Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | New Panel of Judges

Mr. Peanutbutter

Rita is a good queen but it's very obvious that the producers are pushing her to victory. :dies: I just don't get why the fans are attacking her for winning, it's not her decision

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Lemon is delusional :skull: I like that he seems to have some sort of talent, but lord the looks are consistently a mess

The delusion of not padding. She thinks she is Aquaria/Violet or Naomi :psyduck:

Yes, it’s clear. Which is pure insanity to me if they’ve seen the fan faves from recent drag race seasons (Crystal Methyd and Yvie for instance) 

The producers must be some crusty boomers :bibliahh:

I would get it if it’s a situation like season 12 where they thought the polished white blonde pretty “look queen” Gigi would be the favorite, but NO it’s worse

Rigga is NOT a look queen, NOT a comedy queen,  NOT a polished pageant queen,  NOT a fierce queen, NOT anything queen

She gives and serves nothing but Zzzz’s

i actually7 feel bad for rita with these lashings :dies:  shes a well polished bar queen tbh.  but yeah rigga is the correct nickname. 

hétérosexuelle
40 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

It still kinda boggles me that the skinny, pretty twink Lemon has been serving comedy and confidence in the challenges but her runways have consistently been a disaster. And then Jimbo, who's the "weird" queen of the season has been serving polished fashion every single week. 

A reverse US RDR experience :dies:

On the other hand,

Rigga serves nothing but confusing “reveals” :cm: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

This season had so much potential but the 2/3 of the judges are unbearable and it just looks so scripted, it's ridiculous 

• ATRL Moderator

I feel bad for Rita too, she didn't ask for this all she's doing is trying her best at the challenges like the other queens are doing.  She's a great camp and cabaret queen (what Jackie Cox aspires to be tbh) but the only challenge she really should have won was the second design challenge although she should be high for a lot of them and has still done well.

No hate for my Rita please more hate for the dumb judging and production that is happening. Anyway stan Pri and Jimbo <3 

genetic fail

Just rewatched all the episodes and the best performance Rita ever had really was in the Heritage challenge and she was safe on that LOL

11 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Jimbo

Priyanka

Lemon

Divina de Campo

Blu Hydrangea

Cheryl Hole

Crystal Methyd

Heidi N Closet

Widow Von Du

Jan

This would be an ICONIC All Stars cast with Jimbo/Priyanka/Divina/Widow Top 4 :alexz:

Jan iconic :rip:

NumbFentyStan

Rita has been incredible the entire competition and does not deserve the hate, but I do think she's being pushed WAY too hard.

Out of the three wins she got I would not have given her any of them (she did deserve to win the EP2 acting challenge though).

That being said, she for sure deserved to be in the top for most of these episodes.

I don't even know who I would've given the win to though...

I liked Rita's team the least, but if anyone from that team deserved the win it was Jimbo. Rita was 2nd best.

Scarlett could've won too, but I honestly liked Lemon's and Priyanka's ad the most ddd

Ilona has been really surprising me with her lipsyncs. I thought she would be bad, but she slayed both of them! :clap3: 

killer_rose

Rita has 3 wins....she deserved only one of them.

Based on the judging since they took in consideration the looks, Jimbo had literally the best critique yet she was SAFE.

Honestly, it's getting harder and harder to enjoy the show after every rigged win.

Jimbo remains the fan favorite, the iconic legendary talented legend. 

Are we even surprised at this point? Jimbo has been robbed ever since episode 1. She’s the real star of the season. 
Also, I really don’t get the Priyanka stanning. I mean she has a cute personality, but she’s not that talented (her SG proves it), wears the same ugly ass flat wigs, her makeup is terrible and her fashion is questionable + she becomes so obnoxious sometimes. :skull:

19 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

It still kinda boggles me that the skinny, pretty twink Lemon has been serving comedy and confidence in the challenges but her runways have consistently been a disaster. And then Jimbo, who's the "weird" queen of the season has been serving polished fashion every single week. 

Specially considering how serious these judges are taking the runway into consideration, whereas in RPDR, you could light up the runway on fire and still be in the bottom if you bombed the Maxi (Brooke would know about that).

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Iceland said:

Lemon deserves to go home 

She should have gone home first and yes she deserves to go home next jonny7.gif

Inner Insanity
46 minutes ago, Eric. said:

Specially considering how serious these judges are taking the runway into consideration, whereas in RPDR, you could light up the runway on fire and still be in the bottom if you bombed the Maxi (Brooke would know about that).

Or in Jimbo's case slay the challenge and the runway and still be robbed of the win. :giraffe:

Rita payola is too much. :rip: How the hell did she win this week? :rip: A damn mess.

The judging is awful.

feelslikeadream
17 hours ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Rita has been incredible the entire competition and does not deserve the hate, but I do think she's being pushed WAY too hard.

Out of the three wins she got I would not have given her any of them (she did deserve to win the EP2 acting challenge though).

That being said, she for sure deserved to be in the top for most of these episodes.

I can't even remember her second win, but ma'am. You can NOT be talking about the first episode. Her blue dress was literally the WORST, laziest garment on the runway and she ******* WON the challenge. And the judges called it POLISHED. :biblio: If a US queen wore that dress for a design challenge, she'd be bottom 2, guaranteed. Her coat was cute enough, but the dress was hideous and unfinished. Given that injustice, it's so hard to see any success she has on the show as not being the result of rigor morris.

BOA :cries: Loved her so much!! Scars to your Beautiful is a horrible song for a lip sync challenge :biblio: 

jimbo deserved that win!! 

Lemon deserves to go home, she's cute and all and has personality but terrible walk, can't dance, and has no fashion. How can she go to a prestigious dance school but deliver us amateur moves? 

NumbFentyStan
5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I can't even remember her second win, but ma'am. You can NOT be talking about the first episode. Her blue dress was literally the WORST, laziest garment on the runway and she ******* WON the challenge. And the judges called it POLISHED. :biblio: If a US queen wore that dress for a design challenge, she'd be bottom 2, guaranteed. Her coat was cute enough, but the dress was hideous and unfinished. Given that injustice, it's so hard to see any success she has on the show as not being the result of rigor morris.

Sis, I literally said I don't think she deserved any of the wins they gave her :rip:

The week 1 design challenge win was for sure her most undeserved! At least the other two she did deserve to be in the top. 

I was saying that I thought she deserved to win over Lemon in the acting challenge in Episode 2.