? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be fine with someone jumping onto the finale, though it's irrelevant because I've already accepted my bribe.

9 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

The way I still have no judging 

I'm starting my judging at 9:30PM CST :eddie:  

5 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Bring back a contestant and let's do another season

Maybe u should go back to a contestant 

5 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I feel like it's a bit late for that :/

:(

we're all just looking for connection

yeah we all want to be seen

i'm looking for someone who speaks my language

someone to ride this ride with me

:weeps::weeps: 

Seeing as I've finished judging, my time suddenly opens up quite a bit! As such, I am now hosting Season 7 of ATRL's Holy Trinity! There are two Platinum Hitlers in the judge spots, so we can build a nice circle jerk there. :fan: 

(I'm kidding, of course!)

15 minutes ago, Hug said:

Seeing as I've finished judging, my time suddenly opens up quite a bit! As such, I am now hosting Season 7 of ATRL's Holy Trinity! There are two Platinum Hitlers in the judge spots, so we can build a nice circle jerk there. :fan: 

But are you?

Just now, ceremonials said:

But are you?

I mean I'm just the host, I don't have power over the scores there. :foxaylove2: 

XbWVyxM.png

AURORA

Hmmm, I was in Wolverhampton for a gig and really only wanted somewhere to put my head down, but I didn't expect to find cheese & onion pasties and a chocolate eclair left in the chest of drawers from the previous occupant of the room. When I tried to complain, the man just said "did you know Michael Barrymore is in town?" Bizarre doesn't describe it! The duvet covers had *** burns in them and the room that my friends stayed in had blood stains on the carpet. Communal shower & toilets, only sinks in the room. Basically a doss house - avoid (although the location is good & central, you do have to put up with the gangs of hoodies hanging around outside the Spar opposite).

JACKSON

I visited this restaurant last night with my husband. We chose it in a sea of other restaurants as it had a chic exterior but this is all that is good about it. We ordered 2 gin and tonics as we reviewed the menu. When they arrived, I noticed there was something floating in my drink. The restaurant is quite dark inside and I looked to see if there was anything similar in my husbands drink- there wasn't. On closer inspection I noticed to my horror that it was actually a dead cockroach floating in my drink. I was totally horrified and could not quite believe it! My husband showed it to the waitress who look shocked and went off to replace it. We swiftly left - there was no way we were eating there given this.
Please don't be fooled by this restaurants chic looks. I dread to think what the kitchens look like. Please stay clear.

GABRIEL

I would advise to never go here, however hungry you are, however convenient it seems. The food is low quality and over priced. I think they prey on the tourists... I had a terrible experience here with a jacket potato. How can you get a simple jacket wrong I hear you ask. Well, cook it earlier in the day and try to reheat it and see where you get. Although I sent it back, discretely and politely telling them it was cold and stone like...I received another in the same condition, with very bad grace. At this point, my boyfriend had realised his burger was no GBK, more pressed gristle. My next jacket came and I descended with enthusiasm. CRUNCH. What was that? Oh! a rusty screw, of course! Most of the patrons saw my horror and left. The staff still expected me to pay for our meals, which of course we didn't...burger being abandoned and screw being chewed. After an email to the company who own this delightful establishment, we were offered a free meal there. Without drinks. Unless you like metal (rusty) in your food then avoid at all costs. If the incident had been handled with finesse then perhaps I wouldn't be so scathing. But as it is...I value my insides.

Ok, let me start judging for real. C u in the finals and/or grammy noms tonighttttt

Wut is this discussion of Grammy noms tonight did I miss something 

15 minutes ago, Temporal said:

Wut is this discussion of Grammy noms tonight did I miss something 

When are they coming then??????

ok i tried judging, cant focus. ill be going home tomorrow so who knows when ill be done!

3 hours ago, Hug said:

Promoting this! Rumour has it there's a really exciting new judge. Wonder who that could be? :fan:

Also mess @swiftie13 I was SO confused reading that at first.

2 hours ago, ceremonials said:

When are they coming then??????

During the finale bitch

1 hour ago, Temporal said:

During the finale bitch

Mess

Is this how they were last year? Or are the winners revealed later?