Jump to content

Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | New Panel of Judges


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jpow

    92

  • FAN

    88

  • hétérosexuelle

    69

  • genetic fail

    60

  • #FreeBritney Activist

The trailer is INCREDIBLE! Deborah Cox, Allie X, Michelle Visage, even Tom Green as a judge :jonny5:  Crystal from Drag Race UK making a crossover :jonny5: 

 

Hopefully Logo airs this like they did Drag Race UK. 

Edited by Hector
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hector said:

The trailer is INCREDIBLE! Deborah Cox, Allie X, Michelle Visage, even Tom Green as a judge :jonny5:  Crystal from Drag Race UK making a crossover :jonny5: 

 

Hopefully Logo airs this like they did Drag Race UK. 

why Tom Green tho? :rip: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving this :jonny5:this has the feel of Drag Race Thailand with the set and runway, but with much higher budget :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, getback said:

why Tom Green tho? :rip: 

 

 

About as random as Jeff Goldblum this year... he's Canadian like Mike Myers and Jim Carrey and was a big deal on MTV 20 years ago... and Drag Race in the US is a Viacom property so connections must have been made?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hector said:

About as random as Jeff Goldblum this year... he's Canadian like Mike Myers and Jim Carrey and was a big deal on MTV 20 years ago... and Drag Race in the US is a Viacom property so connections must have been made?

all I know about Tom Green was that he won a bunch of Razzies :rip: but I think what you said makes sense

 

here hoping for Avril, CRJ and the Schitt's Creek cast making an appearance next season :gaygacat2:I want a Rachel McAdamsApple cameo :gaygacat3: maybe Celine too if they can even afford her :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh that trailer has me hyped :jonny5: 

 

The only queen I recognize is the one who makes those tiktok vids :bibliahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucid Dreaming

The set seems really polished and clean, we'll see if it'll be entertaining.

I'm confused though, are Brooke-Lynn and Jeffrey both the hosts or only Brooke-Lynn?:laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
genetic fail

This looks fun actually! I love that the runway doesn’t have those distracting lights like in the US so we really get to ogle over the looks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

The set seems really polished and clean, we'll see if it'll be entertaining.

I'm confused though, are Brooke-Lynn and Jeffrey both the hosts or only Brooke-Lynn?:laugh:

All three of the main judges were highlighted in the trailer. There is no ~RuPaul~ this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

If Tynomi Banks doesn't win I'm throwing a riot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
sunmimi imfurst
7 hours ago, Hector said:

The trailer is INCREDIBLE! Deborah Cox, Allie X, Michelle Visage, even Tom Green as a judge :jonny5:  Crystal from Drag Race UK making a crossover :jonny5: 

 

Hopefully Logo airs this like they did Drag Race UK. 

Wait I didn't even realise that was Crystal! Is she going to be a contestant?? That would be sickening 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Wait I didn't even realise that was Crystal! Is she going to be a contestant?? That would be sickening 

I think she's just going to be a special guest / mentor in the werkroom like other queens have in the past. She is originally Canadian as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I can’t wait to fawn over Ilona‘s beauty :allears::allears::allears:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
feuxtography

so will there be places to watch it in US? Hopefully available for purchase or something at least? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, feuxtography said:

so will there be places to watch it in US? Hopefully available for purchase or something at least? 

It’s going to be on WOW in the states and BBC3 in the UK

Link to post
Share on other sites
brooklyndaddy
3 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

The first mini-challenge was hilarious. :dies: Excited for this

Is there a preview out? Where can i watch?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
7 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Is there a preview out? Where can i watch?

Yes. Apparently it' on youtube but it's region locked :psyduck: Found it on Reddit

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...