Canada's Drag Race | Season 2: Jeffrey B-C. Not Returning!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

Am I missing something with Scarlett in the snatch game... like she wasn't that good at all. I mean she wasn't terrible or anything but it was a very lukewarm, watered down Liza. 

I thought it was such a serve when Ilona snapped back at Priyanka and saying my feelings are my feelings and how dare you tell me how I’m supposed to feel. 

Rooting for Baga. I’m also obsessed with Jimbo. Overall a very entertaining season so far. The judging is definitely cringeworthy at times. 

hétérosexuelle
On 8/3/2020 at 6:15 PM, aayAlex said:

Rita is definitely winning this. She’s serving Bebe/The Viviennd run

Minus le glamour + minus deserving wins

Inner Insanity
29 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Minus le glamour + minus deserving wins

And that's the tea. She's also boring as hell. Priyanka or Jimbo are the only deserving winners. 

11 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

And that's the tea. She's also boring as hell. Priyanka or Jimbo are the only deserving winners. 

:coffee2: this

44 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

20+min of Trixie complaining about the lack of breast plates :biblio:

Did you actually watch that video?  They just said the hips should match the bust basically and never suggested an actual breast plate.

27 minutes ago, FAN said:

Ok but I’d every episode going to be so late? 

They just started airing it on Logo in the US (I think they are on episode 2 now) so it's probably going off of that schedule instead.

brooklyndaddy

Rita looked awful. My least favorite look on the runway and I don’t remember her at all in the challenge. She’s just not fierce in any way. Scarlett and Jimbo deserves the win much more

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The Rita payola is too much. She looked horrible :skull:

2 minutes ago, Amb97survivor said:

Jimbo was robbed Again. Again. Again. Might as well keep saying it to cover the future. 

And nothing left to add.

how in the hell did jimbo not win? also THE LOOK?!

why is rita getting pushed so hard? :psyduck:

you know what?? scarlett could have won and I would have been fine. rita has no business having the most wins

ilona really did a good job, I was waiting for her to smudge her make up to the song a la alaska all stars tho :chick3:

publikcitizen

Ummm Rita did not deserve that win. I thought her look was boring. Jimbo or Scarlet shoud've won. And I actually liked what Lemon was wearing. I thought it was cool! The judging was really bad tonight tbh. 

I honestly thought no one should win because I didn't find anyone's performance that good or worthy of a win, but if I have to choose a winner, it would NOT be Rita. Love the girl, but it's either Jimbo or Scarlett this week.

Ilona's lip sync was really great and it's Boa's time to go. Lemon needed that ego check because she was being unbearable this week before it happened, and this is coming from a Lemon stan.

Still, Jimbo for the win. She's everything!

The awful judging this week :deadbanana2:

Lemon didn’t deserve to win the mini challenge over Priyanka or BOA.  I should have known then that this was going to be a messy episode. 

I think the Rita/BOA/Jimbo group had the best commercial, but Jimbo completely outshined Rita in both the challenge and the runway.  Honestly, BOA should have been safe because of how well the group did too.

Based off of the challenge, I thought the bottom two would be Scarlett and Ilona, but god Lemon’s runway was AWFUL.  She definitely deserved to lip sync over BOA.

At this point, Lemon might honestly be my least favorite queen in the history of the show (without scandal).  She’s served 0 looks, 0 good performances in the challenge, and a nasty attitude to go with it all.