Jennifer Lopez

conseeded

11 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

whats your problem ?? you're actin weird ....

it's a soundtrack for a movie not a jlo album ... still you have 8 brand new songs ...

you all wanted an album full of old singles to boost sales and complaing here about what ?? pa ti or ony my way ?? it's normal to have singles or promo tracks out before the album ...

short songs ?? there are FULL performances in the movie ... it's a movie not a concert .. short songs fit better plus better for streaming. jlovers were dragging her for cambia el paso and pa ti cuz they were too long ....

plus jlo said 2 years ago that only pa ti is in the movie and in the soundtrack and you keep talking about lonely ... smh

I think she never said that only Pa Ti is gonna be on the movie. lol She just said that after working on Marry Me (track) she sent Maluma a song and he sent her one as well, and they decided to include them in the movie as part of the soundtrack. Therefore, I never counted this as a JLo album 'cause it's not an album at first place. lol She recorded tons of songs during the Summer and all we get is 4 totally unheared new songs after 7 hiatus of having to release an album. If that's fine by you I totally respect it, but for me it's another dissapointing thing. If there's gonna be a deluxe edition with other tracks as well I'll keep my mouth shut and be totally satisfied, but as for now I think we waited too long for only 4 new tracks and a random band getting a spot on the tracklist. lol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• Bloodflowers.

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

20 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I think she never said that only Pa Ti is gonna be on the movie. lol She just said that after working on Marry Me (track) she sent Maluma a song and he sent her one as well, and they decided to include them in the movie as part of the soundtrack. Therefore, I never counted this as a JLo album 'cause it's not an album at first place. lol She recorded tons of songs during the Summer and all we get is 4 totally unheared new songs after 7 hiatus of having to release an album. If that's fine by you I totally respect it, but for me it's another dissapointing thing. If there's gonna be a deluxe edition with other tracks as well I'll keep my mouth shut and be totally satisfied, but as for now I think we waited too long for only 4 new tracks and a random band getting a spot on the tracklist. lol

tons of songs this summer ... movie and soundtrack was done in 2019 ??

pls ...

watch complex interview where she said PA TI is in the movie ... not lonely ...

and not you already counting marry me as a song you heard ... ridiculous ...

plus ballad version will be totally different lol

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

tons of songs this summer ... movie and soundtrack was done in 2019 ??

pls ...

watch complex interview where she said PA TI is in the movie ... not lonely ...

and not you already counting marry me as a song you heard ... ridiculous ...

plus ballad version will be totally different lol

You little smart cookie, if you were too good to notice.. she said this Summer she was still adding songs to the soundtrack and she mentioned Higher Than Love and how difficult was for her to sing it 'cause her voice is more raw. Obviously she was still adding songs up to Summer. lol

5 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

You little smart cookie, if you were too good to notice.. she said this Summer she was still adding songs to the soundtrack and she mentioned Higher Than Love and how difficult was for her to sing it 'cause her voice is more raw. Obviously she was still adding songs up to Summer. lol

If all songs from the soundtrack are in the movie ... she wasnt adding any songs ... movie was done already 2 years ago. Clearly she didnt add anything lol

43 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

Not you posting this in every thread lol

It deserve it's own, come on @SavagePapi !

Georgina is positive about Queennifer, for the first. time. :-*

10 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

I dont know her ... I dont think she deserves a thread ...

13 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

:ahh: I can't stand you!

Do we even have enough stans to comment and support? Half of them are admitting themselves to a nursing home, and the other half are hardly active. :rip:

7 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

:ahh: I can't stand you!

Do we even have enough stans to comment and support? Half of them are admitting themselves to a nursing home, and the other half are hardly active. :rip:

we dont have ... where are they ? they dont even come to marry me thread ... I dk ... @insomniac ? @getback ? @DanceAgain ? who else ? @stephen1108 ? I even forgot their names ...

4 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

What is this hunni? :ahh:

jlo-will-i-am.jpg

JK! Idk what you're talking about! LMFAO!!

OMG check TIK TOK sis, it's a trend.

This is my "THE" photo = Here the best picture of me and you share it.

Ask your niece whateva.

I can't at THE HARDEST EVER picture.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

OMG check TIK TOK sis, it's a trend.

This is my "THE" photo = Here the best picture of me and you share it.

Ask your niece whateva.

I can't at THE HARDEST EVER picture.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I'M CHOCKING!! :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Listen the only thing I got from Tik Tok lately was, "The girls that get it, get it, and the girls that don't, don't. And, "you're done, you're done".

I'm gonna have to lurk! I can't keep up. :skull:

On 1/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, CosTaSsSs said:

where are the ryan tedder songs? how does someone who claims to work on so much music never ever actually release it? smfh 2 canceled album and a movie soundtrack where over half of it is different versions of the same song. mess. we better get an album after this. higher than love was suppose to be included on this and wasn't?

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

where are the ryan tedder songs? how does someone who claims to work on so much music never ever actually release it? smfh 2 canceled album and a movie soundtrack where over half of it is different versions of the same song. mess. we better get an album after this. higher than love was suppose to be included on this and wasn't?

She recorded so many songs during this Summer, Ryan Tedder sessions were from 2020 if I'm not mistaken. She worked with Rita Ora, Saweetie, Bebe Rhexa, a Latin artist which I cannot remember his name :skull: Amadeus (producer of Tens and Same Girl) and the list goes on.

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She recorded so many songs during this Summer, Ryan Tedder sessions were from 2020 if I'm not mistaken. She worked with Rita Ora, Saweetie, Bebe Rhexa, a Latin artist which I cannot remember his name :skull: Amadeus (producer of Tens and Same Girl) and the list goes on.

@SchmoodRing @SavagePapi @Dabbyy and where the song with Missy Elliot « Dope »? 

Hey Jenny stans, the Marry Me trailer looks great

Edited by GoatGly

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

@SchmoodRing @SavagePapi @Dabbyy and where the song with Missy Elliot « Dope »? 

if a random pics means they recorded a song then yes ... or how she worked with rita ora ??

lol

cuz some gossip site wrote they were in the same restaurant ?

41 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

Hey Jenny stans, the Marry Me trailer looks great

Are you going to see it ?

21 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Are you going to see it ?

And buy the soundtrack ??? Lol

Not this promo video already having 8.4M views in only 8 days :eek: 

Here's the total views of each local trailer:

- US original: 7,367,874 views

- UK: 2,430,473

- Spain: 1 ,943 ,128

- France: 731, 358

Total: 12,472,833 + 8,404,292 = 20,877,125 views

It's kinda big, I don't think Huslters trailers had that much views before movie release and there were a lot of big guests.. I think it will do decent in theathers/streaming services.

Edited by Mokichi