IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

PinkBox

Perhaps Céline won :clap3:

2 hours ago, jpow said:

plus why did Lemon wear that ratchet of a wig for the impersonation?

alsjsj it's a running joke that Jojo has a receding hairline and is losing her hair because she always wears her hair in a super tight ponytail, the wig added to the comedy tbh

FAN
18 hours ago, FAN said:

Track records so far: 

Rita: 2 Wins, No Bottom

Lemon: 1 Win, 1 Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win

Priyanka: 1 Win, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

Jimbo: No wins, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 
BOA: No Wins, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

Scarlett: No wins, No Bottom

Kiara: No Wins, No Bottom 

Ilona: No Wins, 1 Bottom

Rita: 2 Wins, No Bottom 

Lemon: 1 Win, 1 Bottom, 2 Mini Challenge Win 

Priyanka: 1 Win, 1 Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

Jimbo: 1 Win, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

BOA: No wins, No bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win

Scarlett: No Wins, no bottom 

Ilona: No wins, 1 Bottom 

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Jimbo and Ilona has me screaming during snatch game (the finger joke)!!

also- the way Canada’s race race is picking off the POC one by one is....he  try in brand for drag race huh? Yikes.

the BOA payola is ****ing out of line at this point...

We finally have a drag race thread that is centred around race, can you **** off :biblio: the first episode had two white girls in the bottom and then Tynomi DESERVED to be in the bottom 3 episodes in a row because she was tragic and served some of the worst runways of all time. Same with Kyne and Anaquaway. And Kiara’s Mariah was the worst snatch game of all time and Priyanka was the only other person who did absolutely terrible. 

2 hours ago, jpow said:

I didn't understand Lemon's snatch game tbh.  I just watched a few videos of Jojo and she doesn't sound like how Lemon made her sound, plus why did Lemon wear that ratchet of a wig for the impersonation?  She was looking borderline Gypsy Rose and not Jojo Siwa.

Honestly, in terms of performance

Jimbo > Rita > Ilona > Scarlet > Lemon > BOA > Priyanka > Kiara

Jojo has a receding hairline and a speech impediment. It was spot on. I’ve watched Jojo on tv for years and follow her closely. 

Priyanka the 2nd Queen to hit 100k on Instagram :clap3:

Death

BOA, you were awful on Snatch Game and the runway

Priyanka, you bombed Snatch Game but we love your runway

...so that means BOA, you’re safe.

OKAY :skull:

EriKills

SO happy for Jimbo. They always nitpick the details when she clearly puts so much thought and dedication to her work. Thought they would give another win to overrated Rita. 

After this episode I’m securing Jimbo as my fave. Has unique concepts, can sew an amazing garment, consistently makes me laugh. The total package tbh!!!

Desire

Jimbo's Drag Race :jonny4:

EriKills
On 7/29/2020 at 8:09 AM, sunmimi imfurst said:

I don't think Rita deserved either of her wins either :coffee2:

She def did NOT deserve her first win.

Her second win is arguable. The plastics were indeed the best collection and she had the best garment of the 3, but I just loved Jimbos outfit more on an individual basis, and had Jimbo/Rita been on the same team I could see J outshining. 

LewisK

What a GREAT episode!!! One of the funniest SG, I laughed so hard haha

Jimbo deserving winner, and then Rita, Lemon and Scarlett did amazing, though I maybe would've given the high placement to Scarlett. Ilona also had some great puns.

As for the bottom, I wouldn't know... Priyanka's runway was IT, but she bombed the SG way harder than BOA, she didn't do anything right, like anything. So I get that, just like in Brooklyn's case on S11, an iconic runway can't save one of the biggest bombs on the challenge.

jpow
1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Perhaps Céline won :clap3:

alsjsj it's a running joke that Jojo has a receding hairline and is losing her hair because she always wears her hair in a super tight ponytail, the wig added to the comedy tbh

But if the joke was that her hair is too tight, shouldn’t the wig have been glued down and not coming up on the edges?  It’s a miss from me.

jpow
1 hour ago, FAN said:

Jojo has a receding hairline and a speech impediment. It was spot on. I’ve watched Jojo on tv for years and follow her closely. 

Where?  I went thru and watched a few of her YouTube videos and I can’t tell any speech impediment.  It’s also a miss from me. 

jgorny

I really like Stacy. I think she’s a great judge! I hope she’ll do a guest judging spot on Drag Race US. I’d like to see how she interact with Rupaul and Michelle 

FAN
1 hour ago, Death said:

BOA, you were awful on Snatch Game and the runway

Priyanka, you bombed Snatch Game but we love your runway

...so that means BOA, you’re safe.

OKAY :skull:

I stan Priyanka but she made ZERO effort in the snatch game. BOA was by far better and the maxi challenge is always the one that counts more. I don’t like BOA but I’m not delusional. 

Cheers
1 hour ago, jpow said:

Where?  I went thru and watched a few of her YouTube videos and I can’t tell any speech impediment.  It’s also a miss from me. 

It’s not as noticeable now, but in her Dance Moms days it was more obvious

still didn’t find her funny tho and her runway was trash. Scarlet and Ilona were better.

FAN

After Alexis Michelle, how can you do Liza and be less than perfect? Scarlett Bobo, your snatch was a no no! 

Hakunt

the best rpdr lisa minelli impression belongs to jinkx

Anthurium

I seem to follow the consensus by LOVING Jimbo, she is FASCINATING and deserves to go all the way. 

Loving Priyanka and Scarlett as well, and I'm intrigued to see how far Lemon will go. 

The BOA and Rita payola tho :rip: but I think it has been discussed enough in the thread I don't want to be redundant.

The Snatch was good, Jimbo had me on the floor :rofl:Rita's Edith Piaf was surprisingly good and Lemon's Jojo was entertaining, but that runway was HORRENDOUS, how many times is she gonna come out with a piece of fabric wrapped around her like that :toofunny3: 

An ICONIC lipsync, kinda disappointed to see Kiara go I wanted to see more of her, but Priyanka rightfully mopped the floor so I ain't that mad. 

SpaceMan
Posted (edited)

Priyanka bombed SG is such a shocker :skull:

I enjoyed Ilona much more than I thought, the C-OCK joke, genius :deadbanana:

I personally prefer Rita SG, she really serving The Viviene atm :eli:, lmao while Jimbo is Divina's twin

I kinda didn't like Jimbo taking chances from other queens :rip:

overrall quite good SG, and whew a great lipsync they did Celine proud :clap3:

Edited by SpaceMan

That Bad Eartha

I feel like Rita will probably win and I'm okay with that. She's been consistent from the jump even if not always the most exciting. I just don't really see what could trip her up right now. I think all the franchises so far have been conscious of making the first winner someone who is already a fully realized regal presence like Bebe and Viv, so it just makes sense.

Plus people like Priyanka, Jimbo, Baga, and Divina are just good assets to keep around for an All Stars down the line. The All Stars seasons where they bring back people who were perfect the first time to crown them (Chad, Shea) are never quite as entertaining imo.

Hurem

What an episode :jonny5: WOW!

It’s been awhile since we had a funny snatch game and I laughed so much throughout this one. Especially with Lemon’s Jojo :rip: I cackled everytime they were showing someone else but you could see her swinging her arms in the background :deadbanana4:

josesuxx
Posted (edited)

WHEW :jonny5: another excellent episode, each week is better than the previous one

First week I was mostly ok with the judging, Jimbo finally got her deserved win so I'm very happy, she was ****ing hilarious :heart: Rita, Lemon, Ilona and Scarlett killed it too, specially Ilona, her choice was iconic and she was sooooo funny (the C-OCK was IT :ahh:)

Anyway, my favorite snatch game in YEARS, not surprised cause this is on its way to become one of my favorite seasons of the show ever. 

Edit: btw Lemon should be disqualified for her mediocre looks and the disgusting shape :deadbanana4:

Edited by josesuxx

hétérosexuelle

Lemon keeps surprising me in challenges :skull: for her twink pretty self, she’s the opposite of what she would be on a US season. She is consistently good in challenges but LORD her runways :mazen: she has little to no makeup knowledge, and her outfits are a nightmare when it comes to silhouette, cannot pad or cinch her waist at all, busted wigs too. 

A polished Lemon could be unstoppable, he’s a pretty skinny twink, so serving realness and a look shouldn’t be THIS difficult.  Guess she wasn’t lying in ep1 when she said she brought no makeup cause she cannot afford it or whatever she said pfft 

Ilona snapped :gaygacat2: I was proud of her as an underdog, everyone was ready for her to bomb. The **** spelling was hilarious and she was in character. The Celine runway was questionable af, but at least she has a vision and brand she sticks to

Jimbo slayed, what’s new :coffee: Glad she won

Priyanka was the WORST, yall are delusional to think BOA did worse :skull: great look though. She served a Max as Sharon level BOMB

Kiara :cries: She is so likable and sweet, but NOT ready for Drag Race. Her looks are always raggedy, and the wiglines are ROUGH. Also, the makeup can be better. She can be a great queen if she ever gets polished enough.

Rita, overrated :zzz:  Also, HORRIBLE cheap looks. Even if the Eurovision look was funny, it didn’t fit her, and the 2nd look after reveal was messy and lacking compared to Celine’s. I hope they would stop pushing her.

Overall, cool episode

PinkBox

Rita deserved her top spot this week :zzz:

JoeRobert

Apart from Rita being high this was finally accurate  judging I’m glad illona won me over with her snatch game and Priyanka was is in the bottom where she belonged but still turned it out, and finally a win for jimbo. One of the best episode of drag race in a while and easily top 3 snatch game.

Inner Insanity

Is no one going to mention Kiara serving Gia Gunn wonky lash realness on the runway? :ahh:

Vroom Vroom

Rita was enjoyable but I feel like she didn’t really participate in the snatch game.  Every time she was asked a question she ignored it and did a prerehearsed stunt.  That’s ok to do some of the times, but it was literally every single time.  It might of just been the editing though

Happy Jimbo finally won a challenge! 

ZIVERT

Am I the only one that finds Rita so hot out of drag? :skull: