IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

Iceland
On 7/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, jpow said:

.  LIVED for Stacey's reaction throughout it too!

On 7/31/2020 at 12:26 PM, jgorny said:

I really like Stacy. I think she’s a great judge! I hope she’ll do a guest judging spot on Drag Race US. I’d like to see how she interact with Rupaul and Michelle 

Stacey is adorable, she should replace Carlson or Ross. 

finally Jimbo won!!

Im sad to see kiara leave the competition, but this is strong cast. I think this season is so much better than drag race US S10/S11 and S12 :rip:

hétérosexuelle
40 minutes ago, Reibax said:

"Priyanka you talk about having sex a lot, but the only thing you are ****ing, is stupid"

The way I DIED :rip:

Lemon snapped :lmao: 

SitarHero

I must admit Lemon killed it (though she was outperformed by Jimbo), but every look of hers is so amateur. She needs some new wigs stat

hétérosexuelle
1 minute ago, SitarHero said:

I must admit Lemon killed it (though she was outperformed by Jimbo), but every look of hers is so amateur. She needs some new wigs stat

She needs to learn how to wear a corset before

Then we can move to wigs and padding :skull:

SitarHero
1 minute ago, hétérosexuelle said:

She needs to learn how to wear a corset before

Then we can move to wigs and padding :skull:

I nearly forgot that BOY chest last episode:rip:

Gwegend
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FAN said:

What makes me angry is that you’re spewing nonsense stemmed out of hate from the US franchise. There’s no reason to bring up race when said queen deserves the chop. Tynomi is a POC. You said they’re knocking off POC one by one and she was in the bottom 3 times, deservingly all three times. 

Kyne absolutely deserved bottom 2 and should have been bottom 2 the first episode to begin with + the whole cast hated her attitude. 

Priyanka bombed snatch game. As did Kiara. So they were the bottom 2. Period. BOA didn’t Bomb snatch game. 

I did not spew nonsense in the original post. I just simply stated a fact that they were getting eliminated consecutively since episode 2. 

also, how can you honestly sincerely say BOA didn’t Bomb snatch game???? She did awful. And then they also hated her runway. Priyanka bombed too but they loved her runway. Priyanka has been slaying. BOA has either unfairly landed in the top or did poorly.

track record: Priyanka > BOA

Snatch game combined with runway: Priyanka > BOA.

i am not in this thread to get you mad Over race, but I will absolutely discuss my observations about the competition in this thread. My observation is that I find it very interesting that each queen of color has gone home in the last 4 episodes. Period.

If you’re mad over that topic of discussion, that’s on you.

Edited by Gwegend

Cheers

I feel like Limón would be great for an ALL STARS season. Her looks are even worse than Shangela S3 tbh :deadbanana2:. She has S3 Shangela's amateurism with Derrick Barry's questionable taste.

Dula Peep

I'm shocked and appalled no one wore backwards-suit Céline! :mad:  :shakeno:

Life Savers

Icon Jimbo finally getting what he deserves :clap3:

Great episode again. I found Rita average though, Scarlett deserved to be high. 

jpow
2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I'm shocked and appalled no one wore backwards-suit Céline! :mad:  :shakeno:

I'm sure they all thought it would be done by other queens and nobody wanted it to turn into a Madonna kimono situation.

brooklyndaddy

What’s with the Rita payola :rip: she’s so bland to me. Both her wins have been questionable, especially her first but I think she did well this episode. If I had to guess, I’d say Ilona is going home next with BOA following soon. 

hétérosexuelle

I have a feeling Ilona will be next to leave, then Scarlet, then Boa

Jimbo, Priyanka, Lemon, and Rita are giving me top4 tea :katie:

ZIVERT

Scarlett is starting to get very overrated to me, very fast :sistrens:

Life Savers

Ilona redeemed herself with the snatch game. The c-ock joke was fantastic.

Boa however can indeed go home next :cm: 

genetic fail

When’s the episode that Crystal makes an appearance?! Can’t wait to see her!

argos

Wow I'm not reading anything here because I still need to watch the last episode but wtf this is a MESS.

The judging is horrible and completely off. The judges are way too abrasive with the queens most of the times. Mr. Jefrey or whatever his name is is absolutely disgusting with his judging and especially with how he treats the queens. Absolute trash.

I don't know... this season is leaving me a sour taste on my mouth. Even the scene when the girl wanted to give up before the lip sync was handled reaally badly by Brooke. 

Also WTF at them eating Boa every single time, all her runways have been absolute TRASH after TRASH after TRASH.

jose168

MORE. CELINE SONGS. ON DRAG RACE. The Dramatic cheese is literally drag queen DNA

Feather

Never watched any US season of Drag Race, first time watching Canada and I'm really enjoying it. 

I'm hoping Priyanka wins but editing is guiding me to Lemon for the winner.

Lemon is an elite dancer but he doesn't demonstrate any of those attributes, especially gloating about going to a prestigious dance school. Also, it seems that he's very amateur - he doesn't have any feminine body features when he's in drag, he still has that twink body. 

I decided to watch an episode of US Drag and wow... Their costume, makeup is much more superior than the Canadian drags. It looks more higher end, but then again the Canada girls looks more low budget. 

Vroom Vroom

Priyanka was so bad in the snatch game.  Maybe even one of the worst ever in drag race.  It looked like she gave up before it even started.  At least BOA and Kiara made an attempt 

HotFriedChicken

What a GREAT episode. Hilarious reading challenge, hilarious snatch game, minimal Jeffrey screentime :heart:

Mikeymoonshine

I agree that Rita is getting a winner or at least top two edit. I'm still bothered about her first win with that piece of fabric she wrapped around herself and called a dress. Jimbo should have two wins at this point. 

genetic fail
7 hours ago, Feather said:

I'm hoping Priyanka wins but editing is guiding me to Lemon for the winner.

latest?cb=20181103115816

hétérosexuelle

Raven and Raja agreeing with me that BOA’s metallic lewk was a serve :gaygacat3:

hétérosexuelle
10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

When’s the episode that Crystal makes an appearance?! Can’t wait to see her!

Yes, my UK queen :worship2:

jpow

If Lemon wins this season we can throw this entire franchise in the toilet.