• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeWolf

• Shakishaki

• SO.UNCOOL™

• SavagePapi

40 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

It's so fascinating to me Gaga sold 275,000 albums + songs the week of her performance. I can't find anyone who comes close to that. Beyonce 220,000 and Katy comes in third with 121,000....less than double :eek:

It's honestly still so surprising to me that Gaga actually did it.

This is not a correct comparison though as neither Katy nor Beyoncé had any brand-new song on their setlist. Of those 275,000 Gaga's sales, 149,000 (54%) came from Million Reasons alone, meaning that Gaga had 126,000 catalog sales, which is perfectly in line with what Katy did and much lower than what Beyoncé did.

littlepotter

Gaga her power :clap3: The way she'd be #1 if millions of straights around the world didn't jack off to Shakira :clap3: 

gotportugal

Prince's streaming :clap3:

J-LO and SHAKIRA SHAKIRA did that tho, 208m is incredible, a Global Super Bowl wow

6ykPNUn.gif6ykPNUn.gif

Oktober Knight
3 hours ago, BreatheGaga said:

Can mods please ban threads that are being made several times per week? It’s literally clogging up SO much space.

Awwwww why are you so pressed when there's a new thread every time Gaga breathes air? 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Gaga her power :clap3: The way she'd be #1 if millions of straights around the world didn't jack off to Shakira :clap3: 

But she's not #1, so... 

4 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

It's so fascinating to me Gaga sold 275,000 albums + songs the week of her performance. I can't find anyone who comes close to that. Beyonce 220,000 and Katy comes in third with 121,000....less than double :eek:

It's honestly still so surprising to me that Gaga actually did it.

Well Gaga had released Joanne, while Bey and Katy didn't have new albums.

Gaga also had a single, while Bey and Katy didn't.

Edited by Scarface
3 hours ago, Kots said:

This is not a correct comparison though as neither Katy nor Beyoncé had any brand-new song on their setlist. Of those 275,000 Gaga's sales, 149,000 (54%) came from Million Reasons alone, meaning that Gaga had 126,000 catalog sales, which is perfectly in line with what Katy did and much lower than what Beyoncé did.

:clap3:

#8 1993 - Michael Jackson142 Million

Live: 91M Streaming: 51M

The performance that made the Halftime show a thing. Truly an iconic moment in pop history :clap3:

6 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The way everyone cares about SB Halftime shows after Madonna :clap3:

I think it kinda started a bit with the BEP but yeah, there is a before and and after with Madonna for sure.

4 hours ago, Kots said:

That user tried it. 

wesleywalrus
7 hours ago, Kots said:

How many copies did Formation sell that week?