Jump to content

Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | MTQ (Premieres Oct. 14)


IlianVargas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, jpow said:

Canadians don't have to pay taxes on tv show winnings, so the $77k that Priyanka won is around the same of what US winners end up taking home.

I lowkey feel bad for The Vivienne. Only winner to get no prize money 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    88

  • genetic fail

    62

  • khalyan

    93

  • hétérosexuelle

    69

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, jgorny said:

I lowkey feel bad for The Vivienne. Only winner to get no prize money 

Yeah, especially since her WOW shows flopped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anthurium said:

 

Watching it back, Priyanka did her thing, Scarlett had the best rumix outfit though

 

QUESTION !

who was the first ever queen to walk into Drag Race north of the scene?
QUESTION !

what was the name of the queen who went from Toronto to north supreme?

80Vlg5v.gif

Rita's dancing is so lazy looking :dies: Pri and Bobo both did a good job on the dancing, but Pri's verse is far and away the best.

 

Quote

You know me, hittin' the runway, nice and sweet
Sittin' all cute up in the top three
Kings and queens, queers – we define the scene
We are the ones that stomp our feet
We are the crowd, we bring the heat
Warpaint on and I'm battle ready
Stilettos high and my sword is heavy
Kitty cat, kitty cat, meow meow meow
What kinda kitty are you wearing right now?
Now we wear it, wear it well
Now it's time to raise some hell
Never in the bottom, straight to the top
Scarlett's gettin' that fame, death drop!

Was this bitch on drugs :deadbanana4: She's "nice and sweet" but then a warrior halfway through and "raising hell" by the end of the verse? :deadbanana2: The lack of consistency :deadbanana2: What does "we are the crowd" even mean in this context? :deadbanana: The random af Bebe impersonation :deadbanana2: :bibliahh: WHO WEARS A KITTY? :bibliahh: This has to be the worst verse in finale herstory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Was this bitch on drugs :deadbanana4: She's "nice and sweet" but then a warrior halfway through and "raising hell" by the end of the verse? :deadbanana2: The lack of consistency :deadbanana2: What does "we are the crowd" even mean in this context? :deadbanana: The random af Bebe impersonation :deadbanana2: :bibliahh: WHO WEARS A KITTY? :bibliahh: This has to be the worst verse in finale herstory.

The way she wrote two lines and just gave up on giving a thematically consistent verse :dies:

 

The "kitty cat, kitty cat, meow meow meow" part is stuck in my head and I hate it :rip: 

 

The confused look Brooke had when she said "what kinda kitty are you wearing right now" :dies:

 

I'd still give Roxxxy the edge for worst verse, at least Scarlett sounded alright all the way through, if that's any consolation :toofunny2:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Rita's dancing is so lazy looking :dies: Pri and Bobo both did a good job on the dancing, but Pri's verse is far and away the best.

 

Was this bitch on drugs :deadbanana4: She's "nice and sweet" but then a warrior halfway through and "raising hell" by the end of the verse? :deadbanana2: The lack of consistency :deadbanana2: What does "we are the crowd" even mean in this context? :deadbanana: The random af Bebe impersonation :deadbanana2: :bibliahh: WHO WEARS A KITTY? :bibliahh: This has to be the worst verse in finale herstory.

When you analyze it like that :skull:

And the fact that she recycled her Not Sorry About It moves :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Girl, no. No one wants to see this. And after the backlash she's getting for undeserved wins, she probably regrets going on the show and won't come back for AS :rip:

Show us on the doll where Rita touched you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've almost caught up on the season (only need to watch the finale) and overall I've enjoyed this season but it's way weaker than DRUK and doesn't compare to DRUS's best seasons.

 

The judging was VERY off. I found myself watching the show thinking "this girl is def gonna be in the bottom" and then she's in the top (like BOA in the girl group challenge where I thought she looked a mess and did terrible and then was on the top or Scarlett's ugly ball looks and then she won). And then Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman is like the most obnoxious rude judge ever. Everything he said or did looked so rehersed and contrived it's insane :toofunny2: If they have a S2 he NEEDS to go. Brooke Lynn was fine but basic and devoid of personality just like she was on S11. Tracey is sweet. But the judging pannel definitely needs a overhaul.

 

Oh and to sum it up Ilona Verley is the most annoying RPDR contest in history and was praying for her to get the boot every single episode. If I heard "slay!" or "iconic!" one more time :mad:

 

Overall I LOVE Jimbo and Lemon (both very robbed throughout the season) and I love Priyanka though I do think she had the most personality of the cast her drag isn't winner-level yet but well it could be worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I wish we got to see more of Juice Boxx :dancehall3: she's so gorgeous and seems so sweet. I hope they bring her back but I don't see it happening

!!!! She was truly robbed in the first episode (she won the LS), but I'm torn because I also wouldn't want to see Lemon go out first. But yeah, I liked Juice and she's actually cute out of drag :noparty: If she's smart, she'll milk her "Porkchop of Canada" role and get somewhat internet famous, which makes her a surprise pick for a future Canadian All Stars.

 

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean bring her back a la Shangie?? YES, they totally could do that since she was great in the LS :duca:

Edited by feelslikeadream
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!!! She was truly robbed in the first episode (she won the LS), but I'm torn because I also wouldn't want to see Lemon go out first. But yeah, I liked Juice and she's actually cute out of drag :noparty: If she's smart, she'll milk her "Porkchop of Canada" role and get somewhat internet famous, which makes her a surprise pick for a future Canadian All Stars.

 

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean bring her back a la Shangie?? YES, they totally could do that since she was great in the LS :duca:

Yes, like Shangela!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2020 at 4:08 AM, Anthurium said:

The way she wrote two lines and just gave up on giving a thematically consistent verse :dies:

 

The "kitty cat, kitty cat, meow meow meow" part is stuck in my head and I hate it :rip: 

 

The confused look Brooke had when she said "what kinda kitty are you wearing right now" :dies:

 

I'd still give Roxxxy the edge for worst verse, at least Scarlett sounded alright all the way through, if that's any consolation :toofunny2:

 

Roxxxy's verse is ICONIC and honestly, the lyrics and whatever aren't even that bad they just ****ed her over big time by basically not touching her vocals or adding that weird effect when she tried to sing :toofunny3:. They wanted her out before the top 3 bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...