Tennis | Djokovic does clownery, it comes back to bite

supaspaz

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

I haven't figured out this new atrl yet...

Yours was only a picture so you only need to click on your profile and then on the space where the pic should be, there's a small camera icon it's pretty simple.

Don't ask me about HQ avatar though, but there's a thread about it somewhere 

• Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Conservative

• geddymonster

• simmnfierzig

• Slamless

Rafa is playing way better than Roger (as always :fan: )

Edited by Gui Blackout

7 hours ago, FBF said:

The good sis was so sure Kerber actually had the talent :rip: Like Schiavone won a slam too, get the clue. :ahh: 

Although I guess it was pretty confusing because no player flucked 2 slams as far as I'm aware, but still it was pretty transparent Kerber never really belonged there :rip: 

Still no flukes....

Even if she never wins another one.

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Still no flukes....

Even if she never wins another one.

Oh come on we're not having this debate again. We disagree anyway, to me when you do something that you can never reproduce it's a fluke. 

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

Rafa is playing way better than Roger (as always :fan:)

looooooooooooooooool

Rafa is so washed up it's crazy. 

And Roger has been insanely good last 2 rounds

The courts are so fast this year! No wonder there have been so many shocking losses given by powerful ballbashers 

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

Rafa is playing way better than Roger (as always :fan:)

He really is. But it doesn't really matter though, if they meet no matter who's more in form we know who wins :doc: 

Just now, FBF said:

He really is. But it doesn't really matter though, if they meet no matter who's more in form we know who wins :doc: 

There is no way Rafa gets to the final. Would be very shocked.

But have really no idea who wins on the womens side. Thought Pliskova, but that last match..... Damn. Although she did play pretty well.

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

She's a good player, but god she's SO obnoxious. :skull: I guess she's the WTA version of Nick

I don't really know much about her. I'm just impressed she dispatched the top seed like that.

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

There is no way Rafa gets to the final. Would be very shocked.

But have really no idea who wins on the womens side. Thought Pliskova, but that last match..... Damn. Although she did play pretty well.

He can see it for him tbh. I was pretty impressed with his win over Zverev. He's 12-2 against Monfils, 6-2 against Raonic :michael: He'd have Thiem/Goffin/Dimitrov playing the biggest match of their career in the SF. It's pretty do-able imo

Ostapenko played great, I'm anxious Pliskova will beat Serena :toofunny2: 

3 minutes ago, FBF said:

He can see it for him tbh. I was pretty impressed with his win over Zverev. He's 12-2 against Monfils, 6-2 against Raonic :michael: He'd have Thiem/Goffin/Dimitrov playing the biggest match of their career in the SF. It's pretty do-able imo

Ostapenko played great, I'm anxious Pliskova will beat Serena :toofunny2: 

Don't give much on career records. 

All 3 Rafa, Monfils and Raonic are way different players than during most of those matches. But we'll see.

Coco/Mugu/Vee/Pavs, in a dream scenario, Vee would be the finalist out of these 

Shame Karo & Rena will (likely) meet each other already in semis

Rafa has been playing incredibly since the first round, against Sascha was the best match of the tournament, plus he's in impeccable shape.

Roger only really started to play well in the last 2 + he was terrible at Hopman. And he's playing Stan in the semis so don't really count him in the final so easily.

Edited by Gui Blackout

Legend V SLAYING as I predicted she would.

original-1.gif

Didn't someone on the old forum predict that Halep would win the Australian Open? :rip:

19 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Rafa has been playing incredibly since the first round, against Sascha was the best match of the tournament, plus he's in impeccable shape.

Roger only really started to play well in the last 2 + he was terrible at Hopman. And he's playing Stan in the semis so don't really count him in the final so easily.

Who's counting him in the final? :rip:

I wouldn't be that surprised if he lost to Zverev tbh and obviously would be underdog against Stan.

And guess we disagree on Rafa's level. A lot.

57 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

The courts are so fast this year! No wonder there have been so many shocking losses given by powerful ballbashers 

For a minute I thought I was watching the USO. :skull:

But what do we know, the one person who took advantage of the god awful slow plexicushion for six years was the first one who got spanked the minute the speeds of the courts changed.

46 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

Coco/Mugu/Vee/Pavs, in a dream scenario, Vee would be the finalist out of these 

Shame Karo & Rena will (likely) meet each other already in semis

MuguRena please. :dancehall:

30 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

Legend V SLAYING as I predicted she would.

original-1.gif

Didn't someone on the old forum predict that Halep would win the Australian Open? :rip:

@ABEL-o-matic? :eli:

1 minute ago, ABEL-o-matic said:

MuguRena please. :dancehall:

Rena getting her revenge

original-1.gif

2 minutes ago, pr_ said:

Legend Vee si TEACHING them girls. Mama didn't come to play, she came to SLAY.

She's chuck full of energy because there's no Petra to fight over the inhalers with.

8 hours ago, FBF said:

The good sis was so sure Kerber actually had the talent :rip: Like Schiavone won a slam too, get the clue. :ahh: 

Although I guess it was pretty confusing because no player flucked 2 slams as far as I'm aware, but still it was pretty transparent Kerber never really belonged there :rip: 

Amelie says hi. :toofunny3:

Just now, ABEL-o-matic said:

Amelie says hi. :toofunny3:

Wimbledon wasn't a fluke, Amelie really was a top player on grass. The AO though.. :rip: 

Just now, Bey Admired said:

Serena's match to start in 15 minutes. Prepared for the worst. 

Let's be positive, sis.