Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 | Episode 2: Under the Big Top

IlianVargas

good

JBC was a horrible judge

well he can come back as a guest judge or some extra for some main challenges like The Bitchelor, this time I need him shirtless :WAP:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

I might give it a chance if the fix the ugly judging. Seems like they are taking seriously.

Can they bring back Juice Boxx please? (in a giant juice box :fan:)

She won that first lip sync and did NAWT deserve to be first out. (But obviously we don't want Lemon as first out either, so I get it, but still.)

^^^ That song is :deadbanana2: The second verse is so unrelated to the rest of the song, the bridge is so random and offputting, and I feel like BLH doesn't even look like herself in the video. The chorus is alright though.

Glad JBC is canned but I hope production doesn't think the judging problem's solved. I've seen Pri perform locally & she's an exceptional queen but if I judged her solely off her time on the show, she didn't deserve to be in the top 3. Outcome made no sense. They need to cut it out with the favouritism. Made US Drag Race look unbiased.

Priyanka was such an undeserved winner. Lets hope we have Justice (in stores now!) during season 2!

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

^^^ That song is :deadbanana2: The second verse is so unrelated to the rest of the song, the bridge is so random and offputting, and I feel like BLH doesn't even look like herself in the video. The chorus is alright though.

I thought she was Scarlett Bobo in the scene at the top of the building :toofunny2:

• 2 weeks later...

Are we expecting a Canada Day premiere again? They were casting in January, Brooklyn and Stacy now confirmed, they must be filming soon

OT but I heard the All Stars International is taping now and

Spoiler

Lemon and Jimbo's

on it? :duca: 

Edit: Added spoiler tags! 

Edited by Feather

I don't get how the previous page can all say he didn't deserve the online hate, um, were we watching the same season? He was not giving any critiquing but was literally bashing all the girls because he wanted to be the Simon Cowell on the show and thought it would be cute, however that back fired quickly. He didn't "quit", I'm sure producers just didn't ask for him to come back. He ain't getting NO redemption, if he wants to be back on the show then get his a** on the runway and make him compete with the rest of the girls. 

8 minutes ago, Feather said:

(spoilers)

spoiler tag this sis x

Spoiler

but yes, and filming is finished!

This series of Drag race was such an entertaining mess. Like wtf was this. The song itself is so catchy and everyone did great. Starzy shoulda never been in the bottom but if Jimbo ever deserved to be bottom two it was HERE. Like cmon. Yas gurl give us NOTHING. And everyone's wigs and outfits. Wow. It was like someone ate some chocolate and a whole big bag of sour skittles and threw up on these hoes. Pure high camp mama. Wow. 

2 hours ago, Feather said:

OT but I heard the All Stars International is taping now and

Hide contents

Lemon and Jimbo's

on it? :duca: 

Edit: Added spoiler tags! 

Filming finished last week and yes they are confirmed! :duca: poor the one girl in the cast who kept posting “see you at all stars” under a bunch of queens posts tho :deadbanana:

51 minutes ago, FAN said:

Filming finished last week and yes they are confirmed! :duca: poor the one girl in the cast who kept posting “see you at all stars” under a bunch of queens posts tho :deadbanana:

Which girl? 

8 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Which girl? 

I’ll PM u because it’s technically a spoiler if someone’s confirmed not on

12 minutes ago, FAN said:

I’ll PM u because it’s technically a spoiler if someone’s confirmed not on

me too sis

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Priyanka to replace JBC ??? :allears: 

Would make a lot of sense

Oh god please no

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Brooke Lynn Hytes and Priyanka have a new podcast on the same network as Willam, Alaska, Big Dipper, Meatball, Raja, Delta, Latrice, Manila, Jinkx and Shea.

Edited by IlianVargas