Most Watched Super Bowl Halftime Performances Ever

HeWolf

5 minutes ago, Shakishaki said:

No one acknowledges her. No one cares how they got the SuperBowl after the a whole year of the show. But the fact is Shakira won by a miles with more sales, more streams, more trends, more memes... basically everything. There’s no SuperBowl performer in history gets so little sales and streams like Miss Lopez. They are just not on the same level, Shakira is always superior.

The first page of this thread is full of Shaki stans shading Jen. Don’t act like yall are above the bull**** and don’t be surprised when people respond to unnecessary shade.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeWolf

• Shakishaki

• SO.UNCOOL™

• SavagePapi

7 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

The first page of this thread is full of Shaki stans shading Jen. Don’t act like yall are above the bull**** and don’t be surprised when people respond to unnecessary shade.

Well, it was May 2020 but you are still pressed about it? Get a life.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:37 AM, wesleywalrus said:

It's so fascinating to me Gaga sold 275,000 albums + songs the week of her performance. I can't find anyone who comes close to that. Beyonce 220,000 and Katy comes in third with 121,000....less than double :eek:

It's honestly still so surprising to me that Gaga actually did it.

Wait is this true???:deadbanana2:

Marry Illusion Glory
11 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Wait is this true???:deadbanana2:

Yes. Her post-SB catalog boost remains the highest to date.

Following Gaga's performance, her catalog of songs soared by a whopping 1,850 percent to 410,000 downloads sold in the week ending Feb. 9, according to Nielsen Music. Mother Monster's albums likewise leap following the Super Bowl. In the week ending Feb. 9, Gaga's catalog of albums vaulted by 844 percent to 135,000 equivalent album units earned.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/7694020/lady-gaga-super-bowl-sales-streaming-gains-songs-albums/

No wonder OGHs still fume about it to this day :fan:

OT: Gaga :clap3: Shak/JLo obliterating everyone else :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Following Gaga's performance, her catalog of songs soared by a whopping 1,850 percent to 410,000 downloads sold in the week ending Feb. 9, according to Nielsen Music. Mother Monster's albums likewise leap following the Super Bowl. In the week ending Feb. 9, Gaga's catalog of albums vaulted by 844 percent to 135,000 equivalent album units earned.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/7694020/lady-gaga-super-bowl-sales-streaming-gains-songs-albums/

OT: Gaga :clap3: Shak/JLo obliterating everyone else :deadbanana2:

Oh wow:deadbanana4:

MASSIVE. Not bad for "outdated" music. :gaycat4:

OT: Wait the amount of TALENT in the top ten with a few exceptions of course

Edited by lepetitmonstr
5 hours ago, Shakishaki said:

Well, it was May 2020 but you are still pressed about it? Get a life.

Your still replying to me but I need to get over it? Take your own advice.

21 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Your still replying to me but I need to get over it? Take your own advice.

I won't reply you if you didn't reply me. Get over it, Shakira won based on the stats.

The video wouldn't get viewed 200 million times if Shakira isn't involved as the main headliner. She's a streaming giant.

The other one.....well, I guess everyone knows.:supaspaz:

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

bUt nObOdY cArEd aBoUt iT aNd iT dIdNt tReNd oN tOuiTtER :isudumblmao:

9 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Yet you Shaki stans are still so bothered by Jenny that you constantly have to shade her. If your queen is so superior why even acknowledge Jennifer then? 

Is it cause yall know Jennifer is the bigger star? Is it cause you know Shaki would have never booked the Super Bowl had Jay-Z not taking over creative? Tell me what was the reason?

Because we have to defend ourselves when lies are being written. Saying that JLo was responsible for the streaming and acclaim of the Halftime Show is utter lies.. everyone knows that Shakira is the streaming queen, and that she brought that show to a global viewership. She outdid Jennifer in every aspect that is measurable, in terms of feedback, sales, streaming, online trending, etc. And she was even featured on the most Googled Artists of 2020 in the US. That's really impressive for an artist that has never catered to the US market and is so polarizing to someone like Jennifer who is all about bling, bedazzled cups, money and endorsements.. That's what we take issue with. It doesn't make sense to argue facts with opinions.

You will never (that i know of) see us Shakira fans defending Shakira's acting skills, talking about how she's a much better actress than Jennifer. We might say Jennifer is a bad actress, but not compare her to Shakira.. because she's pretty much a non-factor in acting. And that's fine with us. 

Fandom should never lead to blindness.

16 hours ago, Acclaimed said:

Because we have to defend ourselves when lies are being written. Saying that JLo was responsible for the streaming and acclaim of the Halftime Show is utter lies.. everyone knows that Shakira is the streaming queen, and that she brought that show to a global viewership. She outdid Jennifer in every aspect that is measurable, in terms of feedback, sales, streaming, online trending, etc. And she was even featured on the most Googled Artists of 2020 in the US. That's really impressive for an artist that has never catered to the US market and is so polarizing to someone like Jennifer who is all about bling, bedazzled cups, money and endorsements.. That's what we take issue with. It doesn't make sense to argue facts with opinions.

You will never (that i know of) see us Shakira fans defending Shakira's acting skills, talking about how she's a much better actress than Jennifer. We might say Jennifer is a bad actress, but not compare her to Shakira.. because she's pretty much a non-factor in acting. And that's fine with us. 

Fandom should never lead to blindness.

:gaycat5:

11 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Queen tingz! :heart:

Their so bothered even though their gurl has all the streams. Like would you be bothered by a lesser? Cause I wouldn’t. Jenny must be superior then :fan:

On 2/23/2021 at 9:14 PM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

OMG she’s such a juggernaut & that’s history :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Their so bothered even though their gurl has all the streams. Like would you be bothered by a lesser? Cause I wouldn’t. Jenny must be superior then :fan:

But you are so “unbothered” to comment down under repeatedly

12 hours ago, SO.UNCOOL™ said:

Apparently, she hits a nerve. :fan:

And you are allowed to have your own opinion just like they do as well. "Freedom of speech" is what one of them told me after trolling J.Lo threads. Ain't It Funny.

Maybe they should take their own advice. Idk just a thought. 

On 2/24/2021 at 1:40 AM, Mystic Boy said:

bUt nObOdY cArEd aBoUt iT aNd iT dIdNt tReNd oN tOuiTtER :isudumblmao:

the biggest kii about this comment and the "fanbase" this comes from is that the person who trended on twitter had the lowest performance views out of all the girls this last halftime boost. :dancehall: