Wikipedia

The ADHD Lounge

Caesar
1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

my sleep schedule has been so ****ed ever since I got put onto Vyvanse and now on top of that, getting prescribed with fluoxetine. I can’t even drink coffee without staying up all night (even after taking melatonin) :rip:

It’s so irritating, feeling so down all the time and always overthinking. Especially in times like these, I barely want to leave my house, except now that’s a good thing (but not mentally) :monkey:

Fluoxetine is actually amazing, it like helped me deal with my anxiety and depression quicker than anything else, i’ve taken before. 

I took myself off it though, it made me a little bit too happy. To the point where I didn’t feel like myself f

Caesar
1 hour ago, Blue Jeans said:

It’s difficult to have friends and family members with ADHD. I feel like I can’t connect with them, and they forget about me in a second getting distracted by something/someone else. They live somewhere else in their mind :dancehall2:

Do the said people in question, take their meds?

Blue Jeans
40 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Do the said people in question, take their meds?

Yes, two are diagnosed and take ADHD pills and anti-depressants. They always seem so cheerful but lack focus. I wish I had as much energy as them lol

dangerousalex
3 hours ago, Caesar said:

Fluoxetine is actually amazing, it like helped me deal with my anxiety and depression quicker than anything else, i’ve taken before. 

I took myself off it though, it made me a little bit too happy. To the point where I didn’t feel like myself f

Huh, I’m not feeling any of that so far, this upcoming Tuesday will be a month since I first started taking this kind of anti-depressant so maybe I’ll need my dose upped or having to test another one 

Caesar
11 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Huh, I’m not feeling any of that so far, this upcoming Tuesday will be a month since I first started taking this kind of anti-depressant so maybe I’ll need my dose upped or having to test another one 

Took me a month & a half so I could feel the full effects. After the first month they’ll up your dose a bit and you’ll feel it more

Grimes

I get upset when when I face even the littlest obstacles.  

That will stop me from doing something different than staring at my phone the whole day

9 hours ago, Wikipedia said:

Y'all know how to stick to long term hobbies? I'm learning to play the piano but it's rough trying to play it everyday. I want to be skilled at something and I actually enjoy playing. I just want to be able to stick to something you know?

FAz0h8d.gif

Also, how are you guys handling quarantine? Are y'all in college/uni? I'm doing online study and it sucks. Do y'all have any tips/routines that could help me out cause I don't wanna drop out again.

FAz0h8d.gif

M André
On 7/31/2020 at 3:18 AM, Wikipedia said:

Y'all know how to stick to long term hobbies? I'm learning to play the piano but it's rough trying to play it everyday. I want to be skilled at something and I actually enjoy playing. I just want to be able to stick to something you know?

I'm a big nerd, so my hobbies are usually learning about history or studying a new language. But it's quite hard to keep with a schedule, if I'm not going to class, which is why I gave up on Japanese in 2018 (my ancestors probably hate me for this) However, I'm trying to learn korean now, what I do is basically study for an hour every other day, I just can't do it every single day of the week. I'm being doing it for a week so far tho, I hope I can stick to it.