IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

feuxtography
3 hours ago, Tim£ said:

Omg the judging is a mess the guy needs to go, he has zero credentials and tries way too hard!!!

I thought Kyne’s look was in the top and BOA was in the bottom lel

Everything he said sounded so scripted :skull:

OreGuy

nn I like this episode so much nn

Living for Jimbo, Kyne, Rita, and Lemons :jonny6:

Thickorita

How were the red puffer and the scarecrow looks not in the top? :rip: BOA's was a mess, I'm getting Eureka PTSD.

azii

This was great what yall talking about. I love the cast.

Jimbo is amazing I love her the most :jonny:

The judging was off though. I don't agree with the win and Jeffrey was so cringe :rip: 

And they need to do something about the lighting. The judges looked so yellow :rip: 

genetic fail

I love this episode and the queen but the judging was A MESS! :skull:

I literally thought it was gonna be Jimbo the winner and then 5 bottom queens :skull:

BOA’s garment was hideous as ****! The Baga Chipz of Canada :skull:

Rita’s sweater thing was cute but the blue dress under it was GARBAGE! :skull:

Anastarzia, Kiara and even Scarlett deserved top over those 2! What a mess! :skull:

Poor Juice Boxx. She was not so bad. BOA deserved first out ugh! :skull:

feuxtography
45 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

How were the red puffer and the scarecrow looks not in the top? :rip: BOA's was a mess, I'm getting Eureka PTSD.

Omg literally opposite over here. My BF loved the red puffer and scarecrow and I loved BOAs :jonny:

FOCK

Omg. I love this cast and I love the rawness! 

Jimbo, Boa, Anastarzia & Priyanka are instant faves. Also, am I the only one that gets major Adore vibes from Priyanka? 

I love the chemistry between the judges, and even though I had no clue who the special guest was, she did amazing & was so lovable! 

The "tops" weren't what I was expecting, but the bottoms deserved. Juice Box won the lipsync for me though.

heidimontag

Juice won that lipsync what the hell, she was so funny the entire episode.

Jimbo was robbed.

I thought kyne was bottom 2 (I hate her tbh)

Haze

The mini challenge was hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard at drag race in a while. Brooklyn surprised me with how charismatic she was too.

The judging was a mess indeed. Jimbo should've won because if felt like she was the only one to really serve a cohesive look.  And I felt like Juice Boxx won the lip sync. Lemon was serving me Pearl with those arm movements. 

Am I the only one who feels like the lighting is too harsh or something? Never seen so many wig lines and pores on drag race. 

Tim£

Unlike Drag race UK were the girls felt just as talented as the US if not more Canada at the moment has no clear standout talent they all seem filler 

Death

I won’t be able to watch this until tonight but I noticed that no one is mentioning Ilona - how was she? :lakitu:

genetic fail
2 minutes ago, Death said:

I won’t be able to watch this until tonight but I noticed that no one is mentioning Ilona - how was she? :lakitu:

Hmmm. I personally liked her entrance look the best but her runway was kinda messy. Her talking heads were kinda messy too. She doesn’t speak too clearly and all I hear are overused Drag Race slang. :skull: But I love that we have non-binary representation this season.

Hector
Posted (edited)

Kyne should have been bottom 2. She has an insufferable attitude and her look was a disaster. I hated BOA's look so happy she didn't win but Jimbo should have won over Rita. Anastazia had the best look period!

The format feels so fresh and new. I love the chemistry Brook Lynn, Jeffrey, and Stacey have with each other.

The older queens are so hot out of drag. Jimbo, Rita, Tynomi :jonny5:

Edited by Hector

Gwegend
4 hours ago, Thickorita said:

Yea exactly! When the first two looks walked out I was like wow those two killed it and everyone else couldn’t compete. Then they both got called and I’m like yes they’re definitely top. And then they were safe I was just baffled lol

Gwegend
2 hours ago, Death said:

She was fine. But yes whoever said her talking heads were a mess is exactly right. I said to my bf that she speaks too quickly and muffled lol. I love that she talking about being -~two spirit~ though.

the only person I can’t remember is scarlet. Few people in this thread brought her up and I literally cannot think of her face or any looks or anything.

I like Priyanka a lot. 

And yes the lighting is what killed the episode for me. Did anyone else notice how they didn’t show not one second of them making their looks except unpacking the boxes and a quick weird edit cut to DAY OF RUNWAY makeup mirror conversations...?

Scandalous

good episode but the judging is TRAGIC. Ru and Michelle would’ve read BOA to filth...I expected her to be lipsyncing, not in TOP 3???

Lemon’s outfit had so many cute details and was one of the few I actually liked, she shouldn’t have been in the bottom much less lipsyncing. especially with Kyne’s outfit falling apart all the stage

GVet

Why is no one talking about Kiara? Her outfit was amazing!! Should have been a top (and win) over BOA. 
Priyanka is an instant favourite. 
I personally really enjoyed the episode. There’s something raw about it and isn’t overproduced for the sake of drama. Also, I’m happy to see such a diverse cast. Is this the first time we had an indigenous queen and south Asian queen on drag race? 

Hakunt

such a good cast :jonny4: probably one of the few seasons of rpdr where i enjoyed every queen in the first episode. kyne's attitude was a mess on the runway and backstage but it gave the episode more flavor. i would have put her in the bottom instead of lemon because her outfit was falling apart and the hair was a little too petite. i wanted boa to read her so bad. my favorite look on the runway was the scarecrow and i think my favorite queen so far is jimbo.

Hakunt
6 hours ago, Thickorita said:

BOA's was a mess, I'm getting Eureka PTSD.

please. eureka would never wear something like that.

LewisK
5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I love this episode and the queen but the judging was A MESS! :skull:

I literally thought it was gonna be Jimbo the winner and then 5 bottom queens :skull:

BOA’s garment was hideous as ****! The Baga Chipz of Canada :skull:

Rita’s sweater thing was cute but the blue dress under it was GARBAGE! :skull:

Anastarzia, Kiara and even Scarlett deserved top over those 2! What a mess! :skull:

Poor Juice Boxx. She was not so bad. BOA deserved first out ugh! :skull:

All of thiiiiiiis!!!!

Rita a winner with that blue dress?? :rip: BOA high looking a mess?? :skull:

I don't get how Jimbo was not the winner and Kiara (scarecrow if I'm not wrong) WAS NOT HIGH or even winner. A ****ing mess.

Still, I loooooved the episode. This is a ball, there's a lot of creativity, unlike S12's. Also a lot of different and exciting personalities, it's so refreshing, I'm gonna love this.

Desire

The ep was great but just like everyone is saying, the judging was a mess. 

How did they love BOA's look :rip: That was definitely a boot 

Kyne and Juice Boxx should have been bottom 2. (if BOA had to be safe :eli:

As of now I love Lemon, Jimbo and Rita

Death
6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Hmmm. I personally liked her entrance look the best but her runway was kinda messy. Her talking heads were kinda messy too. She doesn’t speak too clearly and all I hear are overused Drag Race slang. :skull: But I love that we have non-binary representation this season.

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

She was fine. But yes whoever said her talking heads were a mess is exactly right. I said to my bf that she speaks too quickly and muffled lol. I love that she talking about being -~two spirit~ though.

Just watched it and hfgsjsjfjskdj I love my messy fav :skull: I agree that she speaks quickly and doesn’t enunciate well but I still love her! I also think this runway was a one off as her insta looks and the indigenous look from the trailer are stunning! Her outfit wasn’t the best but still well put together and I liked the make-up.

Death

I loved pretty much every queen except BOA and Kyne. Can’t stand them. Don’t really like the judges but Jeffrey is the worst, he has NO business being there.

Bottom 2 should’ve been Juice vs Kyne with Kyne being sent packing.

Also yeah the lighting was tragic. Crunchy make-up, pores and stubble on show. Jeffrey dragging Juice for having a shake & go wig yet Lemon is standing there with that wig line :rip:

Bindi

The judging was so weird. :deadbanana4:
Jimbo and Kiara were the best 

Amb97survivor

I loved this. The sets are fantastic. So great to see a Canadian show have such a nice budget. The cast is really fun and I think as the episodes go on, the judges and production will get even better. 

As a premier episode, I think it was fantastic. Looking forward to the rest of it.