GlamSlam

Paper Mario: The Origami King

Recommended Posts

GlamSlam
Posted (edited)

So Nintendo announced this today, which will be released on the 17th of July. 

 

Looks awesome.

 

 

 

 

Edited by GlamSlam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz

i think this belongs to the entertainment section not games section :kii2:

anyway, sign me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psycho

Sign me up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dessy

3. Dessy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remmy

1. Sabbath
2. Astronomy
3. disruptive
4. luckystrike
5. Not Like The Movies
6. rl231
7. Touch It
8. Overprotected
9. Legend E
10. kiiwii
11. Diarrhoea
12. Psycho
13. Hikari
14. Henry
15. Riri.
16. wesleywalrus
17. Dessy
18. A Public Affair
19. Yvess
20. Guero
21. Marvin
22. fiercE
23. Witch Privilege
24. dussymob
25. Staryu
26. kipperskipper
27. Krazii
28. touya kinomoto
29. Rence
30. Dibbles
31. K$Ellie
32. Aria0327
33. 305
34. Queen Conchita
35. Icarus
36. alexanderao
37. thecptz
38. Wonderlust
39. iHype.
40. Chevysus
41. TROPICUM
42. Starboys
43. popmusiccritic
44. Noah
45. Oxygen
46. Live To Tell
47. EriKills
48. Remmy
49. Jackson
50. mikeyace16
51. Prismee
52. Rotunda
53. Sempiternal
54. shelven
55. Itz_Dani!
56. minho
57. Bacardo Royale
58. URBAN
59. jeffreyy
60. jqnetto
61. Sebas
62. Young In Love
63. geodude 
64. MAKSIM
65. Lucky#17
66. fleetfox

67. evtimow

68. Dylan'

69. PinkBox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rence

PTR

 

Remmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
icy

oh wow

 

Remmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry

Roll Right

 

Remmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prézli

:chick1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overprotected
2 hours ago, Remmy said:

1. Sabbath
2. Astronomy
3. disruptive
4. luckystrike
5. Not Like The Movies
6. rl231
7. Touch It
8. Overprotected
9. Legend E
10. kiiwii
11. Diarrhoea
12. Psycho
13. Hikari
14. Henry
15. Riri.
16. wesleywalrus
17. Dessy
18. A Public Affair
19. Yvess
20. Guero
21. Marvin
22. fiercE
23. Witch Privilege
24. dussymob
25. Staryu
26. kipperskipper
27. Krazii
28. touya kinomoto
29. Rence
30. Dibbles
31. K$Ellie
32. Aria0327
33. 305
34. Queen Conchita
35. Icarus
36. alexanderao
37. thecptz
38. Wonderlust
39. iHype.
40. Chevysus
41. TROPICUM
42. Starboys
43. popmusiccritic
44. Noah
45. Oxygen
46. Live To Tell
47. EriKills
48. Remmy
49. Jackson
50. mikeyace16
51. Prismee
52. Rotunda
53. Sempiternal
54. shelven
55. Itz_Dani!
56. minho
57. Bacardo Royale
58. URBAN
59. jeffreyy
60. jqnetto
61. Sebas
62. Young In Love
63. geodude 
64. MAKSIM
65. Lucky#17
66. fleetfox

67. evtimow

68. Dylan'

69. PinkBox 

Remove me from this **** I don't want any part of this ****ed up game, thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remmy
1 hour ago, Overprotected said:

Remove me from this **** I don't want any part of this ****ed up game, thanks

 

YES YOU ARE WHALE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hikari
5 hours ago, Remmy said:

YES YOU ARE WHALE

Lynch Remmy for abusing a whale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remmy
22 minutes ago, Hikari said:

Lynch Remmy for abusing a whale

SAVE

Remmy

thecptz

 

OFF

Overprotected

Hikari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz

Rules

- save one member

- you can't save yourself except thecptz

 

1. thecptz

2. remmy

3. 

4. OUT:

 

List of members

91. Hikari

14120. Overprotected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hikari
3 hours ago, thecptz said:

Rules

- save one member

- you can't save yourself except thecptz

 

1. thecptz

2. remmy

3. 

4. OUT:

 

List of members

91. Hikari

14120. Overprotected

Rules

- save one member

- you can save yourself except remmy

 

1. thecptz

2. OUT:  remmy

3. Hikari

4. poisoned spoon:

 

List of members

14120. Overprotected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz

@Remmy is being brought back to the game by the power of being my stepdad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hikari

Remmy is out once again since the stepmom had taken thecptz under her custody x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overprotected

Rules

- save one member

- you can save yourself except remmy

 

1. thecptz

2. OUT:  remmy

3. Hikari

4. poisoned spoon: Overprotected 

5. OUT: GlamSlam

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remmy

I had a really good time playing this tournament, it's sad to be leaving this early but I know that I put up a good fight at the end of the day. It's clear that many were threatened by me and I'm only one person, so taking everyone down while I'm basically on my own was just too much of a challenge. I want to say thanks to GlamSlam for putting this all together, the idea was so creative and revolutionary, I won't be shocked if this continues on for at least 5 more years. I want to say thanks to my stepson, thecptz, who was contractually obligated to save me so I'm glad he stuck to his word. I wish the best of luck to everyone, even the people who were targeting me. I've got gamer blood in my veins so I can understand the rush of adrenaline you get when you take down the big boss, the happiness you feel when moving on to the next round/level, and the excitement when you've created the perfect strategy to accomplish both. I know there's plenty of you that experienced all 3 of those in the past 24 hours. All I'll say is there's an obvious alliance going on here but I'll be respectful enough to not name names - hopefully everyone that's on the outside of that group can survive. :michael:

 

Let me leave you all with these inspirational words:

" The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle. " - Tyler "Ninja" Blevins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rence

it's just a game

 

Remmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remmy
2 hours ago, Rence said:

it's just a game

 

Remmy

cd7ac420b7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecptz
8 hours ago, Remmy said:

I had a really good time playing this tournament, it's sad to be leaving this early but I know that I put up a good fight at the end of the day. It's clear that many were threatened by me and I'm only one person, so taking everyone down while I'm basically on my own was just too much of a challenge. I want to say thanks to GlamSlam for putting this all together, the idea was so creative and revolutionary, I won't be shocked if this continues on for at least 5 more years. I want to say thanks to my stepson, thecptz, who was contractually obligated to save me so I'm glad he stuck to his word. I wish the best of luck to everyone, even the people who were targeting me. I've got gamer blood in my veins so I can understand the rush of adrenaline you get when you take down the big boss, the happiness you feel when moving on to the next round/level, and the excitement when you've created the perfect strategy to accomplish both. I know there's plenty of you that experienced all 3 of those in the past 24 hours. All I'll say is there's an obvious alliance going on here but I'll be respectful enough to not name names - hopefully everyone that's on the outside of that group can survive. :michael:

 

Let me leave you all with these inspirational words:

" The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle. " - Tyler "Ninja" Blevins

ily stepdad :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites