• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

genetic fail

The NERVE to call Rita before Jimbo who did the best this week! I’m glad she called out the judges’ critic. Sure, the dress had some issues like the bloomers that are poking out but the rest is ****ing glamorous! Her mug was gorgeous! :biblio:

And Scarlet was meh. We coulda really had an Ilona VS Scarlet lipsync and they wasted it LOL.

And am I the only one who enjoyed Ilona’s lipsync more? Priyank’s lipsync gave me Monet/Cracker levels of messy. But her time was really up so it didn’t matter anyway. :eatpopcorn:

the way none of y'all understand the production rigga Morris for Rita showing how American y'all are :rip:

This is Canada's drag race, meaning that Canadian social issues are coming into play here. Production wants those quebecois coins and is pushing the only quebecois queen as a result so they dont get branded an "English only" show and get blacklisted in QC :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

the way none of y'all understand the production rigga Morris for Rita showing how American y'all are :rip:

This is Canada's drag race, meaning that Canadian social issues are coming into play here. Production wants those quebecois coins and is pushing the only quebecois queen as a result so they dont get branded an "English only" show and get blacklisted in QC :giraffe:

I had this thought! I remember when Gaga did a show in Quebec and she held the maple leaf flag the QC gays revolted!

22 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was referenced in a J.J. McCullough video. :rofl:

Anyway, I'm very happy for Lemon, she really did the best in the challenge overall. Jimbo was great as well, not sure what the others were trying to do.

Poor Priyanka dunking both improv/comedy challenges probably has her shook. 

33 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

I had this thought! I remember when Gaga did a show in Quebec and she held the maple leaf flag the QC gays revolted!

the way I can picture that happening:bibliahh:

That province thinks they are SO special :rip: The way this country completely caters to them despite being only like 20% of the total population  :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this was referenced in a J.J. McCullough video:rofl:

Anyway, I'm very happy for Lemon, she really did the best in the challenge overall. Jimbo was great as well, not sure what the others were trying to do.

Poor Priyanka dunking both improv/comedy challenges probably has her shook. 

Tbh as much as I hate miss J.J. he has made some points when it comes to la belle provence  :coffee:

Miss J.J for pit stop Canada!:jonny2:

Edited by LookinIn
  • ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

They could have done rigga Morris for kiara!  She did good enough in every challenge except snatch 

3 minutes ago, Madame X said:

They could have done rigga Morris for kiara!  She did good enough in every challenge except snatch 

In fairness to Rita she is not a bad queen, and she has delivered alot this season, much more than Kiara did IMO. Kiara completely lacked Charisma as well which at least Rita has a bit of in terms of her polish. 

If they had to choose a Quebec queen to push Rita was definitely the better option. 

Edited by LookinIn

Runway : Rita >> Jimbo >> Scarlett > Priyanka > Ilona > Lemon

Challenge : Jimbo >> Lemon >>>> Scarlet > Priyanka > Rita > Ilona 

Another week, another Jimbo robbery :toofunny3: What even were these critiques :psyduck:

Priyanka killing that lipsync :clap3:

really like Priyanka but she's insanely overhyped at this point, most of her runways are botched and she's not good at the challenges. she needs more time to bake 

Jimbo's meltdown :ahh:  I live :dies: 

I wanna say I can't believe she had the funniest performance in the challenge but ended up in the bottom 3 but the judging has been so incredibly horrible that it is actually believable :deadbanana2: I thought Jimbo's mug was great and her dress was ok, definitely thought she was gonna win before the critiques :deadbanana2: Her makeover looks really great from the preview so I totally expect her to be in the bottom two next week :dies:  

The way BoBo thought she was winning only to be blueballed on the stage :ahh: I didn't think her performance was THAT funny :michael:

The way if the crowning is a "lip sync for the crown" no one's going to stand in Priyanka's way :jonny5:

genetic fail
3 hours ago, LookinIn said:

This makes sense. Let them pull it off this season then so we can have less production interference in the future. And so we won’t have to see Rita’s pixie nose ever again.

41 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

Jimbo's meltdown :ahh:  I live :dies: 

I wanna say I can't believe she had the funniest performance in the challenge but ended up in the bottom 3 but the judging has been so incredibly horrible that it is actually believable :deadbanana2: I thought Jimbo's mug was great and her dress was ok, definitely thought she was gonna win before the critiques :deadbanana2: Her makeover looks really great from the preview so I totally expect her to be in the bottom two next week :dies:  

The way BoBo thought she was winning only to be blueballed on the stage :ahh: I didn't think her performance was THAT funny :michael:

The way if the crowning is a "lip sync for the crown" no one's going to stand in Priyanka's way :jonny5:

Bobo wasn't funny to me AT ALL. It was a cringefest and did not serve a single bit of comedy. It was beyond me that they saw something in that performance. :deadbanana4:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who didn’t find scarlet funny in the slightest, she should’ve been in the bottom. Whilst Jimbo was definitely robbed of a win again, I did think his outfit was **** and he didn’t need to go off on Rita the way he did.

What a fun episode, I din't expect it at all!

Jimbo's performance on the pageant was hysterical and I loved every second of it, but I get what the judges were saying about her runway. To be honest that dome-shaped gowns never look good, no matter the fabric or the styling. I also didn't like her wig and make up, they aged her a lot.

Lemon slayed the challenge and looked really good on the runway. I particularly loved her mime, I thought it was very clever and in character, plus her runway was maybe the most put together she has looked in this competition. The wig was full, the make up was right, there was some styling and the idea was out of the box enough to make her stand out.

Rita looked amazing, but the wig was not the tea and I didn't enjoy her performance in the challenge. Scarlet also looked flawless, the best look of the night hands down, but the character in the pageant was not well thought out (I actually thought it was one on the bottom half of the performances). Priyanka looked good, but I feel like the dress didn't hug her well and I didn't like the wig choice with it. Ilona's outfit was kinda basic for the theme, but the styling elevated it a little. I actually don't think her pageant character was that bad, but it was definitely her time to go.

I LIVED for Jimbo's read to the judges and the way she came for Rita even if she was just being helpful, it really spiced up the episode. To be fair though, even if as a viewer I loved the Untucked bit, that attitude won't do her any favor. It's a competition: it's the judges' job to critique you and yours to adapt, even if you don't agree with them. That's how you win the competition. I might be controversial, but I really don't think she's ready to win at this moment in time.

Also, Priyanka gave us another amazing lip sync. She just GETS it, that's why every performance of hers is so captivating. 

Edited by Hephaestus

Lemon :wap: Coming for top 3! We love to see it. :smitten:

Rita should've been low instead of Jimbo, since she did worse in the main challenge and challenges > runways. :biblio: Scarlett was good, but they really hyped her up so much only to get a full meltdown for not winning. Poor Scarlett. I want her on AS6 tbh. :'( 

The judging makes the whole thing so...joyless. You can fault the US judges for a lot of things but they know how to deliver a critique with some humour and a bit of restraint on the negativity (minus Santino). You will never see them go "Blech...hated it...HATED IT!"

Edited by Claymore

Jimbo coming for Rita was everything :clap3: Rita gave unsolicited criticism and I'm glad Jimbo came right back at her 

if Lemon is not top 3 throw the whole season away, she is a legend :worship:

1 minute ago, Claymore said:

The judhing makes the whole thing so...joyless. You can fault the US judges for a lot of things but they know how to deliver a critique with some humour and a bit of restraint on the negativity (minus Santino). You will never see them go "Blech...hated it...HATED IT!"

especially hearing Jeffrey be "mean" in that phony grand accent he tries 

16 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I didn't @ nor quote you, it was just a light read using your usual attitude as a basis for comparison. Believe me, I have zero interest in entertaining a fight over the same arguments every time you join the discussion.

TheseDisastrousBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

I hate that I blocked that obnoxious **** but I can still see her posts when she's quoted :weeps: You made several valid points though.

Jeffrey as host of the pageant was one of the worst things I've ever seen on DR.

Edited by Heldenzeit