? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Ready for R5 :flower: 

same :flower: 

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

nHFIoQP.gifnHFIoQP.gif

Edited by jpow

2 hours ago, SaintWest said:

Congrats to everyone. :clap3:

I'm gonna need all the help from ya'll I can get this round. I don't know what I'm doing wrong every week. If it's not one thing, it's the other. I'm compiling a list of all my rihviews from the past few rounds so I can try and narrow in on what's not clicking with the judges.

I don't even care about placing top 3 or top 5, I just want to be able to score decently. :dancehall:

If you need any help you can always pm me! :biggrin:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

The fact that this is making a comeback and coming thru as NEWTRLs first HIT GIF, well mayyyyybeeeeh 

nHFIoQP.gif

it's happening!

Mess

I just googled the lyrics

Text: Ba-da-da-da-da, ba-da-da-da-da-da / Ba-da-da-da-da, ba-da-da-da-da-da / Ba-da-da-da-da, ba-da-da-da-da-da / Ba-da-da-da-da, ba-da-da-da-da-da

Educate & read us Queen Baby Spice!

nHFIoQP.gif

Edited by Lifeline

The challenge is really quite a simple one but it'll be interesting hopefully because it's one of the things that is most often pointed out and talked about in critiques. It'll be intriguing to remove this aspect and see what happens, I think

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

The challenge is really quite a simple one but it'll be interesting hopefully because it's one of the things that is most often pointed out and talked about in critiques. It'll be intriguing to remove this aspect and see what happens, I think

Make a song without rhymes?