• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

9 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

The judges panel is honestly the worst of the season, they all are so unlikeable and unqualified for the roles. Tragic

I like Stacey though 

48 minutes ago, jgorny said:

I like Stacey though 

She's not too bad, but nothing she's ever said is constructive enough, like, they've no idea how to judge something they're clearly so unprepared for. 

I personally loved Brooke on RuPaul's but she is nowhere near capable of doing a judging job, JBC is the absolute worst and Stacey is just the female quote that I was hoping would save this season based on her experience but not even her could save this mess. If it wasn't for the queens, this season would've been a panned mess from the get go

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

She's not too bad, but nothing she's ever said is constructive enough, like, they've no idea how to judge something they're clearly so unprepared for. 

I personally loved Brooke on RuPaul's but she is nowhere near capable of doing a judging job, JBC is the absolute worst and Stacey is just the female quote that I was hoping would save this season based on her experience but not even her could save this mess. If it wasn't for the queens, this season would've been a panned mess from the get go

Ya I stan Brooklyn and believe she’s the rightful S11 winner but I’m really not feeling her as a judge. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Stacey gives a lot of great advice about runway and presentation though.  You can see in her runway teach that listening to her and doing just a few small fixes can completely change the way the queens appear on the runway.

1 minute ago, jpow said:

Stacey gives a lot of great advice about runway and presentation though.  You can see in her runway teach that listening to her and doing just a few small fixes can completely change the way the queens appear on the runway.

Yeah I agree, but how many chances she's actually had to coach the queens throughout the season? She's been the lead judge on like, two episodes and even then, she hasn't been educated enough to judge the queen's looks as a whole and that's my main issue, even though she tries, none of the judges are giving the queens the feedback they need and this whole competition has been driven by production's own narrative and it's so noticeable that they could literally hire a different panel of judges for each episode and nothing would make any difference.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

Yeah I agree, but how many chances she's actually had to coach the queens throughout the season? She's been the lead judge on like, two episodes and even then, she hasn't been educated enough to judge the queen's looks as a whole and that's my main issue, even though she tries, none of the judges are giving the queens the feedback they need and this whole competition has been driven by production's own narrative and it's so noticeable that they could literally hire a different panel of judges for each episode and nothing would make any difference.

I don't understand why Stacey hasn't been given more chances.  This coming week would be only her 2nd time as the lead judge for the episode, but really she should have been used for all design challenges and the makeover challenge.  JBC could have done the scripted acting challenges, while Brooke Lynn covered everything else.  

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Ya I stan Brooklyn and believe she’s the rightful S11 winner but I’m really not feeling her as a judge. 

I think she's the best one as far as the workroom goes :michael: She's no Ru, but she has some charisma, is not stilted and awkward, and in walkthroughs she actually engages with the queens instead of just saying "hay gurl" and "ok werk queen" and walking away. My main issue with her is on the main stage, where she seems to be kind of phoning it in or something. Idk if it's just editing or the judges all wanting to split their talking time equally or what, but she just doesn't seem super engaged during critiques. I think if they made her the actual host it would remedy that. And I'm not opposed to that idea tbh.

I still watch the critiques cause I want to see the queens interactions with the judges, etc but I always skip deliberation since episode 2. I just don't want to waste my time watching these 3 talking to each other :deadbanana2:

On 8/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, Desire said:

I mean clearly Rita is taking the crown. That was obvious from the push they've given her from the start but we still have another challenge that Jimbo can win. Also no one can deny that Jimbo should be the one with 3 wins right now :cm: 

This tea.

I’m almost ok with Rita winning because I would much rather see every other queen on an all stars in the future.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

So sad that this song was tragically lip synced. It got the Cut To The Feeling and Oops I Did It Again treatment :monkey:

Just found out one of the people who were 'made over' is someone I work with. :duca: 

Also why do they hate Jimbo? Last week he isn't elegant enough, this week he isn't campy enough? Make up your damn mind. :ace: 

3 hours ago, Mezik said:

Just found out one of the people who were 'made over' is someone I work with. :duca: 

Also why do they hate Jimbo? Last week he isn't elegant enough, this week he isn't campy enough? Make up your damn mind. :ace: 

This week he was "too slutty" lmao wtf was that.... :ace:  this is DRAG. the slutty sisters thing was actually BRILLIANT :clap3::shakeno: my only critique was that his looks were too similar to each other, a different color for each or something would've been nice 

Has there been any word on if this was renewed for Season 2? You would think auditions would be starting soon if so, no? 

I think that Ru & Michelle should do the second season tbh. Stacey & Brooke can be the Ross & Carson/Alan & Graham and we can have one guest judge a week and axe this guest host garbage. 

Imagine eliminating the queen with the most wins after Rita (tied with Priyanka, but just after this last episode). Just hand Rigga the crown and wrap this season up, ffs. Even though Lemon's makeover was tragic, I am LIVID for her elimination :coffee2:

I gasped when Jimbo and his makeover walked out on stage :jonny5: 

He turned that guy into an Asian video vixen from some hardcore BDSM ****, I LOVED IT

Easily best body and make-up, and imo best transformation

Bobo looked horrible and had the WORST makeover :ahh: 

Lemon is a STAR. I was sad to see her leave (while Bobo and Priyanka are still there). She had a difficult manly face to work with, but padding would’ve helped maybe

The judges nitpicking Jimbo was weird as hell, this is DRAG :bibliahh:Slutty is never an issue, WHAT was that?

21 hours ago, Hurem said:

Also, how did Scarlet win the puppet challenge over Lemon? :deadbanana4:

!!!!!!111

Guess they wanted to throw her a bone

But Jesus, Lemon was so surprisingly funny and original with the puppet :ahh:

Also, as tragic as this season is, I must say the production have great ideas for challenges, the refugee makeover was brilliant and heart-warming. Poor queens, to be on this dumpster fire of a season 

9 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

But Jesus, Lemon was so surprisingly funny and original with the puppet :ahh:

Queen Lemon also won the reading challenge so it's not all that surprising. :gaycat5:

17 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Queen Lemon also won the reading challenge so it's not all that surprising. :gaycat5:

I meant more the originality with her jokes was surprising since this mini challenge has been done a lot in the past 

She’s too witty and funny tor a white queen :gaycat5: I’d say Lemon + Jimbo are the only queens who made me laugh this season

The charisma and power

Imagine a polished Lemon with good makeup and wigs and cinched waists :smitten: 

Edited by hétérosexuelle

2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Also, as tragic as this season is, I must say the production have great ideas for challenges, the refugee makeover was brilliant and heart-warming. Poor queens, to be on this dumpster fire of a season 

Ikr? It feels like they chose Canada's best to be all in one season and it was too much to handle (specifically, letting every queen have the time to shine).

2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Imagine a polished Lemon with good makeup and wigs and cinched waists :smitten: 

Can't wait for miss Lemón to snatch CAS1's crown :gaycat3:

Edited by Hephaestus

22 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

The judges panel is honestly the worst of the season, they all are so unlikeable and unqualified for the roles. Tragic

Stacey is the only nice one honestly. Even when she disagrees with something she's not saying it like a catty, sassy gay and just being mean. There's nothing wrong with them being honest, but for shxt sake at least be constructive as well. There's been none of that.

:coffee2:

59 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

“Are the judges blind?”

- Lemon

:ahh: 

Did she lie.

:lmao:

Scarlet and her sister looked TERRIBLE in that god damn fringe leather jacket over a basic ass body suit. Lemon even slayed that lip sync and did so much better than Rita, but i think it's obvious that Rita is going to win this now. They've been so biased with her the entire time, and not that she's done badly at all, I think she's really talented, but she has zero personality and I don't even remember her half the time. Unlike, I dunno, Jimbo, Lemon, Priyanka...