skwonderfactory

'The Twilight Saga' (books only)

skwonderfactory

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•พ๐–†๐–Œ๐–† ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰!

ย 

The-Twilight-Saga-wallpaper.png

ย 

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐๐จ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ€” ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐šย :eli:

ย 

ย 

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ:

โ€ข ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š?
โ€ข ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’”๐’•?
โ€ข ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“?
โ€ข ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘บ๐’–๐’? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’๐’๐’•?
โ€ข ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†?

ย 

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

ย 

๐๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ฌ,

๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐งย ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐

๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ฌ.

ย 

๐€๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž:ย ๐ก๐ญ๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฌ://๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ฅ.๐ง๐ž๐ญ/๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ/๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”-๐ง๐ž๐ฐ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ /

selena_lavigne

Twilight books ranked

ย 

Twilight >/= New Moon > Eclipse > Breaking Dawn

Cherish

I need to reread them all. Did anyone snag the white hardcover (or were they paperback) versions? They look cheap to meย 

skwonderfactory
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I need to reread them all. Did anyone snag the white hardcover (or were they paperback) versions? They look cheap to meย 

I'm actually planning on ordering the white ones with the red painted edges. I have all four โ€” the original with the movie cover andย New Moonย throughย Breaking Dawnย with there original covers โ€” and the first three I have are paperbacks, only Breaking Dawn is hardcover. The paperbacks are some of the better ones I own in terms of quality, so if the white versions are the same, then I would be more than satisfied.

ย 

I also want to get Twilight,ย New Moonย andย Eclipseย in hardcover lol.ย 

ย 

They're some of my favorite book covers ever, the symbolism is genius. Though,ย Midnight Sun's cover is kind of pissing me off because the font is so big, especially for the book title.

ย 

I've only read the books once and they're solid, thoughย Breaking Dawnย is... questionable to say the least. Stephenie's writing definitely gets better over the course of the series and I feelย Midnight Sunย will be the best written yet.

ย 

I just started re-writingย Twilightย today.

Edited by skwonderfactory

TeeJay

Eclipse - Breaking Dawn - Twilight - new moon

ย 

I find it so difficult to read new moon, it's like a chore trying to get through that book. Breaking dawn and eclipse and pretty close to being tied but the fight in eclipse puts it on top where as breaking dawn had a massive build up only to end with nothing happening lol.ย 

ย 

But if we really wanna be honest, The short second life of bree tanner is the best twilight book. It's short but amazing.ย 

Sam96

I just added the white collection to my amazon listย :jonny6:ย 

ย 

I havenโ€™t read the books since 2008 - 2009 so Iโ€™m excited to reread themย 

Alaska.

Not a big fan of the books but this is my ranking for the ones I read

ย 

Bree Tannerย >>>>>> Eclipse >>>>> Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New Moon

ย 

TSSLOBT was the last one I read from them and it was by far the best book, I really never cared about Bella and Edwards' romance :skull:

ย 

Eclipse was cute, I remember liking reading about the Cullen's past

ย 

Twilight was meh but I thought it was more interesting than the movie

ย 

New Moon was garbage. Bella spent the entire book talking about the hole she had after Edward left her and I couldn't be more bored reading about her basic ass getting heartbrokenย 

Kavish
Posted (edited)

I read and hated the first book when I was a teenager but I think I was highly biased back then because there was a Harry Potter vs. Twilight stan war and I was more pro-HP.

ย 

Now that I am an adult, I want to give The Twilight Saga another chance without comparing it to another series.

Edited by Kavish

Lawssance

Nnnn my cringe Twilight phase that lasted throughout all of middle school coming back to haunt me in the form of this thread.

skwonderfactory

Mmmmmmmmm.........?

Prisoner

I've only read the first book andย i remember being pretty shook by it. maybe i should start reading the entire series hmm

skwonderfactory

I ordered the entire series in hardcover,ย brand new for only $14!!!!!!!

Prisoner
47 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I ordered the entire series in hardcover,ย brand new for only $14!!!!!!!

I-ย that's quite a steal. collecting hardcovers is so satisfying :jonny2:

skwonderfactory
11 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I knowย right, it's the box set too. Itย mightย be a scam because it's on eBay with the stock image, but the seller has a 99.7% rating after 233 reviews and it's backed with eBay's money back guarantee, so I went for it. I got a tracking number andย everything and it's coming before/on Monday.

thatsmydemi

I'm not a big fan of the franchise overall. I read the books out of curiosity and they were disappointing. Iย read all of them (including that spin off, which I really enjoyed).ย 

ย 

Eclipse = Bree Tanner > Breaking Dawn > Twilightย  >>>>>>>>>>> New Moon.ย 

ย 

I swear it took me more than a year to finish New Moon. It was so ****ing boring. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn were entertaining and easilyย better than the first two. I'm curious about the new book ngl.ย 

skwonderfactory
On 6/3/2020 at 3:43 PM, Prisoner said:

UPDATE: It wasn't a scam!!!!!

ย 

IMG-2430.jpgย