good Ones" to be officially sent to country radio to finally see some moves.