TMZ

Olivia O’Brien - “Josslyn”

nooniebao
1 hour ago, TMZ said:

the song is freefalling on spotify omg. it's truly over. no playlisting i mean what did they expect?? :bibliahh:

I really feel for Olivia. You can’t fault her work ethic and it’s a shame Island (and UMG internationally) couldn’t see this song’s hit potential.

TMZ
14 hours ago, nooniebao said:

I really feel for Olivia. You can’t fault her work ethic and it’s a shame Island (and UMG internationally) couldn’t see this song’s hit potential.

exactly. the song is literally radio gold and is super super radio friendly. it has everything. :jonny4:

lillavend3r

2 adds on Pop radio this week:rip:

TMZ
On 7/8/2020 at 12:11 PM, lillavend3r said:

2 adds on Pop radio this week:rip:

well isn't that just ****ing fantastic! :bibliahh:

TMZ

She just dropped an exclusive video on Shazam explaining the song...not bothered to check it out :rip:

nooniebao

coldoutside

This song is cute and was co-written by my fave, Lauren Aquilina.

TMZ
On 7/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, nooniebao said:

On 7/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, coldoutside said:

This song is cute and was co-written by my fave, Lauren Aquilina.

the song is kinda over. it's barely gaining 300k streams a day smh. a missed hit

TMZ
On 7/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, nooniebao said:

did she talk about any new music? she mentioned multiple time she was gonna drop new music soon and 5 months later.....

dangerousalex
12 hours ago, TMZ said:

did she talk about any new music? she mentioned multiple time she was gonna drop new music soon and 5 months later.....

most likely postponed to “push” Josslyn. and since that didn’t work now it’s back to the drawing board to wait for a few more months to get the budget to drop another 2/3 songs

lillavend3r

Ugh I hate that this did nothing for her:cries: at this point it wouldn't surprise if she get's dropped from Island, she got signed after i hate u, i love u smashed and hasn't had a single hit after it, her only charting single is the original version of ihu, ilu, and it peaked at #99:dancehall2:

TMZ
5 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Ugh I hate that this did nothing for her:cries: at this point it wouldn't surprise if she get's dropped from Island, she got signed after i hate u, i love u smashed and hasn't had a single hit after it, her only charting single is the original version of ihu, ilu, and it peaked at #99:dancehall2:

She does really well with streaming so they wont drop her. i mean she has 2 album tracks with over 50m spotify streams...who has that? the fact that they dont even promote her yet she brings in cash is a huge reason why theyll still keep ha.

7 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

most likely postponed to “push” Josslyn. and since that didn’t work now it’s back to the drawing board to wait for a few more months to get the budget to drop another 2/3 songs

no words honestly...she should at least have some collabs coming :rip:

TMZ

the song just hit 30m streams on spotify FINALLY :jonny6: