Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 Coming Soon

I don't understand how Ru couldn't be the judge in Canada...

Ru would NEVER put Jimbo in the bottom 3 after that performance... 

Also did that bride remove her finger out of Rita's anoos? Cuz whenever I see her in the confessionals she acts* like it's still there.

Edited by Plague
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

8 minutes ago, Plague said:

I don't understand how Ru couldn't be the judge in Canada...

Ru would NEVER put Jimbo in the bottom 3 after that performance... 

Also did that bride remove her finger out of Rita's anoos? Cuz whenever I see her in the confessionals she looks like it's still there.

girl.... what?

Jimbo was the best this week yet again, idk why the dress alone would land her in the bottom 3 :michael: the drags backstage were hilarious, Jimbo stomped on Rita's talentless ass :fan:

idm the Lemon payola, he's kinda hot x

Hello is Allie's best song still :clap3:

14 hours ago, Cheers said:

Watch them have Jimbo in the bttm 2 in the next 2 weeks against Rita or Lemon :ahh: 

I hate Canada's judges and producers! We need a revolution

source.gif

Rita will be one of the most undeserving winners :biblio:

ugh cant wait for the season to be over :pukey:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

117705121_3499152850104192_3396387196407859539_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=CU8FNTu_2h8AX8ATI0v&_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1.xx&oh=d7ee6814036a335f49fd05c0318c39b1&oe=5F5D53AB

Talking about Glamour. :skull:

I swear...if they’re not firing him after this season...:skull:

I’d even prefer making the previous winner the 3rd judge on the following season instead of HIM :bibliahh:

feelslikeadream
10 hours ago, Death said:

I love Allie X and she was a great guest judge! Probably the best one yet tbh. It was cute how she went to say goodbye to Ilona, you can tell she really lived for her and the performance, just like how Ariana was with Kandy Ho. An angel. ALLIE FOR PERMANENT MAIN JUDGE S2 :heart:

The woman who said her biggest wish is to have harsher punishments for parole violators? This is the woman you're stanning?

tumblr_mn7t32OrNb1s49x9io1_250.gif

teresaguidice
4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The woman who said her biggest wish is to have harsher punishments for parole violators? This is the woman you're stanning?

that was a miss congeniality quote for the pageant theme, though it did land with an absolute thud given the current climate. can't believe they kept it in. 

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

sis

teresaguidice

jimbo didn't deserve bottom for sure and him reading rita is drag race meltdown canon, but the marie antoinette dress was not on theme at all. 

the judging is really bad, yeah, but it's not like they're actually choosing who wins and loses. it's all production. i believe ru has say on the other versions for obvious reasons and because he's an exec producer, but you can tell brooke is literally just repeating things through her ear piece. she comes off so flat and awkward. also it's clear that the planned dynamic is meant to be that stacey is "nice", brooke is ~tough but fair, and jeffrey is hyper critical and michelle'd. i blame them for just being awkward and not charismatic more than anything else and world of wonder for not doing their job producing the show well. 

Edited by teresaguidice
NumbFentyStan

Finally watched the episode and I cannot believe the judging... :rip: 

Jimbo literally ANNIHILATED everyone in the challenge and yet she was low?

Also her runway was perfectly fine, they are so dramatic...

Lemon was fine, but her winning was not deserved. Jimbo should've got it and if not then Scarlett. Lemon was like 3rd best.

The rest I agreed with. I think they were a bit harsh on Rita maybe, she was not THAT bad, but whatever.

feelslikeadream

A legend. I avoid drag queen music, but would actually listen to a Jimbo album :clap3:

This is the best season of drag race since like season 6 :dies:

was screaming at Jimbo deepthroating the microphone :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, jpow said:

sis

THANK YIEW!

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Anyways stan Allie :wap:

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Ilona’s IG is so aesthetically pleasing! Give her a follow!

It really is one of the prettiest IG feeds I’ve seen and she looks stunning. Which made me so disappointed when I actually saw her on the show because she basically served none of that :monkey:

Lucid Dreaming

Woo at Jimbo calling out JBC like that. Even though i didn't really enjoy her runway look, her comment was spot on.

I'm surprised they ate up Lemon's look, though she deserved the win.

I feel bad for Scarlett though, give my homegirl a damn win! i feel like she's going home next though:chick3:

I LIVED for Rita's and Priyanka's looks though, WHEW. This should had been Priyanka's first time in the bottom though:mandown:

This top 5 seems really strong and i think it's anybody's game; Pri can bounce back with ease with the makeover challenge; Scarlett can win these last two challenges and secure herself the win; Rita, Lemon & Jimbo seem the clear front-runners, with Rita being the most 'obvious' winner if you will, but any slip up can send them home, especially with Rita or Jimbo who don't seem to be lipsync assassins. When the competition is this close is more fun to watch:jonny5:

Lemon was the deserved winner this week, she slayed the challenge + runway. Jimbo did great at the challenge as well (second best after Lemon imo) but felt short with her runway. Why is Scarlett still here, they keep calling out Ilona for being one note, while Scarlett is being her grumpy as self every episode. Thought her performance in the last couple of episodes was the worst of the bunch. Literally so uncharismatic.

Mr. Peanutbutter

I hope that woman who judged the pageant also gets fired. She gives me straight girl who watched Pearl lip sync and is so into voguing right now

genetic fail
38 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I want Jimbo x Rita lipsync and Rita going home. :gaycat5:

Gorl you know that’s the death sentence for Jimbo :deadbanana2:

Inner Insanity
18 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

A legend. I avoid drag queen music, but would actually listen to a Jimbo album :clap3:

You know Jimbo is only starring in the video right? :rip: It's not her song at all.