• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

1 minute ago, brooklyndaddy said:

her Valentina mask moment :psyduck: like GIRL take off the DAMN HEADPIECE... honestly as much as I love her she lost that lip sync by so much

And no energy

Rita was horrible too, but at least she did SOMETHING. I-

Was that headpiece screwed onto that wig or something :biblio: why didn’t she take it off and dance 

But damn, bye Jimbo :cries: At least she had one of the best/funniest exits. It was evident for weeks that Rita was gonna win

12 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

and also, I can finally read spoilers now! :wap:

The way I rarely go to the spoiler thread when a season is finishing cuz a new one somewhere starts production :shakeno:

GlamourCadaver

Jimbo had the best executive, Scarlett had the best icy walk of shame, and tbh Rita had the best Snow Queen. Scarlett's final look was good from the chest up, but the panty, belt, and the heels were a no-go; should've had a slimmer panty and some thigh highs. All of Priyanka's looks were good, but the last one wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped.

Kiara should've been around to gain what should be her second win. :fan: 

GlamourCadaver

Jimbo also gave us the best exit ever :bibliahh:

I was in stitches from the moment she started walking off the stage until we returned to the rest of the cast.

• ATRL Moderator

I love pri and Am rooting for her but her final look was so bad.  How wasn’t she bottom 2?

• ATRL Moderator

They read pri for not being able to walk and the look, but liked jimbos final look.  Tf?

oh well.  At least it wasn’t a winning performance from jimbo like the makeover or commercial challenge 

• ATRL Moderator

I am so sad for Jimbo but I agree with the judges for pretty much everything so I can’t be mad.  

Now we need Priyanka to win this season with Jimbo coming back and slaying AS. 

Priyanka should have been lip syncing for that corset. All of Scarlett's looks were basic so wtf were the judges thinking?

How did Priyanka escape the bottom? :rip: Scarlett winning with THAT panty

Definitely the worst season of drag race

5 hours ago, clue said:

Jimbo are you deadass

That delirious ass lipsync

I am so disappointed

5 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

her Valentina mask moment :psyduck: like GIRL take off the DAMN HEADPIECE... honestly as much as I love her she lost that lip sync by so much

She didn't deserve to be there anyway :jonny: I advocate all the backlash

1 minute ago, Serendipity said:

How did Priyanka escape the bottom? :rip: Scarlett winning with THAT panty

Definitely the worst season of drag race

Worst? :deadbanana: it’s been the most refreshing in years. 

Overall I feel like the judging was on point this week. Although Jimbo is my favourite of the remaining 4, she really did deserve to be in the bottom. 

Scar really surprised me this week although I’m still mad she’s Top 3 and not Lemon. 

• ATRL Moderator

Ok I mean we saw jimbo walk the runway and on the rap challenge.  We all knew she would be toast if she was in the bottom 2.  At least she got a couple funny moves in but yeah the elimination was fair for the b2 

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

Worst? :deadbanana: it’s been the most refreshing in years. 

Overall I feel like the judging was on point this week. Although Jimbo is my favourite of the remaining 4, she really did deserve to be in the bottom. 

Scar really surprised me this week although I’m still mad she’s Top 3 and not Lemon. 

Not with the judging, the contestants were fierce but everything else a shambles :rip: 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

They better not crown Rita after those undeserved wins and then back to back lip syncs. 

There's only two winners for the shows's 'face', it'll come down to which one they want to promote:

1. Rita - Quebec pandering - local Canadian issue 

2. Priyanka - POC winner, having an ethnically Indian winner 

Just now, Serendipity said:

There's only two winners for the shows's 'face', it'll come down to which one they want to promote:

1. Rita - Quebec pandering - local Canadian issue 

2. Priyanka - POC winner, having an ethnically Indian winner 

It better be Priyanka. 

I will never get over it not being a Priyanka/Lemon/Jimbo finale. 

1 minute ago, FAN said:

It better be Priyanka. 

I will never get over it not being a Priyanka/Lemon/Jimbo finale. 

A literal dream, they had all the ingredients and components :jonny: 

Can someone please track how many likes WOW’s posts have of each #TeamX so we can see how the fanbase is responding? My Instagram doesn’t let me see how many likes something has for some reason :deadbanana: