Canada's Drag Race | Season 2 Coming Soon

That Rita win was so forced. It's funny how the runway looks sank Prykana and Lemon, but Rita's unremarkable tear-away didn't affect her chances. How she won on the first week over Anastarzia is still a mystery.

That being said, I don't think there was just ONE winner this week. Prykana and Lemon clearly had the best commercial and Jimbo had the best runway. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jpow

• FAN

• hétérosexuelle

• genetic fail

Inner Insanity
21 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Jimbo should be the one with 3 wins, 2 of them being Rita's 

Teaaaaaaa. 

Also according to Brooke's Twitter they were not body shaming Ilona. They were commenting on her razor bumps. 

Jimbo is just such a star to me. She's not the most polished but her looks always make you feel something, she pushes herself. And on top of that she's actually really funny with a great personality? WHEW.

68G7k8q.gif

They didn't lie about Ilona. If you're gonna show booty then make sure it pops and doesn't look crusty :biblio: 

The lipsync should have been a double shantay because I could do without both of them but Ilona actually ate that. At least BOA is finally gone :fan: 

Also Jimbo robbed again smh. I even thought Bobo could have finally taken a win but they gave it to Rita :rip: 

GlamourCadaver

Jimbo & Priyanka are STILL the only stars left in this cast :laugh: Both are serving winner material while the judges are busy paying attention to Bozo and Baga as if they've done anything worthwhile. Lemon also should've expected to get dragged if she was gonna wear Aja's clothes.

Kiara, Anastarzia, and Kyne were all robbed.

umm how the hell did they gag about rita's look? she's so forgettable my gosh :skull:

jimbo is leap and bound beyond others on looks, she even can sing I-, top 2 with Priyanka

• ATRL Moderator

I just realized Lemon should have gone home on every episode Rita won :bibliahh:

Episode 1 (Design Challenge #1)

Winner - Starzy

Top - Rita & Jimbo

Low - Kyne

BTM2 - Juice & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

Episode 4 (Design Challenge #2)

Winner - Scarlett

Top - Rita & Kiara

Low - BOA

BTM2 - Priyanka & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

Episode 6 (Commercial)

Winner - Jimbo

Top - Scarlett & Rita

Low - BOA

BTM2 - Ilona & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

4 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I have a sick feeling that Rita will make it further than Jimbo 

And Lemon too

the edit is so obvious at this point :rip:

anyways I’m not mad at the idea of watching Jimbo on Canada’s all stars/ US vs CA all stars and a global all stars :gaygacat1:

Jimbo, Priyanka and Lemon are the fan favourites of this season by a mile based on social media stats. The other 3 and the rest of the cast don’t come close.

3 hours ago, Desire said:

They didn't lie about Ilona. If you're gonna show booty then make sure it pops and doesn't look crusty :biblio: 

Yeah I was torn on this, I don’t think body shaming is right but it’s a competition...people on Twitter were complaining about them saying Rita needed booty pads...but she was disproportional. 

illonas ass was saggy, if you’re gonna have it out, make it look perky, not like two deflated balloons billowing behind you...

On 7/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, FAN said:

Instagram followers on premiere day! 

Kyne 63.4k
Tynomi Banks 33.5k

Rita Bagaz 25.8k 
Priyanka 25.4k

Ilona 23.2k

Lemon 23.2k 

Juice Boxx 22.7k 

Scarlett 21.8k

Kiara 12.4k

BOA 12.6k 

Jimbo 10.8k 
Anaquway 7.003k

@dperkins can you please update moving forward? 

Time for an instagram followers update vs the first episode! 

Jimbo 154k (+143.2k)

Priyanka 120k (+94.2k)

Lemon 116k (+92.8k) 

Kyne 94.1k (+30.7k) 

Ilona 65.7k (+42.5k) 

Rita 64.2k (+38.4k) 

Tynomi 64.1k (+30.6k) 

Scarlett 63.3k (+41.5k)

Juiceboxx 57.9k (+35.2k)

BOA 45.6k (+33k)

Kiara 41.8k (+29.4k) 

Anaquway 27.6k (+20k)

Pretty clear who the fan base loves and wants in the finale. Production getting it wrong again. 

7 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Yeah I was torn on this, I don’t think body shaming is right but it’s a competition...people on Twitter were complaining about them saying Rita needed booty pads...but she was disproportional. 

illonas ass was saggy, if you’re gonna have it out, make it look perky, not like two deflated balloons billowing behind you...

I don't even think it was body shaming. You could see red dots across her cheeks :skull: A little makeup on them and they probably wouldn't have said a thing about it 

hétérosexuelle

OMG just watched the episode :biblio:

How did Rita win? :biblio: Jimbo SLAYED the runway, and he was better in the maxi challenge (AND mini challenge)

I mean, it was difficult to watch anyone in their ad because Jimbo was SUCH a star and my eyes were glued onto him and I was laughing my ass off, esp the bride to be scene

I’m TIRED...OFFICIALLY 

hétérosexuelle

Rigga with 3 wins, and not a single deserving one :bibliahh:

Jimbo should’ve had 3 wins by now and ALL would be 100% deserving, and viewers and fans would be happy and satisfied :psyduck:

Why did they think the audience wouldn’t like Jimbo and they had to sabotage him? 

I HATE it here! Dummies   

genetic fail

Jimbo

Priyanka

Lemon

Divina de Campo

Blu Hydrangea

Cheryl Hole

Crystal Methyd

Heidi N Closet

Widow Von Du

Jan

This would be an ICONIC All Stars cast with Jimbo/Priyanka/Divina/Widow Top 4 :alexz:

1 hour ago, jpow said:

I just realized Lemon should have gone home on every episode Rita won :bibliahh:

Episode 1 (Design Challenge #1)

Winner - Starzy

Top - Rita & Jimbo

Low - Kyne

BTM2 - Juice & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

Episode 4 (Design Challenge #2)

Winner - Scarlett

Top - Rita & Kiara

Low - BOA

BTM2 - Priyanka & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

Episode 6 (Commercial)

Winner - Jimbo

Top - Scarlett & Rita

Low - BOA

BTM2 - Ilona & Lemon

Eliminated - Lemon

No way did Lemon deserve to lip sync over BOA this week...

dEVqRW4.gif

hétérosexuelle
10 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

Why is Lemon not padding? It's not like she has Naomi or even Farrah's body to not pad :biblio: She deserved to be called out :fan:

Scarlett was the deserving winner this week 

Lemon is delusional :skull: I like that he seems to have some sort of talent, but lord the looks are consistently a mess

The delusion of not padding. She thinks she is Aquaria/Violet or Naomi :psyduck:

8 hours ago, Madame X said:

Do you think the producers of the show thought jimbo wouldn’t be a fan favorite? I think they made that assumption wirh katya in season 7 

Yes, it’s clear. Which is pure insanity to me if they’ve seen the fan faves from recent drag race seasons (Crystal Methyd and Yvie for instance) 

The producers must be some crusty boomers :bibliahh:

I would get it if it’s a situation like season 12 where they thought the polished white blonde pretty “look queen” Gigi would be the favorite, but NO it’s worse

Rigga is NOT a look queen, NOT a comedy queen,  NOT a polished pageant queen,  NOT a fierce queen, NOT anything queen

She gives and serves nothing but Zzzz’s

Edited by hétérosexuelle

I mean I agree with the Rita payola comments but its not like she's been bad at all throughout the competition. She's performed consistently, particularly during the acting/group challenges, I just wish some of her runways were better. I would say she is sitting with Lemon just behind Jimbo and Piryanka in terms of overall performance. 

Inner Insanity

It still kinda boggles me that the skinny, pretty twink Lemon has been serving comedy and confidence in the challenges but her runways have consistently been a disaster. And then Jimbo, who's the "weird" queen of the season has been serving polished fashion every single week.