IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

jpow

Runways 

Jimbo >>>>>>> Scarlett >>>>> Ilona > Priyanka > BOA >>> Rita >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lemon

Yourfavefan

Poor scarlet. Will she ever win? :(

I was also hoping priyanka would have  been much more improved this week. Hopefully she can push forward and have a better performance next week!

Blankspace2010

This season should have been so good due to the AMAZING cast. However, the judges have single handedly ruined this season. Shame!! 

Blankspace2010

Btw how ****ing DARE Jeffrey tell Ilona she should foundation her ass because of body markings. What a ****ing UGLY comment. Such an UGLY human being. 

Madame X

Priyanka was the best in the challenge but had a safe runway.  Jimbo was second best in the challenge but had by far the best runway.  So, of course, Rita won.  

Madame X

Let me not even get started on what they said to Ilona.  So disrespectful.  So unnecessary.  

lemons runway was horrible but she did well in the challenge.  

Cheers

Limón winning another UNDESERVED mini challenge :biblio: the producers hard-on for her makes no sense. She should have been lip synching for her life for reusing the same trashy look.

Omg Jeffree's comment about Ilona needing "FULL coverage foundation" on that ass. Damn girl simmer down!

JIMBO deserved to win tonight wtf! Rita is obviously productions fave to win :deadbanana2: 

smmann

Jimbo was definitely robbed this week. Rita’s win made no sense.

Bye @ the judges shaming Llona for having no makeup on her ass. 

Madame X

Wait not them reading her for that and then having Ilona lip syncing to “scars to your beautiful” 

Mezik

is the first week I cannot even justify/try to understand the results.. Jimbo easily should've won, and if not her - Scarlett.

I'd say Ilona was my next favourite look, I think the only thing I didn't like about it was the chaps seemed way too big/disproportionate. 

Rita's look was awful. :rip: 

Lemon needs to leave, she brings nothing to the show/competition - and she should've been eliminated the first week. :skull: 

I hope somehow, in some world, Jimbo still pulls off a winning this season - but now I'm fearful Rita has it. :ace: 

GVet

Go Rita give us nothing!!!

I honestly thought Scarlett was going to win this week. Her and Ilona’s commercial was probably my favourite. 

Jimbo had the best look though HANDS DOWN, but their commercial was my least favourite. I would’ve been ok with her winning it this week.

Ilona absolutely deserved to stay. She gave a lot of emotion in that performance which I felt BOA lacked.  

genetic fail

They’re back on their old **** huh. The judging is so off-putting! Rita’s runway was terrible and her challenge performance was safe at best. I thought this was finally Scarlet’s week. Jimbo deserved too with that fierce ass runway.

They should just let Rita win tbh so we won’t have to see her on All Stars. The most favored girl by production out of any Drag Race season so far. Ugh!

PMM

love them

Madame X

scarlet is growing on me but I just don’t see how this was her week.  She was ok in the challenge and her runway was competent but it’s been done many times before.  She was super fun and engaging in workroom drama though.  

Inner Insanity

Jimbo stays being robbed by the judges in favor of Rita. She's been nothing but a star and by far the most polished and fully realized queen here and yet the judges keep sucking Rita's dick. I don't get it. This season would be so good without the riggamorris. My God. 

ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)

Jimbo, Lemon, Scarlett, and Priyanka were the tops this week imo. I like Rita quite a bit and think she's deserving of her past praise, but this win was indefensible :rip:  

Anyway, bye BOA 👋 She actually looked cute for once on the runway and I was really touched by her bravery when sharing her sexual assault story 😢

Edited by ReverseWarholian

Serendipity

Another week, another Jimbo snub - Scarlett could have also been a deserved winner this week

FAN

Ok but why didn’t Jimbo win tonight? That look was everything and Rita looked like P!nk with a hangover. Production looking like boo boo the fool now they’ve seen the fans reaction to Jimbo vs the rest of the girls. 

The girls hating on Lemon :biblio:

Thank god BOA is gone. Ilona next please.

JoeRobert

Basically echoing all the comments above. Rita and lemon riggory has got to stop...illona needs to go next, she’s not even a good villain, just an entitled whiner.

KylieistBoi

Rita is the most payola'd queen since Trinity the Tuck :deadbanana2: She stole Jimbo's win this week :rip: 

Should've been a double elimination on the spot and saved us from a dire lip sync tbh. 

CroNich

Jimbo's runway was probably one of my favourite lewks of all time... I was literally gagged. She should of won considering her and Rita were on par in the commcercial. 

I also liked Lemon's outfit.... it was one of the only ones that screamed the theme. The only thing she needed to fix was the boxiness of her torso

Daddy

Just watched the newest Canada episode and HOW ICONIC WAS THAT GUEST HOST? I screamed when he called his mom LMFAO

genetic fail

Do we know if they filmed multiple crownings for CDR too? They better pull a Season 12 or AS5 and not give the payola’d queen (Gigi/Sh*rry/Cracker) the win. Rita winning 3 challenges in the first 6 episodes is just not right.

Daddy
6 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Btw how ****ing DARE Jeffrey tell Ilona she should foundation her ass because of body markings. What a ****ing UGLY comment. Such an UGLY human being. 

I didn't really see him as problematic before but that comment made me GASP. I felt uncomfortable. 

josesuxx

Last night's judging...... :rip:

No way Lemon deserved the mini-challenge win

The fact that they read Lemon's outfit for filth but gave the win to Rita looking like THAT :mazen: the payola is too much

Jimbo deserved the win :coffee2:, she was just as good as Rita on the challenge and her runway was once again excellent while Rita's padding was disgusting. I would've been happy with a Scarlett win too.

At least the bottom 2 was right, glad Ilona stayed, I've been liking her more each week. (The way they didn't stop critiquing her ass though :skull:)