Canada's Drag Race Season 2 | MTQ (Premieres Oct. 14)

IlianVargas

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/19/2020 at 6:13 AM, Lucid Dreaming said:

The way i'm expecting Scarlett to snatch these final two challenges and take home the crown:chick1:

I'm fine with any of the 5 winning, each one of them is going to be an 'OK' winner in my book. None of them really wowed me, except for Jimbo in some aspects , although i find her quite overrated by the fandom. All of them have strenghts and weakness (i hope we get a Rita v Jimbo lipsync, it's going to be a hot mess to watch lmao).

the only reason we're hyping her up is becuase the judges have been so consistently wrong with her.  if they judged her just a LITTLE fairer it prob wouldn't be so extreme, but hey, good for her?  all its gonna do is make her more popular.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• h√©t√©rosexuelle

Jimbo looked great but it's nothing new. She played the same sex character during last week's challenge and her + her drag sister looked too similar I'm surprised the judges didn't mention it. Priyanka rightfully won imo. I didn't like Scarlett's look but I hope she steps it up next week. Rita looked a mess but did really well in the lip sync and deserved to send Lemon home. 

The judging here is so wack like....Jeffrey once again with the useless critiques and judging the queens on their makeup abilities when he has some glitter **** thrown onto his face, when literally a kindergartner could make that look better. I really thought Jimbo was going to win this challenge, those looks to me seemed the most elevated. I love Pri but that look was so basic in comparison to Jimbo. Even when Rita was clearly the worst, they barely even ripped into her like they rip into the other girls. Lemon wasn't even that bad, honestly, I thought Scarlett was worse than her.

Jimbo > Priyanka > Lemon > Scarlett >>>>>>>>>>> Rita

****ing Rigga deserved only one of her wins, Scarlett hasn't won a challenge, Priyanka wasn't the best on either of her wins & Jimbo is the most robbed queen I've seen. Lemon was cute and solid all throughout (minus most runways) Idk I guess it'll come down to Priyanka and Rita so what a meh turnout for a great cast.

Bitch, I thought Brooklyn was Jimbo when she strutted down the runway :ahh:. Rita setting Jimbo up. *****!  Priyanka's makeover was so basic :rip: anyone else would have been READ for that how tf did she win? Scarlet's makeover was horrendous Lord. That makeup :rip:. Also wtf at the judges critiques of Jimbo? "Too sexy we wanted quirky" umm.... these judges must be confused. Jimbo low again WHAT :rip: 

First of all in what alternative universe was Scarlet's puppet challenge the funniest?

Scarlet's look was busted, her daughter was serving butch (which was somehow endearing to the judges?).

They had audacity to put Jimbo in the bottom 3 again just like last week, when she could have easily been a winner. Being too sexual for a good Christian show like RPDR. I know that sexy doesn't come naturally for that train wreck Brooke Lynn, but still...

Lemon did great in the lip-sync, she obviously has way more raw talent and star power that Rigga Baga.

Edited by maat

Correct bottom two and based on the lip sync the correct person went home. 

Let’s be honest. The makeovers weren’t great all around, but Priyanka’s was the best. I would’ve put Jimbo as safe over Scarlett.

Also really enjoyed the tone of the episode. 

FINALLY MICHELLE!!!

Haven’t watched it yet but I’ve known my fave goes home this week since the beginning and I just want to say it’s absolutely bull**** that Lemon isn’t in the final after 2 wins and slaying every single maxi challenge while Scarlett got to coast through to the top 4 with nothing under her belt after being so basic and safe the entire season. Oh well, the fandom has spoken and Scarlett is not IT 

On 8/19/2020 at 6:13 AM, Lucid Dreaming said:

The way i'm expecting Scarlett to snatch these final two challenges and take home the crown:chick1:

I'm fine with any of the 5 winning, each one of them is going to be an 'OK' winner in my book. None of them really wowed me, except for Jimbo in some aspects , although i find her quite overrated by the fandom. All of them have strenghts and weakness (i hope we get a Rita v Jimbo lipsync, it's going to be a hot mess to watch lmao).

Well another week, another episode of Scarlett not winning and rightfully so. :rip:

Priyanka will win for sure. 2 wins under belt, 2 fantastic lip syncs, the fandom loves her and she’s a POC.

The judging makes no sense. Last week they put Jimbo in the low because her look was too campy and this week they put her in the low because her look wasn’t campy enough. How does this make any sense? :skull: If this was Rupaul’s Drag Race, Jimbo would have been a clear front runner with several wins under her belt. 

• ATRL Moderator

what in the actual f*ck is wrong with lemon? who the hell does splits and twerks to you oughta know by alanis morisette? :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

um, the judges really overrated scarlet this week.  the painted her partner's mug very beautifully, but thats all i can say really.  outfits were mediocre, but definitely above the (deserved) bottom 2.

i woulda picked jimbo as winner but at least this time priyanka genuinely did an amazing job in the challenge so the win wasn't horrible.

This episode was so beautiful and inspiring. To the Canadians reading this, just know I admire your country very much and everything it does for LGBTQ refugees. :heart2: I don't live in danger in my country, but there are many civil rights and liberties that I don't get to enjoy simply because I'm LGBTQ, so I really connected with Dennis when he said that moving away from your own homeland it's such a hard decision that no one wants to make. 

We got Alanis! And Rita f*cking slayed "You Oughta Know"! This lip sync is probably what she needed to really get in good graces with the fandom. It's sad Lemon had to go home, but she indeed had the worst look and presentation of the week. 

None of the looks were particularly amazing, but Priyanka's vibe with Elektra was totally a winning combination. Scarlett's vibe with Violet was also great, but had she presented better outfits she would have won.  

Jimbo's look was the most well constructed, but she took the easy route by presenting Bimbo in the exact same look. However it was pathetic how the judges wanted to act all prudish about their runway presentation. :toofunny3: 

Watched the episode. What in the ****. How was Jimbo not too 2? 

Ritas looks ... :toofunny3: finally the mighty has fallen.

It should have been Scarlett in the bottom for those hideous body suits. 

Lemon destroyed Rita in that lip sync as well. The Quebec payola jumped out. :biblio:

I have absolutely loved this season until tonight. 

Michelle next week though :duca: :duca: :duca:

#TeamPriyanka

Scarlett looked awful even with her partner being far easier to work on than Lemon's.. sad to see Lemon go before her..

Jimbo robbed from a win once again 

I agreed with most of the critiques although again I think they're way too harsh on Jimbo and clearly have had an agenda of not wanting her to win the show. But at least she'll carry on as the biggest fan favorite and have a ton of support and bookings when all is said and done.

Lemon doing splits and acrobatics to You Oughta Know. :toofunny3: Rigga ate her ass up. She was a little repetitive but she absolutely got the vibe of the song much better. 

I fully expect Jimbo or Scarlet to go home next week. One will win and one will go. Bet.

Seems like production didn't know how popular Jimbo would be with fans, they handed out wins to the already established contestants (Rita, Pri) without hesitation, yet framed Jimbo as some lesser contestant bc she wasnt as well known before the show. 

It's evident that she's leagues above the rest in conceptualisation and execution, if the rest of the cast wasn't so refreshing the biased judging towards Jimbo would completely ruin the season.

jimbo winning this is the only right outcome :heart2:

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

what in the actual f*ck is wrong with lemon? who the hell does splits and twerks to you oughta know by alanis morisette? :bibliahh:

and she calls herself a dancer :rip: 

The way Bimbo looked amazing and Jimbo not only didn't win but got put LOW over SAFE Scarlett .... I am done :rip:

And the fact Pri's look was so basic AND her makeover had a busted wig - I'm not here for these shenanigans.

And those wasted wins on Lemon, Jimbo really is being shafted :rip: 

√ó
√ó