justjess

'Inuyasha' Spin-off [TRAILER RELEASED, OUT OCT 3RD]

SpaceMan

Inuyasha is that bitch i hate the girl though :jonny5:

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Oh my god this is so exciting :jonny5:

Even though i kinda want another new Inuyasha series but spin off series is not a bad of idea. I just hope th OG characters will have an appearances

Yakslap

I used to stan this show in middle school/early highschool but the damn channel always messed around with new episodes and would constantly restart the series over halfway through a season. I gave up on it lmao. Now this has me rewatching the whole series. Netflix has the first 2 seasons I’ll have to stream the rest online 😩. The humour and characters  holds up still, but I forgot how much time they spend recapping every episode. I know it wasn’t created during binge watching times but omg if I have to hear Kagome recap the entire series thus far every episode I stg 😩

budgier

I wish Inuyasha would get the DBZ treatment and get a re-edited series where all filler is removed from the show. I'd love to rewatch it but it's so daunting with the amount of filler eps to shift through lol.

justjess

So scouring the internet, I happened upon some more translated stuff I didn't see before...

Spoiler

Apparently Moroha was entrusted to Rin by Inuyasha/Kagome (hopefully nothing bad happened to them :cries:) and the fire that separated everyone resulted from a fight with some butterfly monster or something that had ties to Sesshomaru. Said battle takes place in Kaede's village. 

God I SWEAR if Takahashi did something with the OG cast...:jonny2: :weeps:

justjess
Posted (edited)

Nonononononono NOOOOOOOOOO saw this on Reddit. If this is true........  

Spoiler

Edited by justjess

Symmetra
14 minutes ago, justjess said:

Nonononononono NOOOOOOOOOO saw this on Reddit. If this is true........  

Hide contents

:mazen: 

G.U.Y. Gaga

lol I had the biggest crush on him as a kid :rip:

justjess
Posted (edited)

Kaoru Wada livestreamed a promo trailer for the show today. The animation looks so similar to the original show. 🥺 The Inuyasha theme. 🥺 Moroha looking like the splitting image of her father. 🥺🥺🥺🥺

NOTE: The livestream was very laggy on Wada's end...that's why the footage is the way it is. :deadbanana4: More info is supposedly coming on August 7th! 

Edited by justjess

ThatsTheTea

I can't wait :jonny4:

Dylangaga

OH MY GOD:jonny5:

The trailer is so HYPE:jonny5:

The animation and music :jonny5:

xrosup

Looks good!

justjess

A beautiful spread featuring new character images was shared on Reddit. This anime is going to be so KICK A$$!!! :jonny5:

pig
On 5/10/2020 at 2:25 AM, Von said:

Sounds like fan fiction :noparty: I’ll check it out but I think everyone would prefer the OG cast

There's like 8 seasons and SEVERAL mangas for the OG cast. I'm into this... although.. I'd love it if they were.. Kagome and InuYasha's children.. this is fine.

justjess

justjess
22 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

There's like 8 seasons and SEVERAL mangas for the OG cast. I'm into this... although.. I'd love it if they were.. Kagome and InuYasha's children.. this is fine.

You do realize that Moroha is Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter right? :huh:

pig
Just now, justjess said:

You do realize that Moroha is Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter right? :huh:

I only read the short synopsis.

justjess
1 minute ago, DevonRoars said:

I only read the short synopsis.

Ah gotcha. 

Supposedly we're getting more info tomorrow. Rumors are saying a full trailer but we'll see! :jonny5:

Dylangaga

THE NEW POSTER AND PROMOTIONAL VIDEO:jonny5:

YASHAHIME!!!!!!!!!!

POOR FAD SLAYER!

justjess

OFFICIAL TRAILER...AIRS OCTOBER 3RD:

New promo art that features an OG character's son:

Spoiler

Miroku and Sango's. He's a demon slayer like his mom. :jonny5:He's to the right of Kohaku and is wielding the Hiraikotsu.

Makes me wonder why Inuyasha has his back turned? Possibly to signify that him and Kagome are in sort of trouble and need rescuing? 

20200806_223343.jpg

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED OMG THIS THE MOST EXCITED I'VE BEEN IN A WHILE!!!!!!!

KoibitoCyrus

Inuyasha was the **** back then, I remember when I used to binge watch this show in middle school at 3am. I still have a huge crush on him my mother****ing husband I also love the fact that one of Sesshomaru’s daughter is LGBTQ ...the gays continue to win 

:jonny:

FailSafe
Posted (edited)

Sesshy's kids have red tinge on their hair perhaps he knocked up a bi-colored yes Im Still in denial   red-haired human :jonny5:

Edited by FailSafe

justjess

Less than a month to go OMG!!!! :jonny5:

Mirrorcle

How did I not know about this? :deadbanana4:

I'm so excited, Setsuna can wield the sword like Bankotsu's attack. I hope they also bring back Kikyo in this season. :duca: