Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 Coming Soon

46 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Now ma’am we can talk about the other things but scarletts final runway was easily her weakest runway of the season so far and priyanka looked much better :deadbanana:

When she said it was her best :rip: She looked better in that black pageant dress

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

I'm over the moon that Pyrianka won. She and Jimbo were the only winners I would have accepted this season, period. She looked absolutely stunning tonight paying tribute to her culture and she slayed the U Wear It Well performance.

Scarlett did the best You're A Superstar lipsync but she peaked way too late for me to accept her as a winner and thank goodness they didn't crown the payolaed and unremarkable Rita. Great finale.

I’m so glad that Jimbo won in the end, a true superstar. Priyanka got the money, she has busted, unpolished, crunchy drag, and no comedic talent or star power.

Mr. Peanutbutter

Priyanka :clap3:

Rita's final look was easily the worst final runway look ever :rip: But her performance was great, Scarlett too. Overall a solid number

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

Rita looked horrible and Scarlett's final runway was so ugly and ill-fitting  :ace: Priyanka was the only queen who actually showcased her best drag! 

When Rita came on the runway I had Alexis Michelle Hulk Realness flashbacks, and it was horrible :deadbanana2:(Good thing for her Michelle Visage didn't judge the finale)

sunmimi imfurst

Even though Priyanka can be a bit crunchy, she definitely has the most star power out of the top  3.  She's had some great moments on the show, one of the best runways ( her celine) and even if she was the bottom, both her lip syncs were kinda iconic. 

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Hopefully Priyanka buys better drag looks with her coin :fan: 

Scarlett was robbed :skull:

but atleast Rigga didn’t win :sistrens:

You can’t buy style or taste.

Scarlett absolutely delivered in the Ru-mix and was the clear winner of the lip-sync. Disappointed she didn’t get the crown, but not upset that Priyanka won. 

3 minutes ago, maat said:

You can’t buy style or taste.

Oop :sistrens:

The two clowns were the only worthy winners imo :clap3:

Jimbo and Scarlett >>>>> the others :smitten:

I thought Priyanka was so underwhelming after the first few weeks. I'm still confused as to why she won the makeover challenge and she should've been bottom 2 in the last 2 design challenges imo. She's very charismatic and she did very well on this last episode, but overall I don't feel very strongly about her as a winner.

2 hours ago, maat said:

Priyanka got no comedic talent or star power.

Anyone who has watched the show knows that is blatantly untrue. :rip: It's fine to not like her, but don't lie girl.

Wait people actually think Scarlett was robbed with her 1 win :skull: 

Priyanka def won the rumix and came out with her best drag unlike the other two. I also don't get the Rita hate. Sure she came out in green but damn did she look stunning :clap3: 

Overall happy that Priyanka won when it seemed so clear that Rita would snatch. Lemon and Jimbo looked stunning too :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

Scarlett by far had the weakest verse in the song, the weakest performance with that song, and the weakest finale look.  People should just be happy she was able to sneak into the finale.

12 hours ago, jpow said:

Congrats Priyanka :clap3:

I can't wait to see Rita and Jimbo on an AS season! 

Jimbo and Bobo (I'd even pick Boa over Rita).

10 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

easily the most basic unpolished queen to win any season, not to mention a terrible performer. It's kind of like if Adore actually won S6 

Adore :heart2: 

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Hopefully Priyanka buys better drag looks with her coin :fan: 

Scarlett was robbed :skull:

but atleast Rigga didn’t win :sistrens:

Scarlett wasn't robbed when she got 1 win in last minute and coasted the entire season.

:gaycat2:

brooklyndaddy

Is Scarlett colorblind? :rip: That dress was disgusting, the pink with the red :deadbanana2:Also, I'm still not over how completely awful her makeover look was with that gymnast costume under the jacket that looked hideous and made zero sense whatsoever

33 minutes ago, 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆 said:

Scarlett wasn't robbed when she got 1 win in last minute and coasted the entire season.

:gaycat2:

Scarlett literally had the best track record:
safe-safe-high-high-safe-high-high-high-win

She never was low or lipsynched

She won the final lipsynch 

She had great runway looks all season 

she is the most well rounded and consistent one

she only had one win less than the winner...

she easily could’ve been given more wins than they gave her...

Edited by Bicassie
15 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Scarlett literally had the best track record:
safe-safe-high-high-safe-high-high-high-win

She never was low or lipsynched

She won the final lipsynch 

She had great runway looks all season 

she is the most well rounded and consistent one

she only had one win less than the winner...

she won once compared to the other two. i'm not saying she did bad at all, because she didn't, but she was third out of the three of them (fourth seeing as Jimbo should have been top three but).

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

She could have also easily been bottom 2/3 for the makeover, the pageant, and the lawyer skit too.  

• ATRL Moderator

Jimbo deserved to win the lawyer skit over Rita

Jimbo deserved to be high in the pageant, and Bobo deserved low

Jimbo deserved to be high in the makeover, and Bobo deserved bottom 2

5 minutes ago, jpow said:

She could have also easily been bottom 2/3 for the makeover, the pageant, and the lawyer skit too.  

Only the makeover maybe...

but she honestly could’ve easily won EP3 and EP4

:coffee2: