Jennifer Lawrence

Katy Perry - 'Smile'

popstickle

There’s a quote going round on Twitter that’s apparently in The Sunday Times (UK) interview with Katy today that mentions multiple features on Smile! :duca: 

“I can’t wait to reveal the artists that I collaborated with on my album which I know my fans will be very excited about, they are all very successful in their genres with a huge fanbase” - Katy on the Sunday Times

If it’s true, I think it’ll turn out to be Anitta and Lali as the way she talks about them sounds like they’re a different genre from her? But a gay can still dream about the rumoured Harry and Dua collabs :eli:

Cheap Thrills 9.0
14 minutes ago, popstickle said:

There’s a quote going round on Twitter that’s apparently in The Sunday Times (UK) interview with Katy today that mentions multiple features on Smile! :duca: 

“I can’t wait to reveal the artists that I collaborated with on my album which I know my fans will be very excited about, they are all very successful in their genres with a huge fanbase” - Katy on the Sunday Times

If it’s true, I think it’ll turn out to be Anitta and Lali as the way she talks about them sounds like they’re a different genre from her? But a gay can still dream about the rumoured Harry and Dua collabs :eli:

yeah, one account came up with a fake quote to get some attention :clown:

stan twitter is a disease

Edited by Cheap Thrills 9.0

popstickle
7 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

yeah, one account came up with a fake quote to get some attention :clown:

stan twitter is a disease

:chick3:...my first post on here and I fall for a fake quote :deadbanana2:thanks though, at least I won’t be disappointed when the track list is finally confirmed.

Cheap Thrills 9.0
10 minutes ago, popstickle said:

:chick3:...my first post on here and I fall for a fake quote :deadbanana2:thanks though, at least I won’t be disappointed when the track list is finally confirmed.

Don't worry too much about it.
Good to see you here, especially if you're a KatyClown. :hug:

gloamingtheplain

:ahh: OMG I'm probably late but the fact that the Never Really Over Lyric Video starts with a reference to a red clown nose being purchased :deadbanana2:

We knew the album shoot was done at this point, but the fact she was even telling us about the clown theme so early on :rip: 

popstickle
33 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Don't worry too much about it.
Good to see you here, especially if you're a KatyClown. :hug:

Thanks! :hug: Big KatyClown here, so excited for Smile :duca:

AbeHicks

It seems so far away

giphy.gif

usukhu

NRO is defo cracking 1m on the release day; its getting ~500k daily + and its the first song on the album

and the playlisted next official single could get 2m with a decent TTH promo or

maybe she'll playlist another song but push Smile with Diddy on Spotify,

in this case, the playlisted song could get 1.2m and Smile could get 1.7m

and for the album, we should be thankful for an 8 million streams on its first day and 20m on the first week,

if the material and the promo is good 10m on the first day is possible :flower:

Kayzan

Mark Ronson just hinted at a collab on her Instagram 

I bet he's on Not The End of the World

vRUlSEX.gif

Edited by Kayzan

usedtothis

Little over 3 hours until the first Smile Sunday

vRUlSEX.gif

Tistotal
7 hours ago, popstickle said:

so it was fake, that guy is always trying to get atenttion on twitter :deadbanana2:

katyslut

she better give us good info on todays livestream, I want a snippet please miss katy :celestial3:

CameraFlashes

you guys should ask her what is the second official single:deadbanana2:

DoubleRainbow!
1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

so it was fake, that guy is always trying to get atenttion on twitter :deadbanana2:

Don't really think he wants attention. More like a cheap strategy to get people hyped about Katy releases 

Kayzan

EebpU4jXgAENMo1.jpg

EebpVGTXgAArNd6.jpg

EebpVUJWoAA6gAx.jpg

The visuals :weeps: 

Tistotal
1 hour ago, CameraFlashes said:

you guys should ask her what is the second official single:deadbanana2:

they should ask her if cry about it later sounds like 365 or like NRO 

omg the second pic is her best since PRISM era :jonny5:

Edited by Tistotal

Kayzan
9 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

:ahh: OMG I'm probably late but the fact that the Never Really Over Lyric Video starts with a reference to a red clown nose being purchased :deadbanana2:

We knew the album shoot was done at this point, but the fact she was even telling us about the clown theme so early on :rip: 

Yeah, but we only noticed after some insiders came up with the clown theme info. We're the worst dealing with easter eggs lmao :skull:

Glass
9 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

proof that the song was always intended to be on the album and was not a schtick to get more SPS like the OKH like to think :clown:

also the tiki mug - harleys in hawaii

Glass

she's doing 5 different cd's and 5 different vinyls

one of the cover arts is fan art

Tistotal
Just now, Glass said:

she's doing 5 different cd's and 5 different vinyls

one of the cover arts is fan art

OMG YES I JUST HEARD IT

Tistotal

omg the new covers omg omg

wren

ALL NEW VINYLS AND CDS ON HER WEBSITE, ALL SO GOOD. 

Paddy

End of October. :rip:

Glass

you can shop them till thursday night :jonny:

I think #2 and #4 are my favourites, the #3's photo is cute but idk if it works as an album cover. #1 is totally great but it's too much for me