• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• genetic fail

• khalyan

• hétérosexuelle

JBC was utterly unbearable to watch this week. He delivers everything in such a passive aggressive tone. I'm sure he's just trying for "sassy", but it's coming off snarky.

I'm shocked Lemon went home & that Jimbo was in the bottom. I live for Scarlett, but her makeover was the pits. 

Rita did amazing in the lipsync & she was so adorable this entire episode. :heart:

My girl Priyanka for the rightful win & crown tho. Make it happen! 

When Lemon snapped at JBC and they included it mid critiques :rip: The way the queens themselves can’t stand him talking nonsense while having glittery vomit on his eyes :rip:

scarlett :skull: WHY IS SHE DOING SO BAD when she is extremely talented? i hate this.

at this point i'm just watching the show to see the mini challenges and the werk room banter :deadbanana:

This might be the worst makeover challenge I've ever seen only Priyanka and Jimbo did well and they both would have been safe on a US season. 

They spent ages praising Scarlett for the makeup and then barely touched on how horrible the outfits were. 

I thought Priyanka's outfits were a bit basic but then Jimbo did the thing where the outfits were the same. I was fine with Priyanka winning but I do think the judges just sort of came out with nonsensical reasons to mark Jimbo down. Mostly I just think the judges owe Jimbo more wins. 

Lemon is delusional criticising other people's looks when she came out looking like she assembled her outfits from a box of fancy dress. She also deserved to go home. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

I actually think Priyanka's win was deserved. She and Elektra looked the most convincing as drag sisters. They also had a great presentation.
While I agree Jimbo has been robbed in the past, I wasn't a fan of the look this week. Though bottom 3 was undeserved. Scarlett should've been there.

I'm sad to see Lemon go, but Rita did do better in the lipsync in my opnion. She really conveyed the emotion of the song, whereas Lemon just threw in some random splits.

How is Scarlett Bobo still in? I really don't get it. She really must be the one going next week.

I agree with everyone that dislikes Jeffrey. He is so annoying. That fake voice, ridiculously exaggerated accent and the Ru impressions.... awful! He's so full of himself you can tell. And his critiques, awful! The judging panel definitely needs a change next season. And they should switch to one actual host.

Priyanka, Jimbo and Rita for the final 3!

Jimbo should have won. I like lemon but she was the worst this week and her lip sync was garbage. I’m just lost this series has so much potential but the judging is trash,.

Pryanka slayed this and reminded me once again why I stan her :jonny:Jimbo's makeover looked amateurish and while I adore her, the makeup skills serve 2008 bar queen teas.

How was Scarlett SAFE and Jimbo's perfect outfits and PERFECT makeup on his drag daughter Bottom 3? 

The judges have been ruining every nice challenged this season with their TRAGIC critiques and opinions. In a normal Drag Race season, Jimbo would have won the challenge and Scarlet would have been bottom 3. 

This was one of the most beautiful and significant episodes in Drag Race herstory. So happy each one of the refugees are living happier and safer lives where they could be 100% themselves. Pyrianka's prize is so meaningful and she definitely proved to be a worthy winner of the crown for this season.:heart:

I don't think I'll ever agree with the judges critique on Jimbo. Once again, she turned it OUT and they keep on purposely giving her negative critiques. She also would have been a great winner. 

So sick of the Rita payola. Lemon clearly ate that lipsync instead of her. She was by far the worst on the runway even though Lemon didn't do her queen any favors. 

Michelle next week is going to be savage :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, FAN said:

Haven’t watched it yet but I’ve known my fave goes home this week since the beginning and I just want to say it’s absolutely bull**** that Lemon isn’t in the final after 2 wins and slaying every single maxi challenge while Scarlett got to coast through to the top 4 with nothing under her belt after being so basic and safe the entire season. Oh well, the fandom has spoken and Scarlett is not IT 

Stfu Scarlett did well all season

Bobo's make over was so bad. It seems the judges just don't like Jimbo also?

Also it most be hard for some of these queens to be judged by Jeffery. Imagine being a drag queen for ten years and some random gay guy who happened to have a guest appearance on drag race telling you have to do drag.  Also his delivery does not help. He seems like he is forcing it, even in the workroom :rip:

The way they make sure to tell us every week that Scarlett hasn’t won but has a “great” track record :rip:

because of that, I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes it to top 3. 

I am not a Lemon fan, was was fine with her leaving last night, and I think Rita beat her, but when she went into that handstand and then perfectly dropped into the splits on beat I was GAGGED :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Priyanka deserved to win, but Jimbo deserved to be high over Scarlett Bobo.

At this point, I just want Priyanka and Jimbo in the top two, I don't really care who between Scarlett or Rita is the third queen.  But the rigga morris is so bad this season I worry for both Priyanka and Jimbo :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Hector said:

This was one of the most beautiful and significant episodes in Drag Race herstory. So happy each one of the refugees are living happier and safer lives where they could be 100% themselves. Pyrianka's prize is so meaningful and she definitely proved to be a worthy winner of the crown for this season.:heart:

I don't think I'll ever agree with the judges critique on Jimbo. Once again, she turned it OUT and they keep on purposely giving her negative critiques. She also would have been a great winner. 

So sick of the Rita payola. Lemon clearly ate that lipsync instead of her. She was by far the worst on the runway even though Lemon didn't do her queen any favors. 

Michelle next week is going to be savage :deadbanana2:

She did not eat dat lip sync, Rita bodied her big time

im sorry sis, don’t get it twisted splits and stunts well never beat emotions and dats what Rita served 

Lemon has been on borrowed time since she “won” her lip sync in da first episode

On 8/18/2020 at 1:59 PM, Inner Insanity said:

Pri brings personality and entertainment. She has an it factor only matched by Jimbo and Lemon. Also she's never branded herself as a comedy queen. 

!!!!!! Why was that person dragging her for not being a comedy queen when she didn't even identify as such??? Ffff. Serving CDR judging.

13 hours ago, mintpasty said:

Jimbo > Priyanka > Lemon > Scarlett >>>>>>>>>>> Rita

I agree. Scarlett not having to lip sync after she put that copper jacket over a purple and neon green bodysuit :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: A miracle.

In terms of overall rankings, I think I'm currently at:

Priyanka > Jimbo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scarlett > Rita

Pri and Jimbo have been close in my ranking all season, but I was kind of turned off by Jimbo's response to criticism in the last Untucked (even though Rita sucks and I was also partially glad to hear her get read like that :fan:). I think Jimbo is probably more entertaining, but Pri has more charisma/the IT factor.