Canada's Drag Race | Season 2: Jeffrey B-C. Not Returning!

Inner Insanity

I really hope Jimbo doesn't get screwed over because the audience is STANNING her and rightfully so. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

Life Savers

This was a cute episode. They're stepping it up. Other than Lemon not being high I think the judging was fine. I'll say though that the favoritism for Boa is kind of just weird at this point. Her performance was good enough for a high/safe placement but that outfit was just horrendous. 

Stan Jimbo and Priyanka :heart:

Jimbo and Priyanka are incredible and the only winner material as of now. I also love Scarlett Bobo, although I wish her looks were as strong as her presentations. 

This may be unpopular but I can't stand Lemon. Her cheap and ugly fabrics every single runway are just a NO. 

Lucid Dreaming

Once i'm free for uni i will start this (though i already know who were the first three eliminated queens haha)

I can't believe Tynomi is flopping so much:chick3: her run is the exact same as Raven's back in S2 so far. Maybe there's time for a redemption arc, who knows.

CREATIVEREBELLION

Has Brooke Lynn ever worked with any of these girls? since she's from the pageant scene and also from Toronto 

Tynomi is the big disappointment of the season and Priyanka the big surprise.

Also, the BOA payola needs to stop NOW.

WhereMyPplAt

This was definitely the best episode so far. Stacey being the head judge worked a lot better than the other two 

16 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Has Brooke Lynn ever worked with any of these girls? since she's from the pageant scene and also from Toronto 

I think Scarlett mentioned they were friends? Or at least it was implied they knew each other.

I’m really enjoying this more than I thought, mostly because of the strength of the cast. Sad to see Starzy leave! Hope Jimbo can make it all the way. Very happy to see he’s top of the Instagram pack 

watched ep3 out of boredom, I guess it was a bit better, Priyanka better win

On 7/17/2020 at 5:43 AM, pxxxtrick said:

I thought Lemon was being sarcastic when she said "I love RAP!!! City Girls and Saweetie!" ... :rip: Embarrassing.

I know she bops to Act Up and My Type and thinks that makes her a rap stan :rip:

Vigoorian King
On 7/21/2020 at 8:54 PM, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Her and Priyanka seem to be pretty close

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Now that Kyne and Anastarzia are gone I stan the whole remaining cast. :clap3:

Once we get rid of Tynomi I’m the same! 

Just so everyone knows the elimination order/top 3 for this season is in the spoiled drag race thread so don’t go in there if you don’t want to know. 

feelslikeadream
On 7/2/2020 at 10:08 PM, dperkins said:

Rita should’ve been read for that UGLY blue dress under that coat. When she took off that beautiful look to reveal that ugly unfinished dress, I was appalled. The unfinished hemline and basic cut.. :skull:

Just watched the first ep and when I tell you I SCREAMED when she took that coat off and I saw that blue monstrosity underneath :bibliahh: I thought she'd be in the bottom for that, but she was still in the top :toofunny3: BOA also deserved bottom tbh :rip:

I see what y'all were saying about the poor judging now. Wrong person won the lip sync. I hope the judges smoke less crack going forward....

Life Savers
4 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Her and Priyanka seem to be pretty close

Now that's favoritism we don't mind :eli:

genetic fail

Tynomi getting a TOOT :skull:

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Just so everyone knows the elimination order/top 3 for this season is in the spoiled drag race thread so don’t go in there if you don’t want to know. 

Gurl I was looking for Season 13 tea the other day and I saw :skull: I just hope I forget about it in the next couple of days

4 hours ago, FAN said:

I accidentally saw it.. didn't look at enough to fully ruin the experience but I know 2/3 of the top 3 and a couple of other eliminations :!ohno:

i feel so left out because i'm failing to see what makes ilona's look so outstanding. it's a cool monochromatic outfit with nice touches like the paw prints and the hair but it's just okay to me? it just looks like a decent instagram look? am i ilone in this?

This was some top tier Drag Race, the DRAMATICS

Rita deserved this win, I'm so sad and gagged that Tynomi is 4th out

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

This was some top tier Drag Race, the DRAMATICS

Rita deserved this win, I'm so sad and gagged that Tynomi is 4th out

Are we posting spoilers? -_- not surprised tho she’s been flopping