crf13

Brandy - 'B7'

Bey_Rihstan
1 hour ago, freejodi said:

so upset about this title damn :( ....would've preferred '7' if she wanted to just be lazy ...oh well 

2 hours ago, Love Drought said:

Uninspired album title, cute album cover. 

It’s really not lazy or  uninspired tho. You guys just don’t like it, which is fine. I’m not the biggest fan of it either but

B7 = Be7 = be complete. The number 7 symbolizes completion, spiritual awakening and synchronicity among other things. + it’s her 7th album. Brandy is a very spiritual person and she’s into numerology. Not sure if you guys follow her, but after battling depression, failed relationships, media scrutiny and a publicized legal battle Among other things, she’s finally in a good place. Mentally & physically. Everything has come full circle for her. I’d say it’s her most inspired title tbh 

sweetsexysavage

Oh my godddd. I didn't expect the album so soon. The cover is stunning imo.

Stepfon

The cover is stunning, the only problem is that the "7" should be to the right of the photo and not on her face.

PrettyHurts

I don't really like Baby Mama but I trust her so I'm excited

freejodi
16 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

It’s really not lazy or  uninspired tho. You guys just don’t like it, which is fine. I’m not the biggest fan of it either but

B7 = Be7 = be complete. The number 7 symbolizes completion, spiritual awakening and synchronicity among other things. + it’s her 7th album. Brandy is a very spiritual person and she’s into numerology. Not sure if you guys follow her, but after battling depression, failed relationships, media scrutiny and a publicized legal battle Among other things, she’s finally in a good place. Mentally & physically. Everything has come full circle for her. I’d say it’s her most inspired title tbh 

okay thats really cool but did she say that or is this just a fan theory ...all i heard from her is that the fans named the album b7 because its her 7th album ...nothing else. to me it feels 'lazy' & 'uninspired' bc multiple artists (little mix, junglepussy etc) have used the very same initial / album number formula

anyways....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXFpHkVHPE very excited for this & borderline :D

Love Drought
1 hour ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I'm not a stan but I'm not just a casual listener either, I know she's been through a lot but none of the interviews I've watched so far have even alluded to this but I'll take your word for it. :rip:

FantasyRide

I can’t wait :duca:

Listening to Full Moon at the moment..wow what a MOMENT. I don’t understand how it wasn’t just as huge as Never Say Never.

Bey_Rihstan
20 minutes ago, FantasyRide said:

Listening to Full Moon at the moment..wow what a MOMENT. I don’t understand how it wasn’t just as huge as Never Say Never.

Her daughter ruined the era

it was cut short :( 

FantasyRide
11 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Her daughter ruined the era

it was cut short :( 

The way All In Me, I Thought, and Love Wouldn’t Count Me Out were all robbed of their rightful spots at #1 on the Hot 100 :weeps: 

The Full Moon Remix is so good. 

Bey_Rihstan
1 hour ago, FantasyRide said:

The way All In Me, I Thought, and Love Wouldn’t Count Me Out were all robbed of their rightful spots at #1 on the Hot 100 :weeps: 

The Full Moon Remix is so good. 

Dhhdjd

there were so many potential hits on that album 

nothing, anybody and When you touch me would’ve slayed too. No idea who thought it was a good idea to release he is 

Abie Roy
1 hour ago, FantasyRide said:

Full moon was THAT album. Perfect from start to finish. Her vocals. The production. And the way every song flows from one to the next. Let me go listen to this masterpiece right now.

issgouding
Posted (edited)

my prayers are finally answered i tought she will never comeback :jonny6:

Edited by issgouding

jdmc219

I hope she releases another single before the album comes out, cuz Baby Mama still ain't doing it for me. :!ohno:

Hopefully, I prefer I Am More.

Monky_2405

Is Grovees Inc trustworthy?

KasioKas
4 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

Is Grovees Inc trustworthy?

idk who this is but he just confirmed

KasioKas
Posted (edited)

A RELEASE DATE?!?!?!?

@jdmc219 @Bey_Rihstan

Edited by KasioKas

jdmc219
1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

A RELEASE DATE?!?!?!?

@jdmc219 @Bey_Rihstan

Definitely July 31. It's pretty much everywhere.

Bey_Rihstan
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, KasioKas said:

A RELEASE DATE?!?!?!?

@jdmc219 @Bey_Rihstan

Borderline sounds terrible to me 

not excited for that song at all tbh 

bdbnd & yea we’ve had the release date since the Baby Mama MV

Edited by Bey_Rihstan

KasioKas
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Borderline sounds terrible to me 

not excited for that song at all tbh 

bdbnd & yea we’ve had the release date since the Baby Mama MV

how have you heard it is there a snip?

Edited by KasioKas

Bey_Rihstan
5 hours ago, KasioKas said:

how have you heard it is there a snip?

about 20 seconds in 

stephen1108
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

about 20 seconds in 

Wtf, where is the melody? How do people write a whole song, with zero melody? :deadbanana2: 

I’m looking forward to this album because I love Brandy, but I didn’t love Two Eleven and IDK if I’m gonna love this one from what I’ve heard 😕 

Edited by stephen1108

humbz

Two Eleven was everything. Such a solid modern r&b project. Bop after bop. Cant wait for this new album. 

MarilynMonroe
12 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

about 20 seconds in 

That’s not borderline....I think that maybe saving all my love......definitely not borderline though.

MarilynMonroe
Posted (edited)

these two are borderline

Edited by MarilynMonroe

MarilynMonroe
Posted (edited)

This song is no tomorrow and it sounds so damn good

Edited by MarilynMonroe