Top Posters In This Topic

• Slamless

• simmnfierzig

• geddymonster

• Conservative

8 hours ago, supaspaz said:

6-1, 6-0

Legend V coming for blood!

She looked great from the start and has a favorable draw. Hopefully she could make a run.

venus-williams-is-fun.gif

Did you all hear about the ESPN commentator referring to Venus as a gorilla? I mean, even if he didn't mean it maliciously, he could have at least had a little more tact. 

Both Serena and Venus looking good. 

However, I'm feeling that Konta could be the one to knock Serena out. I'm British, but I do hope I'm wrong. 

Also, I'm very impressed with Dan Evans this tournament! 

The Williams sisters are unreal. Legendary stuff can you imagine if they reach the final ? 

As for the ESPN controversy, how does it sounds to native english speaker ? I mean if it's possible he said guerilla why not giving him the benefit of the doubt especially since he has no history of racism ? Even Vee said it wasn't noteworthy 

The MESS in the men's draw. Watch the journalist praise the depth of the tour when they'd say how WTA sucks and the top players are weak when this would happen in the women's draw. Oh well. This is probably Roger and Nadal's last chance at the AO. Pull through Roger...

Not Svetlana flopping like this after beating JJ in that epic marathon.

Venus has a really good chance here, Kerber and Muguruza look beatable and Pavs would probably choke after a set and a half.

And mess at the men's draw losing its first two seeds before the women's one. 

Federer is doing it :duca: I really want to have Serena and Federer as the winning couple here. Venus would do too but she's not beating Serena in a slam final 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Kworb said:

Amazing run for her. I'd love that final too at this point, all my faves are out :dies:

I really need this once more for old time's sake! How legendary would that be?

Venus is going far in most slams this days bar Roland Garros. This doesn't look like her last run imo. She has a Wimbledon in her still.

Edited by FBF