Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | MTQ (Premieres Oct. 14)

IlianVargas

On 9/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, Lord Gaga said:

Not while Trixie roams this earth :rip: 

At least Trixie is occasionally funny :rip: Priyanka not so much

I'm still legitimately confused as to what she's good at

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

19 minutes ago, Whale Tongue said:

At least Trixie is occasionally funny :rip: Priyanka not so much

I'm still legitimately confused as to what she's good at

Yelling at the top of her voice during confessionals 

On 9/5/2020 at 1:59 AM, feuxtography said:

It kinda started with spoilers leaking every single season since 3 and since this multi-million dollar production company still cant seem to keep spoilers under wraps, the multiple endings were born.

And now its just a convenient way for them to change who won based off fan response now. :rip:

Ohh yes, makes sense. Even with a non disclosure agreement, you can't get us gays to keep a damn secret :rip: 

7 hours ago, CroNich said:

Roxxxy's verse is ICONIC and honestly, the lyrics and whatever aren't even that bad they just ****ed her over big time by basically not touching her vocals or adding that weird effect when she tried to sing :toofunny3:. They wanted her out before the top 3 bad. 

Her verse is awful let’s not tell lies. The other 3 absolutely hurried her.

AMAZING season, AMAZING cast, ABYSMAL judging :rip: Way to ruin what could've been one of the best seasons of the show, but still ok.

As for Priyanka, I like the girl, but she's not a top tier winner. Winner is a strong word. She's ok. But it's very disappointing how we got an ok winner when we could've had a LEGEND.

Yeah Priyanka shows that if you just have enough charisma, you can win a season. 

She kind of lacks the T in CUN, but she has the other letters so... She’s not the worst winner. 

Instagram 

Priyanka 255k 

Jimbo 244k 

Lemon 211k 

The trinity all above 200k :clap3:

Rita 116k 

Scarlett 114k 

Just for comparison to look at for the future this is how the UK Drag Race Top 5 most followed stack at 

Baga 378k 
The Vivienne 370k 

Blu 339k

Divina 314k 

Cheryl 260k 

22 hours ago, smmann said:

Kitty cat kitty cat meow meow meow is iconic 

No it's not lmao. But it is a rip-off of Bebe's iconic Kitty Girl verse :jamming:

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

No it's not lmao. But it is a rip-off of Bebe's iconic Kitty Girl verse :jamming:

Your thoughts, feelings, and opinions are valid, just as mine are. 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, jpow said:

ej4ljgncn3c51.jpg

Jimbo served the greatest look of the season in that episode, I'm sure that's why she was saved.  Same reason Ilona was saved that episode too.

This is a serve but if Starzy had to lipsync and ultimately get sent home wearing what she was wearing then Jimbo could have at least been critiqued.

• 2 weeks later...

The cast was cute and nice but none of the queens scream "winner", all of them lack something so it was wtv who should have won. Jimbo was the most interesting but her makeup many times was an absolute mes

• 3 months later...