IlianVargas

Canada's Drag Race | CONDRAGULATIONS!

sunmimi imfurst

Lemon served me strong delusion teas when she was bragging about her rapping only to be safe :rip: How she won the second challenge I have no idea. 

I don't think Rita deserved either of her wins either :coffee2:

But yes this season is amazing so far. Ilona is a mess and really doesn't deserve any hate, but those mood swings girl :deadbanana: The drama, the runway challenges, the dynamics, all so good. 

PinkBox
6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Social media has turned on Ilona and I can't for the life of me think why. Did I even watch the same episode as most people? Because all I saw was a couple of messy moments of her talking over the other queens but people are convinced she's narcissistic, sociopathic, self-obsessed etc

That's so sad, she's literally harmless and it was really good TV. And it's not like she's always messy to the point of being annoying, it was literally just a funny messy moment 

FAN

Why is this on the 2nd page :biblio:

MJHolland

Ililana was annoying since the first episode tbh but she’s harmless filler. She was was too excited to be safe the first episode 💀 

FAN
23 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Ililana was annoying since the first episode tbh but she’s harmless filler. She was was too excited to be safe the first episode 💀 

She better be gone soon. 

Snatch game tonight :duca:

FAN

Track records so far: 

Rita: 2 Wins, No Bottom

Lemon: 1 Win, 1 Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win

Priyanka: 1 Win, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

Jimbo: No wins, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 
BOA: No Wins, No Bottom, 1 Mini Challenge Win 

Scarlett: No wins, No Bottom

Kiara: No Wins, No Bottom 

Ilona: No Wins, 1 Bottom

Inner Insanity

The only queens I can see doing well tonight are Jimbo, Rita, and maybe Scarlett/Lemon. The rest don't serve comedy to me at all so it'll be interesting to see if anyone bombs the way Brooke Lynn did. :fan:

ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)

I want Ilona and / or Kiara OUT.

Edited by ReverseWarholian

Yourfavefan

I'm sad to see her go. I did like her. 

I think the judging was almost completely right. May e I would have swapped priyanka with boa for the bottom queens considering the look but I cant hate their judgement

Haus-Of_Mck
Posted (edited)

Snatch Game was so good :jonny5:

Jimbo is a Legend :alexz:, also what a ****ing great lipsync for your life :ohwow: I was honestly expecting a double stay :celestial5:

Edited by Haus-Of_Mck
typo

Yourfavefan

These lipsynchs are really great. I think this is the best season for lipsynchs in terms of consistency. Idk which one is my fave so far, but I consistently watch all of them. 

NumbFentyStan
Posted (edited)

I literally cried when they sent Kiara home, she was my fave :cries: 

She did deserve bottom 2 and Priyanka did beat her in the lipsync, but I was really hoping they would keep both :cries: 

She was doing so well, but she started getting a bit too manic...

I'm just so sad, cause up until this episode Kiara kept getting robbed and being under-appreciated... She deserved better :cries: 

Other than that - cute episode!

I agreed with the judging completely again. Could've seen Bobo in the top, but the Top3 was good too!

Glad Jimbo won - the best snatch game and her runway was amazing - especially for her :clap3: 

Edited by NumbFentyStan

PinkBox
6 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

I literally cried when they sent Kiara home, she was my fave :cries: 

Not us liking the same queen for once :ohwow:

I'm sad to see her go even though it was deserved

Very entertaining episode once again, it was a great and fun Snatch Game with an amazing lipsync

pxxxtrick

I cannot even look at Ilona without getting irritated after last week’s tantrum. Busted ass loser :skull: 

The judging gets worse every single damn episode. Scarlett should’ve been high for her Snatch Game. Ilona should’ve been low for her runway. Priyanka’s runway literally should’ve saved her from the bottom. THEY HATED BOA’S PERFORMANCE AND RUNWAY!!! :deadbanana:These judges are so f**king bad at their one job.

NumbFentyStan
22 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not us liking the same queen for once :ohwow:

I'm sad to see her go even though it was deserved

You like Kiara? You know she's 22, right? :eli: 

No but for real, I do think it was deserved as well, but she's just so likable and talented :cries:

The way she was robbed for her scarecrow look... The way she should not have been in the bottom for her rap... They did her dirty!

I don't know if that would've changed anything, cause she would've been in the bottom this week anyway and Priyanka did a bit better in the lipsync, but maybe they would've done a double-save seeing her track record... Can they please bring her back in the upcoming weeks? :cries: 

Yassin512

Sad to see my Montréal queen eliminated... I thought she was gonna go till the end. They should've done a double save tbh.

PinkBox
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

You like Kiara? You know she's 22, right? :eli: 

No but for real, I do think it was deserved as well, but she's just so likable and talented :cries:

The way she was robbed for her scarecrow look... The way she should not have been in the bottom for her rap... They did her dirty!

I don't know if that would've changed anything, cause she would've been in the bottom this week anyway and Priyanka did a bit better in the lipsync, but maybe they would've done a double-save seeing her track record... Can they please bring her back in the upcoming weeks? :cries: 

aslkasd lowkey very biased because she's from Montreal :eli:

But I did find her likeable and she did well in both sewing challenges and the rap challenge!

Edited by PinkBox

DvnR

I think it could've been a double save, but Kiara took off her shoes. That's often a death sentence

In any case, an amazing lipsync

jpow

This was such a good episode!  One of my favorite episodes in such a long time. :clap3: 

Jimbo winning was absolutely deserved and was so happy to see it especially after the mess they had to endure last episode with Jeffrey.

I would have switched Lemon out of the top and put Ilona there instead.  I think I laughed the most at her spelling **** :ahh:  I was happy that Lemon finally got read for those awful runways though.  Juice still deserves.

I was not expecting that lipsync from Priyanka, she did so well!  Kiara kept up but that lipsync was definitely all Priyanka's IMO.  A double save needs to be saved for very rare occasions, and I'm happy Canada hasn't used one so far and I hope it stays that way unless we're given something even more spectacular.  LIVED for Stacey's reaction throughout it too!

jpow
45 minutes ago, Yassin512 said:

Sad to see my Montréal queen eliminated... I thought she was gonna go till the end. They should've done a double save tbh.

No.

We do NOT need double saves every season!  The US version is starting to subject us to that when they did that awful Jackie/Heidi double save last season.  A double save should ONLY be used for the rare occasion both queens hit it out of the park completely, like Roxxxy vs Alyssa or Yvie vs Brooke Lynn.  Kiara did well in this lipsync, but Priyanka definitely one this one.

Bimbo

This was the best episode so far tbh. Jimbo is such a STAR, a clear winner. The smell my fingers line had me gagged :deadbanana:

Glad Kiara left, she clearly wasn't ready for the show at all.

Madame X

it could have bene a double shantay but kiara had to take her shoes off :!ohno:  

why do people hate ilona? cuz shes bitchy sometimes? SHES A DRAG QUEEN

jpow
1 hour ago, pxxxtrick said:

I cannot even look at Ilona without getting irritated after last week’s tantrum. Busted ass loser :skull: 

It wasn't even a tantrum, she took a hard critique not well but she's hardly the first queen to ever do that so idk why you feel the need to call her a busted ass loser especially when she's one of the few queens this season to serve true looks and did great this challenge as well

PinkBox
16 minutes ago, jpow said:

LIVED for Stacey's reaction throughout it too!

Her giving them a standing ovation, I lived

CroNich

For once the judging was actually correct, but BOA should of lip synced instead of Priyanka... but then Priyanka gave us THAT so I am sort of glad she lip synced. 

Sad to see Kiara go, but I think it was her time. Her snatch game was awful, her runway was basic and the lip sync was messy af.