Jump to content

Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 | Episode 2: Under the Big Top


IlianVargas
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    88

  • genetic fail

    68

  • khalyan

    95

  • hétérosexuelle

    69

Raja and Raven have booted every single look that Scarlet presented for the Snow Ball! I live, finally someone calling out that she completely missed the mark with the first one. Honestly her and Priyanka should have been in the bottom. Just another proof that judges' taste level is non existent.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, maat said:

Raja and Raven have booted every single look that Scarlet presented for the Snow Ball! I live, finally someone calling out that she completely missed the mark with the first one. Honestly her and Priyanka should have been in the bottom. Just another proof that judges' taste level is non existent.

 

 

To be fair, I think everyone did mediocre in the challenge. But Scarlet and Priyanka were definitely the worst. I think Rita might’ve had her 4th win with the ball ‘cause she had the best final look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Priyanka has served C.U.N. for sure, but my god, the amount of sheer BUSTED she served this season :deadbanana4:

 

Bobo hasn't really done anything nothing notable and is just all around forgettable

 

I guess the french canadian wins by default of having done the bare minimum for a winner :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

Priyanka has served C.U.N. for sure, but my god, the amount of sheer BUSTED she served this season :deadbanana4:

 

Bobo hasn't really done anything nothing notable and is just all around forgettable

 

I guess the french canadian wins by default of having done the bare minimum for a winner :rip:

shut the **** up :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

Priyanka has served C.U.N. for sure, but my god, the amount of sheer BUSTED she served this season :deadbanana4:

 

Bobo hasn't really done anything nothing notable and is just all around forgettable

 

I guess the french canadian wins by default of having done the bare minimum for a winner :rip:

Shut the **** up with your no-drag knowledge mouth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

shut the **** up :bibliahh:

 

15 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Shut the **** up with your no-drag knowledge mouth. 

seethe :bibliahh:

 

y'all are acting like my opinion ran over your dog  :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LookinIn said:

 

seethe :bibliahh:

 

y'all are acting like my opinion ran over your dog  :deadbanana4:

You've just discredited a person's whole career and everything they did in the competition SOLELY based on where they're from.

You've made several francophobic comments, you're literally discriminating very openly. You tried to explain to the non Canadians in here how Canada works in your very biased and judgmental point of view to try to get them on your side. If you don't see anything wrong with that, then I don't know what to tell you! 

It's literally not about opinion anymore :rip:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LookinIn said:

 

seethe :bibliahh:

 

y'all are acting like my opinion ran over your dog  :deadbanana4:

Or I was just quoting Alyssa Edwards for the lols. It's not that serious.

 

(Your opinion is still trash though hihi :fan:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A WELL DESERVED WIN!

 

I also loved loved the way all the queens came out on the runway before the winner was announced. The American version should do this, it felt like such a celebration. It was really beautiful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was rooting for anyone BUT Rita going into this finale, but Scarlett ate them both up SO hard in that lipsync. She was truly robbed right until the end :skull:

 

Happy for Priyanka, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will say based on consistency in the competition and the final lipsync, Scarlett Bobo should've had it in the bag. 

 

However Priyanka has that star quality, even before she was on the show her personality is infectious! It's also amazing that she's the first Indian queen on Drag Race and brings a unique win to the show - it's incredible! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Relampago. said:

 

Lemon ate this. Haters fall back because this challenge is enough to justify liking Lemon.

Sad no one is left from that team. Smh.

This was such a good performance. Most of them ate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...