Canada's Drag Race | Season 2: Jeffrey B-C. Not Returning!

Jimbo also deserved to win the mini challenge. She was hilarious. 
Brooke’s outfit was ugly af. She needs to fix those brows :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

Mr. Peanutbutter

Very good cast and I liked the concept of having a guest host each episode. However Jeffrey Boyer-Chapman is just terrible and is gonna ruin the experience for me. He is always trying too hard to either be funny or be sexy and he fails both. :rip: Just horrible.

And Boa being in the top :deadbanana4: Is Rupaul watching the runway via Skype and making the decisions cuz :rip:

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter
8 hours ago, Thickorita said:

How were the red puffer and the scarecrow looks not in the top? :rip: BOA's was a mess, I'm getting Eureka PTSD.

Fatphobic :swan:

loved the episode!!

loved boa!

Relampago.

Boa was trash, idk how Kiara or Scarlett weren’t top. 

Kyne not being in the bottom 2... wtf. Lemon’s was ugly, but not nearly as ugly as whatever the **** Ilona was wearing. Tragic. Jimbo was robbed in both challenges.

Relampago.
10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I love this episode and the queen but the judging was A MESS! :skull:

I literally thought it was gonna be Jimbo the winner and then 5 bottom queens :skull:

BOA’s garment was hideous as ****! The Baga Chipz of Canada :skull:

Rita’s sweater thing was cute but the blue dress under it was GARBAGE! :skull:

Anastarzia, Kiara and even Scarlett deserved top over those 2! What a mess! :skull:

Poor Juice Boxx. She was not so bad. BOA deserved first out ugh! :skull:

Wait this is kind of the exact tea, except Juice’s garment was legitimately awful lol

I’m glad others thought Rita’s was good besides the dress. The dress was terrible. Jimbo, Kiara and Scarlett were robbed! Priyanka/Starzy’s were cute too and would have been a fine top if there were placed there. Idk how Boa and Rita made it though :rip: 

Ilona/Boa/Juice were the CLEAR bottoms to me.

Life Savers

This was fun. It did not seem nowhere near as edited and produced as regular drag race. The girls aren't as "polished" but that's honestly not a problem. 

The judging though... :rip:

Jimbo was an obvious winner.  Boa looked a mess and Juice high key won that lip-sync.

I am very very very confused by these tops and bottoms :deadbanana:. Kyne was right, how on EARTH was BOA high over her? And how was Rita the most polished :deadbanana:

Jimbo, even though I loved her entrance look (and her weird personality), looked a HOT mess. I swear she would've been bottom on US drag race, I feel like her look was similar to what Rock M went home in

13 hours ago, Thickorita said:

How were the red puffer and the scarecrow looks not in the top? :rip: BOA's was a mess, I'm getting Eureka PTSD.

I'm BEYOND confused. Red puffer was serving me a light Moncler tea

There are a few interesting queens, but the episode was terrible. I didn’t like a single runway look, and Jeffrey is annoying. The editing was also weird in that there were so many awkward silences that needed music or sound effects. :deadbanana4:

Jeffrey is overdoing it

This judging was horrible 

But this cast is amazing 

We’ll see how the rest of the season shakes out...

feelslikeadream
6 hours ago, Desire said:

How did they love BOA's look :rip: That was definitely a boot 

Reminds me of the Fashion Photo Ruview episode where they went over the cast reveal outfits.

Raja: Bitch On Arrival? Is she a bitch on arrival?

Raven: I know this is a BOOT on arrival!

:lmao:

that G.U.Y.

Kyne visibly seething on the runway :ahh:

Jimbo frightens me. :biblio:

They had the nerve to criticize Lemon's look but then praise BOA :biblio:

The judges destroying  poor Juice Box :rip:

Thickorita
6 hours ago, Iceland said:

Fatphobic :swan:

loved the episode!!

loved boa!

We need to watch the next episode together on the couch :gaycat1:

LOVE JIMBO! So funny. She deserved to win the mini and maxi challenge. 

Juiceboxxx ATE Lime up in that lip sync. I see the ****ery and the shenanigans are starting early this season.

BOA and Ilona being safe.... those outfits were horrendous...

LIVING FOR KYNE!!! Kinda love her! Plus she’s so cute out of drag :smitten: Priyanka out of drag is a cutie too

That was a great episode but Juice Boxx destroyed Lemon, the supposed best dancer Drag Race has ever seen. I would've been happy to see her go

Gui Blackout

There are some really talented queens here, honestly this cast is way stronger than the UK's. 

The judges tho :rip: Awful. This really made realize how important Ru and Michelle are for the show's format.

I also found the editing a bit messy, the fact that they didn't show much in the werk room of the girls making the looks, that should be a big part of the episode 

How the hell was BOA's look High? :rip: It was Bottom 3 easily. And yes Juice Boxx won that lip sync hand down. 

Jeffrey is just terrible! How on earth did he get into this gig? Is that the way he really talks?

Sad to see Juice Boxx go! I thought he’s really cute as a boy! I really like Lemon too.

and is that Frankie Grande as ep2’s guest host? awful.

I like Rita but at least 3 other girls deserved that win before her. I did like lemon in the lipsync more and juice's outfit was horrendous enough that she could have been sent home without even lip syncing. 

hétérosexuelle

This was a RIDE :ahh: 

Juice Box SLAYED Lemon :biblio:

Not this AWFUL judging on the first episode,

She embodied the song like I’ve never seen before, her skippy and pony flips were ADORABLE 

BOX PERFORMED! :jonny5:

Lemon did 2 splits and won, she was AWFUL and completely missed the vibe of the song

And Jumbo (?) should’ve won

And Kianne or whatever was a nightmare

I LIVED when she was being cringy and tryhard being funny with the balls after she got read, and the guest judge rolled her eyes and shook her head NO :ahh: the FAILED damage control

jeez

hétérosexuelle
9 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

There are some really talented queens here, honestly this cast is way stronger than the UK's. 

The judges tho :rip: Awful. This really made realize how important Ru and Michelle are for the show's format.

I also found the editing a bit messy, the fact that they didn't show much in the werk room of the girls making the looks, that should be a big part of the episode 

How the hell was BOA's look High? :rip: It was Bottom 3 easily. And yes Juice Boxx won that lip sync hand down. 

BOA was fun, so whatever at least she tried

and yes glad I’m seeing this here, Boxx DESTROYED Lemon :bibliahh: I had to watch it twice and I rarely do that, she was AMAZING, not a single bad move. Lemon did a lot of awkward flailing and did NOT get the song :biblio: 

I hate it here

hétérosexuelle
4 hours ago, Cheers said:

Instantly ICONIC :jonny5: 

ICONIC :jonny5:

also her in the mini-challenge had me SHOUTING

a comedian