Canada's Drag Race | Season 2: Jeffrey B-C. Not Returning!

The way this could have been such an amazing season without the producer-pushed Rita and horrific judges. UK remains superior 

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

1 minute ago, Lord Gaga said:

The way UK actually bodied this one. Maybe ru and michelle actually do need to be there. 

UK had the best judging combo:

Ru - Michelle - Graham - Allan :jonny:

1 minute ago, Serendipity said:

The way this could have been such an amazing season without the producer-pushed Rita and horrific judges. UK remains superior 

giphy.gif

The girls are always sh*tting on Rupaul and Michelle Visage but they make it work. Drag Race Canada is what happens when you put 3 unsuccessful insecure narcissists to judge others. Brooke Lynn Hytes knows that she’ll never have what it takes, and judging people that have more charisma and star power than herself only brings that insecurity to the surface.

23 minutes ago, Claymore said:

I hate that I blocked that obnoxious **** but I can still see her posts when she's quoted :weeps: You made several valid points though.

Sorry for the spam, but the issue had to be addressed :chick3:

Since Lemon and Rita have the top 3 on lock, who do we feel will snatch the remaining place? I love Jimbo and Priyanka so much, they both deserve it :cries:

4 minutes ago, Claymore said:

UK had the best judging combo:

Ru - Michelle - Graham - Allan :jonny:

Tens across the board :jonny: 

sunmimi imfurst

Scarlet being in the top was so shocking to me lol. Her character was pretty much Sissy again from last week :rip: It wasn't funny.. 

I was also shocked when they hated Jimbo's look. Was it perfect? No. But sooooooo many girls have had issues with silhouettes and wigs this season . Making the top slightly smaller is not a big deal. I love the makeup too.

Speaking of, Lemon saying she cinching that body while wearing a silhouette that doesn't need it.... We'll see next week...

Jimbo reading the dog **** out of Jeffery and Rita has to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Literally I laughed so hard. The Rita dragging was so left of field. 

Just now, sunmimi imfurst said:

Jimbo reading the dog **** out of Jeffery and Rita has to be the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Literally I laughed so hard. The Rita dragging was so left of field. 

What took me out was Rita's face being all surprised Pikachu while Jimbo was administering the never-ending lashings :deadbanana2:

This season has the worst judging of any drag race season ever. Jimbo was once again robbed of a win and Pyrianka should not have been bottom 2. At least she gave a great lipsync again  :clap3:

The way Jimbo read Rita for filth gave me life :ahh:

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

How on Earth was Jimbo low when she OBLITERATED everyone in the challenge?????????

The way US challenges if that happened you may lose a win but still top 2 (Alexis Michelle) and having an amazing runway never saved you from Bottom 2 .... a gag honestly :rip: That's not even taking into account the subjective criteria of them saying Jimbo was way worse than everyone :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

The way US challenges if that happened you may lose a win but still top 2 (Alexis Michelle) and having an amazing runway never saved you from Bottom 2 .... a gag honestly :rip: That's not even taking into account the subjective criteria of them saying Jimbo was way worse than everyone :rip: 

Jimbo really said what we are all thinking in the workroom. 

Also judging on the next week's preview, Jimbo's make up looks AMAZING which means she will be bottom 3. :skull:

2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

well, runways have saved people (violet chachki in the john waters musical, robbie turner in snatch game) from the bottom 2, but they were LOW, and they have prevented girls from winning (monet xchange in.... pick any challenge in s10) but they were always HIGH.  never has it gone from "you were the funniest in the challenge" to LOW. 

and jimbo's sillouhette yesterday was amazing.  it was glorious and campy and ridiculous which is what she was going for.  

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

well, runways have saved people (violet chachki in the john waters musical, robbie turner in snatch game) from the bottom 2, but they were LOW, and they have prevented girls from winning (monet xchange in.... pick any challenge in s10) but they were always HIGH.  never has it gone from "you were the funniest in the challenge" to LOW. 

Yeah that's what I mean, we're talking marginal changes in placements - not the best in the challenge to low :rip: 

Jimbo dragging Rita was like something I’ve never seen before :deadbanana:

Lemon winning her 2nd challenge after everyone threw her under the bus last week is a kii :deadbanana:

Scarlett is so boring and basic.

Jimbo is already a Drag Race legend and all this robbery will just solidify her status in the fandom. I love to see it tbh. :jonny5: 

Inner Insanity
6 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Jimbo is already a Drag Race legend and all this robbery will just solidify her status in the fandom. I love to see it tbh. :jonny5: 

I've accepted that she's not winning the season. But she's won my and most everyone else's hearts so she'll be a legend forever. :heart: I lived for her dragging Rita's awful wig. :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

I've accepted that she's not winning the season. But she's won my and most everyone else's hearts so she'll be a legend forever. :heart: I lived for her dragging Rita's awful wig. :ahh:

...and it was definitely needed! :ahh: 

I rewatched the lashings Jimbo gave Rita diugfasuhfiuasdufiasiu caaaackling

I understand Jimbo's frustration. imagine being robbed week after week smh. + you don't have to like the runway but to say it wasn't glamorous at ALL??? Jeffree Chapman has some nerve with that unblended blue eyeshadow

5 hours ago, rN820 said:

Rita gave unsolicited criticism

Jimbo LITERALLY asked for Rita's opinion saying she wanted an outside perspective :bibliahh:

The way the girls trying to make Rita out to be this evil and horrible drag queen when she's an extremely talented and well-rounded queen :bibliahh: