Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | New Panel of Judges

I was already spoiled about the Jimbo elimination so I had to force myself to finish the episode.

Priyanka winning this season is the only acceptable choice to save this monstrosity.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Can someone please track how many likes WOW’s posts have of each #TeamX so we can see how the fanbase is responding? My Instagram doesn’t let me see how many likes something has for some reason :deadbanana:

WOW Instagram

Priyanka : 6.5k

Rita : 3k

Scarlett : 3.9k

The fanbase wants Priyanka to win (and rightfully so).

Jimbo is already a legend, one of the most iconic personalities to ever be on the show, she won! :alexz: Rooting for Priyanka to get the crown :heart:

I know JBC has been roasted to death on all platforms but for his sanity and ours I pray he won't be asked back. I have a visceral reaction whenever he's on screen and all the other future judges on this show's iterations should know that only RuPaul can pull off Rupaul and mimicking him won't do you any good.

The judging this season made this whole experience daft and joyless. Fire Brooke too for all I care. Stacy can stay.

Edited by Claymore

Lemon and Jimbo were the true stars but I really want pri to win. If they gave bobo an actual edit she would have had a chance but shes been more invisible than sasha was during her season. 

• ATRL Moderator

Rita deserves top 3 and a Rita/Priyanka/Jimbo top 3 would have been the best outcome.  We were so close too :fish2:

I am so disappointed with Jimbo, I was fully ready to scream "horrible judging" but she really ****ed up when it mattered the most. That makeup was horrible :deadbanana2: Not to mention her lipsync :rip: 

Rooting for Priyanka :clap3: But I'd be ok with Rita winning too, just so we won't have to see her in a potential future all stars season. 

The fact that Priyanka has more likes/RTs than BoBo and Rita combined :ahh:  A star :alexz:

Mr. Peanutbutter

I mean, the writing was on the wall. We knew Jimbo would be automatically eliminated if he ever landed in the bottom and he deserved the most. :rip:I would like to see Pryianka winning but I'm fine with any of the others taking the crown, feels like it doesn't matter to be honest

sunmimi imfurst

Scarlet literally has no iconic moments. She does have more polish than a few of the other girls but yeah..... And she always plays that really annoying unfunny whiny character :rip:

I wasn't really shocked Jimbo left since the judges never really loved/warmed up to her. I kinda felt she knew this too. She seriously served some amazing looks and should be proud of herself :clap3:

Rita is a good, well rounded drag queen but doesn't have the IT factor for me. Her final look for the ball was amazing though. I think it was the best look up there and should of probably made her safe. 

At this point I want Priyanka to win! She's had her ups and downs, but she is seriously such a good personality and has so much potential.  

Not realllly sure what the producers can do going forward. There is something so odd about all the judges on this panel having the same opinion and nitpicking the queen they want in the bottom (obviously producer fed or whatever).  It would be much more organic if everyone had a different point of view or liked different things, IDK some variety would go along way. A comedian would be amazing.  Honestly they had an amazing cast, with some good challenges and a nice amount of drama, but the bad judging/hosting really tainted this season. I don't hate JBC (I mean I do cringe when he talks a lot of the time) and think it is horrible he is getting some much hate thrown his way, but he is just a horrible horrible judge, and it's hard to watch him sometimes. I think him being qualified to judge a drag contest in the first place is what also makes me side eye his casting choice (not that he is always wrong). You have seasoned queens on here being critiqued  by someone who's resume is being on drag race twice. Brooklyn also lacks charisma but she does her own character at least. 

7 hours ago, Serendipity said:

She didn't deserve to be there anyway :jonny: I advocate all the backlash

She did. Her and Rita both had abominable looks. (Except I did like Jimbo's middle look for what it was).

8 minutes ago, clue said:

She did. Her and Rita both had abominable looks. (Except I did like Jimbo's middle look for what it was).

And Miss Corset and Panties were better? The construction of Jimbo's garment alone >

4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

And Miss Corset and Panties were better? The construction of Jimbo's garment alone >

All of them bombed their final look except Scarlett if you ask me.

• ATRL Moderator

Jay Manuel

Samantha Bee

Lilly Singh

Dan Levy

Mary Walsh

Ellen Page

Could all be great judges if they do end up replacing JBC.  I think Brooke Lynn and Stacey are good and should stay.

Tbh what pisses me off is that we could have had a Top 3 season of Drag Race here if the judging wasn’t so abysmal. This was a cast of stars

no hate towards Jeffrey but he is a horrible judge :deadbanana2:

Stacey should stay!! She's amazing.

Ready for Stacey's drag race :gaygacat1:

once they fire Brooklyn too 

Mikeymoonshine

Honestly this ball was a mess, really disappointed in Jimbo but then again i wasn't very impressed with any of them. Scarlet deserved to win, Rita was the overall worst but was actually smart in the lip sync. Jimbo looked so awkward constantly holding that headpiece up, why did she not just take it off? 

Jimbo is one of the most robbed queens ever but going home today was deserved. 

I think next season Jeffrey needs to be gone and they bring on two new judges...the more of them there are the higher chance we might have some organic banter and chemistry on the panel maybe!

i know some are saying it’s racism making people hate Jeffrey more than Brook but honestly I think he’s been meaner and more than anything I’d completely unqualified to be a judge, at least break knows what it takes and is in the industry of drag...that said no one deserves such a landslide of hate...keep it to petty forums like here!

It’s a shame Jimbo went home but the insta numbers speak for themselves, he’s the real winner of the season.