Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | MTQ (Premieres Oct. 14)

IlianVargas

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

7 hours ago, unino said:

ok? brooke better be the rupaul this time.

Why? He was just as bad as jeffrey

• 3 weeks later...
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Why are they keeping Brooke as a judge tho? She was just as bad as the other two. She's an exceptional performer but she really can't judge objectively.

I've been rewatching the first season this week and WHEW I forgot how much I loved Jimbo :jonny5: truly one of the most unique and entertaining queens ever, the way they robbed her of a win like 3 times :deadbanana2:

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 10:38 AM, IlianVargas said:

Lemon snapped :jonny4:

She ATE during the rap challenge too. It's unfortunate that I had to sit through Priyanka's 'singing', to get to Lemon's bit. At least offer the girls a time stamp mama 

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

YASSS at Jimbo getting dat gig :alexz:

Isn't Jimbo and Lemon going to appear on All Stars of RPauls?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

The reunion was great but Priyanka is insufferable

She shouldn’t have won....the clowns deserved :zzz:

This reunion :deadbanana:

Priyanka is so bad at hosting, she was unfunny and awkward, how the hell was that her job before Drag Race? :rip:

Ilona being her insufferable self :rip:  I felt so bad for Scarlet, you can tell it's exhausting to have Ilona as a friend.

Jimbo is like 10000x above the entire cast, everything she said felt natural and witty, she's the only true superstar in that season.

• #FreeBritney Activist

The way miss Rita didn't even bother showing up because she's booked and busy nnn

4E5DE5CE-4E98-475E-98B2-4E87EB3BA6C3.thu

BOA checking Priyanka was the only noteworthy reunion moment I fear

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

The way miss Rita didn't even bother showing up because she's booked and busy nnn

4E5DE5CE-4E98-475E-98B2-4E87EB3BA6C3.thu

BOA checking Priyanka was the only noteworthy reunion moment I fear

This. I thought BOA was joking at first :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

The reunion was cute.

Them trying to start drama with Kyne and BOA was strange, though BOA did kinda carry the reunion by going after Priyanka.  I think Priyanka is a great host and did a good job mediating throughout the reunion.  Out of the final three, I still think Priyanka was the best choice though the only queen in the cast that truly screams winner was Jimbo.  

Priyanka was actually good at hosting, none of the other girls would have been able to pull that off some of them really acted a fool/or has no charisma.

Other than that, amazing to see Lemon's glow up and Jimbo was a delight as per usual.

The reunion was worth watching. Anastarzia Anaquay was a riot. Overall it served an excellent reminder that this cast was great. 

:rip: at Lemon’s dress and makeup though. She still hasn’t learned how to present herself well. Too bad because she’s really, really talented. That pageant maxi challenge coupled with her Toddlers and Tiaras look was a top Drag Race moment, along with her Snatch Game. 

(Actual spoilers)

Spoiler

****ing hate it that Ru and co. are sacrificing her on UK versus the World. Absolute bullshiet.

Priyanka did fine as a judge. She’s the most charismatic out of all of them. I’m actually surprised by how meta the reunion was: From acknowledging that the fans kept saying Jimbo was robbed, to Anastarzia saying the judging of the first ball was BS, to Boa clocking Priyanka, to Jimbo clocking JBC. I’m also surprised they paid for Levitating’s rights.

Miss Tynomi gave me nothing during her lip sync music video but she’s still hysterical to me. Her lip sync on the show against Anastarzia will always be my favourite. 

I cannot wait for season 2! 

Idk how to feel about the cast so far but obviously I will be tuning in. I forgot about the reunion but I'll go and give it a watch. Glad to read that Priyanka's talentless ass was put in her place