Jump to content

Boys Love


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JonginBey

    4099

  • Mix

    4067

  • touya kinomoto

    3965

  • ALA

    2971

Top Posters In This Topic

Almighty Gaga
16 hours ago, lepetitmonstr said:

ITSAY though  :WAP:

Just finished ep 2 and whew :WAP:

 

11 hours ago, Milk said:

JUST FINISHED WATCHING I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU

 

WHY HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS MASTERPIECE?????

 

ANY OTHER RECOS LIKE THIS SERIES? I DON'T LIKE CRINGEY THAI BL SERIES. THIS SERIES LITERALLY RUINED ME

ITABS its continuous acclaim :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty Gaga
8 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Next month could be a collapse I fear

 

 

I don't think Gameboys 2's date is confirmed yet, but if both GB2 and ITSAY2 are released the same week

 

a0c8bb4995335efaa6e58d799d65c568.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey

Yeah, I don’t think Gameboys 2 premieres that day. It’s just the one-year anniversary date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique

Elikoy dominance starts three days after my birthday

 

best gift ever!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

What is this mess on a straight series ma'am? :giraffe:

 

 

:bibliahh: doctor is si hot:flame::allears:

Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
31 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

What is this mess on a straight series ma'am? :giraffe:

 

 

A leading man who knows how to lead :clap3: We have to stan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CitizenX

Watched all available episodes of H4 Close to u, at first I was bored as F but it got much better with each episode, now I kinda like it:fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

What is this mess on a straight series ma'am? :giraffe:

 

 

Serving beginning of a **** :deadbanana4:

 

The doctor is cute though, is he part of the gay couple? :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside
1 minute ago, ALA said:

Serving beginning of a **** :deadbanana4:

 

The doctor is cute though, is he part of the gay couple? :giraffe:

No. From what I told the doctor was the part of main lead straight couple on the straight series:giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, discreetinside said:

No. From what I told the doctor was the part of main lead straight couple on the straight series:giraffe:

Oh. We will not watch then. :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty Gaga
2 minutes ago, ALA said:

Oh. We will not watch then. :giraffe:

:deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside
On 4/19/2021 at 9:23 PM, Mix said:

Okay at first I thought it was a r*pe scene but it turned out to be a tickling session 

 

 

 

The way The Miracle of Teddy Bear being 1000 Star'd (but understandable due to Miss Rona) and sharing some similarities with KinnPorsche and to less extent 1000 Stars.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Almighty Gaga

Nobleman Ryu's wedding is cute and funny. It'll probably end up being low-tier among the Korean shows though like Mr. Heart.

 

 

Now for the actual historical show, watched the first 3 episodes of Word Honor and as expected, not disappointed. China always comes through :clap3:

Edited by Almighty Gaga
Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey

‘His’ now has a Viki page with the trailer included. Looks like it’ll available on there any day now @Mix :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
lepetitmonstr
9 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The way The Miracle of Teddy Bear being 1000 Star'd (but understandable due to Miss Rona) and sharing some similarities with KinnPorsche and to less extent 1000 Stars.

 

 

YAASSSS:WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dabunique said:

Elikoy dominance starts three days after my birthday

 

best gift ever!!!!!

Same birthday week? 
jqs6Mta.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished A Tale of Thousand Stars. It was so damn cute :jonny2: One can only hope to find love like that in real life :weeps:  

 

It doesn’t top I Told Sunset About You or Addicted but it’s in my top ranks. Can anyone recommend me other good BLs with Earth or Mix?? Also, anyone know if they’ll make a season 2 for A Tale of Thousand Stars? 

Edited by Kukai
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2021 at 4:33 AM, Milk said:

JUST FINISHED WATCHING I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU

 

WHY HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS MASTERPIECE?????

 

ANY OTHER RECOS LIKE THIS SERIES? I DON'T LIKE CRINGEY THAI BL SERIES. THIS SERIES LITERALLY RUINED ME

 

On 4/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, lepetitmonstr said:

ITSAY though  :WAP:

Just finished ep 2 and whew :WAP:

The immaculate taste! :jonny5: ITSAY is a timeless masterpiece. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
WeFoundWill
12 hours ago, discreetinside said:

What is this mess on a straight series ma'am? :giraffe:

 

 

I-

 

Thailand never fails to serve a kii

Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
1 hour ago, Kukai said:

I just finished A Tale of Thousand Stars. It was so damn cute :jonny2: One can only hope to find love like that in real life :weeps:  

 

It doesn’t top I Told Sunset About You or Addicted but it’s in my top ranks. Can anyone recommend me other good BLs with Earth or Mix?? Also, anyone know if they’ll make a season 2 for A Tale of Thousand Stars? 

If I remember correctly, 1000 Stars is Mix’s first series. As for Earth, it’s his best series as a leading man, though he hasn’t had a lot of main roles in general. There is another great series that he was in as a supporting character though. It’s called Theory of Love. Highly recommend. No word on a 1000 Stars sequel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dabunique said:

Stop right there. 
 

superb acting from Kokoy and great eye candy from Alex

 

19 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Okay the storylines might not be the tea for some but we have Miss Kokoy and Miss Alex taking in charge of the Acting and Eye Candy department respectively what's not to loved? :giraffe:

it's a 3/5 from me at least and i think i did review it before, it feel cramped :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...