A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Ellie Goulding - 'Brightest Blue'

GustavoBardusco

St. Francis

How Deep Is Too Deep really should’ve been a single. It’s in the vein of Side A, but still pop enough to smash. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• GRMusic

• thatsmydemi

• BlackoutZone

KeshasFansRose

This album goes tf off in the car. One minute I'm bopping and getting my life, the next I'm ready to pull over, sob and continue getting my life

rihannabiggestfan
19 hours ago, St. Francis said:

How Deep Is Too Deep really should’ve been a single. It’s in the vein of Side A, but still pop enough to smash. 

Hopefully it's not too late :rip:

rihannabiggestfan
1 hour ago, jpow said:

Tides really goes off :jonny:

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: it does. The absolute BOP (that yet still has artistry!) that Side A needed, very refreshing 

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

The album survived for a 2nd week at BB200 

Thank You Jesus 

#141 (-112) tho :dancehall2: It won't stay for a third week I fear. I guess it had it coming with the lack of organized promo :!ohno:

goldstargay

I hate that this masterpiece is getting slept on b/c of the flop single choices, honestly this is her best album.

skyandground
10 hours ago, Anthurium said:

#141 (-112) tho :dancehall2: It won't stay for a third week I fear. I guess it had it coming with the lack of organized promo :!ohno:

What's happening?

She is even also freefalling in her home country UK? :dancehall2:

Apple Music UK

150    -14    Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue 

I think the singles really turned the GP off...

OT: 

Brightest Blue is one of the best album closers this year. A song! :jonny5:

On 8/4/2020 at 12:12 AM, Something said:

I really believe that  era has ended, a pity because the album is wonderful and had a lot of potential :ace:

I’m one of her biggest fans, it is a solid body of work. I hope to god this is the end so we can put this chapter To bed and get on with a decent rolllout next time round.

23 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

I’m one of her biggest fans, it is a solid body of work. I hope to god this is the end so we can put this chapter To bed and get on with a decent rolllout next time round.

had several songs on the side A potential to be worked on, deserved at least one video clip

I hate how this amazing album is being slept on. If her label handled things differently this could have done so much better. The fact there's not even a current single being pushed :hoetenks: at least the album went #1 in the UK...

I took a break from this album after folklore was released but I listened to it twice today and it's even stronger than I remember. Definitely top 2 in her discography along with Halcyon, but I appreciate how the production is more toned down on BB. Woman + Bleach took some time to grow on me but they're fantastic. :clap3:

On 8/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, KeshasFansRose said:

This album goes tf off in the car. One minute I'm bopping and getting my life, the next I'm ready to pull over, sob and continue getting my life

TEA 

18 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

I took a break from this album after folklore was released but I listened to it twice today and it's even stronger than I remember. Definitely top 2 in her discography along with Halcyon, but I appreciate how the production is more toned down on BB. Woman + Bleach took some time to grow on me but they're fantastic. :clap3:

Bleach is such a highlight for me omg.

Love the album but I’m ready for a deluxe version now :wap: