? DIAMOND HIT ? Farewell / Next Season Announcement pg.328 ?

fountain

Sooooo here's something. Right now we're down to three judges. I have a couple of options in going forward which are pretty equal to me so I thought I'd share and see what you all think,

Mainly it could go one of two ways - we continue with a remaining panel of three, or I look for a replacement judge. The problem in having just three is obviously less reviews and whatnot and the problem with looking for somebody new is that the candidate pool is predominantly either people who have been eliminated or people who haven't had much involvement in this season, thus it's hard to find somebody I'm confident in picking - so it's a toss up.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Jackson

• Temporal

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a judge coming in with a fresh perspective would actually be good for the game. It's what happened when you came in last season, and I really appreciated your take on things.

1 minute ago, Hug said:

I had two ideas, but like idk if you want either of them!

I remember the one but let a hoe know

Well, the thing here is that we've had a lot of critiques during the season. And to have a new judge would be good, since it's a new perspective and that means more learning for us to polish our songwriting skills. 

The only inconvenient that I see is that we're down to top 10 and look, I know what Pears wants from my songs, I know what Hunter wants, I know what Hug wants. But we would be totally unfamiliar with what the new judge wants. I think they could be doing reviews without counting their scores only for this round just to get to know the expectations from this new judge because if we do something that they consider a misstep, our score could drop because of it. But I say yes for the new judge!

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

mess which judge quit :cupid: 

I think pears fired someone :cupid::cupid::cupid: 

Anyway I think a new judge would be great. I'm fine with an eliminated contestant. Maybe they'll pull a pears and host next season 

The way I legitimately thought someone was fired. :cupid: 

I'm not a **** stirrer, promise. Just someone who lacks reading comprehension.

3 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

Oh great. A new judge to disappoint.

Hopefully he isn't as disappointing! 

11 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Hopefully he isn't as disappointing! 

What could be more disappoint as!