Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 | Episode 2: Under the Big Top

IlianVargas

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Priyanka and her bodysuits didn't deserve that **** lbr!

easily the most basic unpolished queen to win any season, not to mention a terrible performer. It's kind of like if Adore actually won S6 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

Omg :eek: after reading the spoiler this morning that Rita won I literally spat my drink out when they announced Priyanka :deadbanana:

Thank god it wasn’t Rita. 

Overall for a finale I was disappointed after such a great season. I thought all 3 looked bad on the runway, especially when you compare to the last few seasons of the US/UK versions. 

I'm SO SO SO happy Priyanka won, truly the most deserving queen in the top 3 and the epitome of what dedication and hard work can accomplish. Rita deserved too, she's really talented, but she lacks in charisma and star power, especially next to a powerhouse like Priyanka.

:gaygacat5: Her name is Priyanka? What's her name? :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, keerbyriri said:

easily the most basic unpolished queen to win any season, not to mention a terrible performer. It's kind of like if Adore actually won S6 

And you have easily the worst taste I've ever seen. Next. 

Pri is a star and I'm still basking in her winning glow. :angel:

2 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

tbh...

I'm going to be a hater sorry not sorry but Pri's finale look was meh. There's so much better indian bridal couture at the cheap shops down the road :rip: 

Overall, Jimbo still feels the winner to me but out of the three left I wanted Pri to win but with those challenges and runways she's an average winner for me so kind of speaks volumes on what I think of this season.

Rumix > I thought they were all terrible

Runway > Priyanka (Rita and Scarlet were a mess)

Lipsync > Scarlet

Some of the eliminated queens’ runway were better than the Top 3. Starzy :alexz:

Lukewarm finale but at least the person with the most potential for mainstream success won.

12 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Lipsync > Scarlet

Some of the eliminated queens’ runway were better than the Top 3. Starzy :alexz:

Lukewarm finale but at least the person with the most potential for mainstream success won.

agree with everything!

I'm screaming at how the eliminated queens SHOWED UP, Starzy looked like a Glamazon. 

3 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

MTE. 
Her verse was the best tho. 
Scarlett ate them during the lip sync.:jonny5:

Of the top 3, Priyanka definitely has the most potential as a drag superstar so I’m glad she won. The way they hyped up Scarlett Bobo so much when she was average all season and the epitome of bar queen :rip: Jimbo and Lemon deserved top 3 over her. 

Overall, this season was fun if it wasn’t for the judges. They need to AXE Jeffrey. Unfortunately, personal attacks toward him makes me feel like the network will keep him as a point about “haters”. Everything he says is so grating. That guest judge has 10x the amount of charisma and enthusiasm, hire her instead :chick2:

Stan Starzy. They did her dirty. 

IMO, Rita should’ve won. She had so many highs and her lows weren’t as bad as Priyanka’s. 
She had the best final look in the ball and didn’t really deserved the bottom. 

Priyanka is still so unpolished. Her looks were always meh (except for the Celine one). But I’m sure she’ll be a great winner. Congrats to her. 

Most of the eliminated queens’ final runways were so good. Jimbo proved once again that she was the star of the season. Also Kyne proved that she deserved her run in the competition. Her look was so bad. I’m screaming at them paying dust Starzy once again. She didn’t even say a word even though she looked spectacular. 

I didn’t expect to enjoy the season as much as I did. There were so many great queens and great challenges. If only the judging wouldn’t have been so questionable...

Can’t wait to see Jimbo, Kiara, Lemon and Scarlett on a future all stars season. 

Edited by Bindi

I enjoyed the finale so much tbh. Priyanka was amazing throughout the whole episode. Her verse in the rumix was great, her performance was great, she looked stunning on the runway, and she was easily the best in the lip sync again. C.U.N.T all around :alexz: 

Scarlett was doing the most during the lip sync, some of those splits and the death drops were unwarranted and looked out of place, not surprised some people lived for that tho :rip:  

obsessed with Pri and supported the whole season, but after that finale i thought she was weakest and least deserving

i thought after the final that Bobo was going to win and was most deserving. she had the most consistent performance for the whole season, killed the lip sync and big performance and was ending the last few episodes on a big high and was the only girl with momentum 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Lipsync > Scarlet

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

Also Kyne proved that she deserved her run in the competition. Her look was so bad.

56 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Rita’s final look.. girl let me not..

Points were made :gaycat5:

A fashion queen that had only one good look on the runway, a comedy queen that flopped all comedy challenges. I’ve told you that Priyanka will win after she got that Neutrogena sponsorship a month ago.

I don't understand what the point of having a final challenge, runway and lipsync is if the winner is clearly predetermined.

Scarlett was stunning on the runway while the other two looked a mess, she ATE that lipsync and stomped all over in the performance, yet for some reason the worst performing queen in the top 3 with no identifiable strengths gets the crown?

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Scarlett was stunning on the runway while the other two looked a mess

Now ma’am we can talk about the other things but scarletts final runway was easily her weakest runway of the season so far and priyanka looked much better :deadbanana: