Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | New Panel of Judges

Jus finished first episode. 

we love Lemon in this house cuz he’s friends with a friend of ours but honey I let him kno she lost 

what’s not to love about Jimbo, Should’ve won but I’m ok with Rita 

immshook when da red look and scarecrows was jus safe

i love Boa 

Kunt is such trash and should’ve been in da bottom

next week her coming for Brooklyn is not cute 

great cast 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

i hope miss nina bonina does a rawview of this. i actually don't know whom i would have kept if i was brooke lynn. i thought the lipsync was equally okay, i need to know what a lipsync assassin thinks!

So honestly I was a little disappointed with the premiere. I don’t understand why Ru Paul needs to have a message in it or have her songs played it doesn’t make any sense. :deadbanana:

Brooklyn seems stiff as well. Maybe she was too nervous. 

Jimbo should have won the mini challenge & the maxi challenge. 

Glad Lemon stay. I think I stan! 

pengkweeen
13 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

and yes glad I’m seeing this here, Boxx DESTROYED Lemon :bibliahh: I had to watch it twice and I rarely do that, she was AMAZING, not a single bad move. Lemon did a lot of awkward flailing and did NOT get the song :biblio: 

This. And Lemon said she went to Julliard? :biblio: Then served those weak dances? :biblio:

hétérosexuelle
9 hours ago, Cheers said:

Still not understanding how Lime won that lip sync when Juice squeezed her ass out

Legend Juice STOMPED citrus AWOT :jonny5:

All after a panic attack live on stage :lmao: 

8 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

This. And Lemon said she went to Julliard? :biblio: Then served those weak dances? :biblio:

6 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Legend Juice STOMPED citrus AWOT :jonny5:

All after a panic attack live on stage :lmao: 

Just rewatched to confirm my original reaction which is how the **** did they call Lemon the winner of that lip sync!?

you can see after the bridge, where Juice Boxx did that perfect spin I to a kneel, that once the chorus kicked back in Lemon LITERALLY changed her energy level to match Juice. Her slow, sensual moves, which didn’t work with the chorus of the song, became faster dance moves to match what JB was doing. A mess!

although, in Lemon’s defense, she shouldn't have been lip syncing to begin with. Oh well. 

Vroom Vroom

When Jimbo first walked in, I was terrified of her.  But throughout the episode she became a stand out queen for me
Kyne’s outfit was a disaster.  Those balls falling off after she was safe were not cute 

The lip sync performances were pretty even for me.  I preferred Juice Box a little more but Lemon probably has more to offer the show 

The cast is great and I’m excited to see the rest of the show.  The judges seem a little off but hopefully they’ll improve 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, FAN said:

Instagram followers on premiere day! 

Kyne 63.4k
Tynomi Banks 33.5k

Rita Bagaz 25.8k 
Priyanka 25.4k

Ilona 23.2k

Lemon 23.2k 

Juice Boxx 22.7k 

Scarlett 21.8k

Kiara 12.4k

BOA 12.6k 

Jimbo 10.8k 
Anaquway 7.003k

@dperkins can you please update moving forward? 

First update!

Kyne 70.1k (+6.7k)

Tynomi 41.3k (+7.8k)

Lemon 40.1k (+16.9k) :clap3:

Priyanka 36.7k (+11.3k)

Jimbo 35.8k (+25k) :deadbanana::clap3:

Juiceboxx 35.7k (+13k)

Rita 33.7k (+7.9k)

Ilona 32.3k (+9.1k)

Scarlett 32k (+10.2k)

BOA 20.3k (+7.7k)

Kiara 19k (+6.6k)

Anaquway 11.2k (+4.2k)

Lemon & Jimbo winning over the GP just like I though :clap3:they'll be the 2 biggest names of the show regardless of who wins 

I actually loved this episode but the judging was WHACK. I honestly thought 2/3 of the top 3 should of been in the bottom. I though Lemon's look was okay (at least the top half). Kiara should of been the winner. I could go on..

Lemon stated she went to a prestigious dance school but I didn't see it at all.. But there's something about her that I like. So I'm glad she stayed.

I really liked Kyne but when he started getting cocky I was turned off.

I think Lemon/Kyne will go far/or win for some reason. 

This was great :clap3:excited to see the rest of the season! I want to see the receipts that Lemon went to that dance school :skull: Weirdly enough I didn't actually miss Ru that much. Excited to see more Jimbo and Scarlett!

pengkweeen
18 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Just rewatched to confirm my original reaction which is how the **** did they call Lemon the winner of that lip sync!?

I didn't see anything "trained" in what Lemon did :toofunny2: 

It's not that I dislike her because I actually like her entrance look and yeah she didn't deserve to be in the bottom Kyne did but she definitely lost that.

5 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

I didn't see anything "trained" in what Lemon did :toofunny2: 

It's not that I dislike her because I actually like her entrance look and yeah she didn't deserve to be in the bottom Kyne did but she definitely lost that.

nnn you really hate her sis :toofunny2:

I really enjoyed the premiere, I get what people are saying about Brooklyn being a little stiff but I only think she sounds that way when she’s saying the Ru lines production gave her. I think if one of the three were actually the main host it would help and if they gave it their own personality instead of trying to imitate Ru, I’d he’s not there they need to let it come into its own. 

hétérosexuelle

It’s okay because it’s the first episode and first season

but I hope they fix the lighting, mama I did NOT need to see these beards and pores on my screen :skull:  :dies: 

the makeup looked a MESS 

butterflymimi

I really liked this. I stan Lemon and even though I was terrified of Jimbo at first, she has won me over . Kyne is an organic mess, love that she doesn’t even need a b!tch edit!

29 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

I really liked this. I stan Lemon and even though I was terrified of Jimbo at first, she has won me over . Kyne is an organic mess, love that she doesn’t even need a b!tch edit!

Very that about Kyne. It’s great to see an actual messy bitch- we need that drama!

19 hours ago, FAN said:

Ilona 32.3k (+9.1k)

i'm not undermining her follower count but... all that bragging about her numbers for THAT? :deadbanana2: when she claimed she was a social media queen i actually thought she had better numbers than most of the cast. 

NumbFentyStan

Finally watched the episode and it was actually really fun :clap3:

Love that this has a budget like the UK one, the challenges (both mini and maxi) were super fun, and the cast seems great!

The biggest problem is the judges, which I was not expecting... I thought it would be cool to shake it up, but they were so cringey and scripted. It seemed like they were trying really hard to be funny and like the US version, but it was not working at all. Hopefully this will change, but honestly I lowkey prefer Carsson and Ross over this mess that we got so far :rip: (although UK remains easily the best judges panel)

Also, the actual judging and critiques were horrible too. 

Kyne's picture was cute, but there were MANY better ones.

For the maxi, I wasn't mad at the bottom (although I might've put Kyne in BTM2 over Lemon), but the top... How was the scarecrow look not in the top? The only one from the top I enjoyed was Jimbo and the fact that she didn't even win...

I really liked Juice, so I was super sad to see her go, but she did deserve BTM2 and she lost the lipsync, so... :michael: