Jump to content

Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 | Episode 2: Under the Big Top


IlianVargas
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FAN

    88

  • genetic fail

    68

  • khalyan

    96

  • hétérosexuelle

    69

The way the judges clearly have a script laid out for them rather than providing actual insight from themselves :lmao: The way they basically tell any dissenting guest judge to SHUT UP whenever they start praising someone that the narrative clearly calls for snubbing. I hate the way that they all agree with each other rather than bickering in disagreement, that was one of the highlights of other seasons, seeing the judges be clowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

The way the judges clearly have a script laid out for them rather than providing actual insight from themselves :lmao: The way they basically tell any dissenting guest judge to SHUT UP whenever they start praising someone that the narrative clearly calls for snubbing. I hate the way that they all agree with each other rather than bickering in disagreement, that was one of the highlights of other seasons, seeing the judges be clowns.

The guest judge was obviously living for Jimbo, as has anyone with a functioning pair of eyes. 
Rigga Baga is obviously connected with the production. As there is no other explanation for someone so lacking in star power and talent to go that far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, maat said:

The guest judge was obviously living for Jimbo, as has anyone with a functioning pair of eyes. 
Rigga Baga is obviously connected with the production. As there is no other explanation for someone so lacking in star power and talent to go that far.

Hum I believe Rita has a lot of talent but yes she lacks personality, but she served with the lip sync. I believe she should be where she is but she should not have been made the front-runner. 

 

Can we send Brooke home instead of Lemon, please? :doc:

Edited by argos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

I think we would all be living for Rita if her run wasn't so inflated.  I think she's smart and funny and worthy of top 3, but just not so far ahead of Priyanka and Jimbo like the producers try to make us believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, argos said:

Can we send Brooke home instead of Lemon, please? :doc:

Yes, please! The way Brooke has been bringing nothing but tragic garments, questionable wigs and lack of taste and style to the main stage. There is a good reason she didn’t win her season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Priyanka is winning in the end, she has  released a commercial with Neutrogena (a major sponsor of the show), while other girls didn’t receive the same sponsorship.

 

I guess screaming is considered comedy now. Crunchy wigs and makeup race. Those TV connections came in handy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, maat said:

I think Priyanka is winning in the end, she has  released a commercial with Neutrogena (a major sponsor of the show), while other girls didn’t receive the same sponsorship.

 

I guess screaming is considered comedy now. Crunchy wigs and makeup race. Those TV connections came in handy.

At this point, either only Priyanka and Jimbo are truly the deserving winners of this series.  So if Priyanka does win, it won't be undeserved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will be such a kii if Scarlett makes it to the end with ZERO wins under her belt :rip: honestly, as much as I like her, she hasn’t had many memorable moments but she’s consistent. Her and Rita are at the same level as far as talent for me but I prefer Scarlett’s aesthetic and personality (of which Rita has none).

 

I can’t see them crowning Jimbo as they seem to really not want her there for some reason so Pri has my vote for now. If she wins one more challenge, I honestly think she’ll have it in the bag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

In what world? :rip:

In this babe. What you mean? :gaycat2:

 

She's the only one that hasn't lipsynced and never been in the bottom 3 before. If Rita is in the bottom next week, I don't think they'll crown her. No drag race winner has been in the bottom2 more than ONCE.  So from MY perspective, with that consistency Scarlet can back up her WIN. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

In this babe. What you mean? :gaycat2:

 

She's the only one that hasn't lipsynced and never been in the bottom 3 before. If Rita is in the bottom next week, I don't think they'll crown her. No drag race winner has been in the bottom2 more than ONCE.  So from MY perspective, with that consistency Scarlet can back up her WIN. 

Jimbo hasn't lipsync either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, maat said:

I think Priyanka is winning in the end, she has  released a commercial with Neutrogena (a major sponsor of the show), while other girls didn’t receive the same sponsorship.

 

I guess screaming is considered comedy now. Crunchy wigs and makeup race. Those TV connections came in handy.

Juiceboxx and Kyne also had neutrogena commercial. 

Edited by Blankspace2010
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This week AGAIN Jimbo did amazing job and ended up being low. I-

 

Rita should go already. I am so annoyed with her constant uptight and stiff appearance. I feel like she has no personality and each week she gives me zero entertainment. 

 

Miss Bobo winning trip for two in that mini challenge and Priyanka getting nothing from maxi and then pretended to feel so excited about it :bibliahh:

 

This week Jeffrey looked like unicorn came all over his face. I must say he is lucky that he is beautiful piece of a man. If he were ugly, he would be canceled, he'd get some death threats, unemployed and whatnot. 

 

Brooklyn looked like an ugly bird.

 

I love Stacey :heart2:

 

Spoiler

Next week Michele Visage will be there and she will TEAR THEM ALL APART. So I can't wait!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, maat said:

I think Priyanka is winning in the end, she has  released a commercial with Neutrogena (a major sponsor of the show), while other girls didn’t receive the same sponsorship.

 

I guess screaming is considered comedy now. Crunchy wigs and makeup race. Those TV connections came in handy.

I hope not. She’s the least polished out of the top 4. And she bombed too many challenges. I’d rather have a consistent winner than a hit or miss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The judging is... something. It's not even funny anymore :rip: How the hell did Priyanka win the challenge?! I legit thought she would be either low or bottom two :toofunny3: Jimbo being robbed yet again... a damn mess.

 

Honestly, it's producers' fault no matter how you spin it. If the judges are the ones coming up with these ****ty decisions, production is there to intervene and to guide them in right direction. If the production is behind all this... then WOW should intervene and make Michelle and RuPaul hosts and bring over US/UK production over to Canada. :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Also, how did Scarlet win the puppet challenge over Lemon? :deadbanana4:

This!

I guess it didn't fit into producers' narrative to get rid off Lemon. This is easily the most questionable season in terms of judging.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Priyanka totally deserved the win yall crazy. Love her positive energy.

 

I want to like Jimbo but I'm not too big of a fan of her drag it kinda gives me boomer vibes :rip:

 

I liked Rita's runway this week and I dont particularly like her. Thought Scarlet would end up in the bottom.

 

That elimination tho, I thought for sure Lemon was a shoe-in for top 3 and was waiting for the double save 😂. Rooting for Priyanka to win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...