Jump to content

Boys Love


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JonginBey

    3951

  • touya kinomoto

    3897

  • Mix

    3795

  • ALA

    2886

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Not miss Turbo standing on a plank to make him tall :deadbanana:

 

 

I can't watch this omg :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
WeFoundWill

The pace of character development in Y Destiny :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

The pace of character development in Y Destiny :deadbanana2:

Is it bad? I'm only watching for Miss Chap :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
WeFoundWill
Just now, Mix said:

Is it bad? I'm only watching for Miss Chap :giraffe:

I'm collapsing at the visuals. It's cheesy as hell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I'm collapsing at the visuals. It's cheesy as hell.

I'll take it and remember to put him in your list for the BL King rate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside

Okay what was this Chap payola :deadbanana4:

 

I need more reasons to include ha on my BL King list :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
WeFoundWill
35 minutes ago, Mix said:

I'll take it and remember to put him in your list for the BL King rate 

I fear I have to

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Okay what was this Chap payola :deadbanana4:

 

I need more reasons to include ha on my BL King list :giraffe:

2 on-going BL projects and 1 to come soon. Visual! Flirtatious acting, not scared to put his tongue in another man’s mouth. What not to LOVE?? :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside
2 hours ago, Mix said:

I can't watch this omg :deadbanana4:

I can see Miss 4wheels wasn't that tall after all, and apparently he's with the Engineering co and that make it worse because the other was very tall. And also I feel like Miss Bhu would be one of my fave BL actor depend on his performance on Nitiman.

Edited by discreetinside
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

I can see Miss 4wheels wasn't that tall after all, and apparently he's with the Engineering co and that make it worse because the other was very tall. And also I feel like Miss Bhu would be one of my fave BL actor depend on his performance on Nitiman.

You know this show is going to be panned right :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique

Chap is dat man. 
 

I watched da first episode of Y Destiny and I wish I was dat ugly guy he is paired up with

 

Chap  is always in his face with no respect for personal space 😂 

 

jus a few weeks I was wondering why they weren’t using him in LW and now we have an overload of him and I want more

 

anxiously waiting for Tuxedo to start 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Chap is dat man. 
 

I watched da first episode of Y Destiny and I wish I was dat ugly guy he is paired up with

 

Chap  is always in his face with no respect for personal space 😂 

 

jus a few weeks I was wondering why they weren’t using him in LW and now we have an overload of him and I want more

 

anxiously waiting for Tuxedo to start 

We need to payola him even more :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique
10 minutes ago, Mix said:

We need to payola him even more :giraffe:

ugh he's jus soooo dreamy

Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique

can we discuss Lovely Writer

 

Spoiler

aaaaaw da backstory ... they've loved each other since kids ... finally Gene giving into his feelings and Nubsib jus bein a horny mess ... i see this bitch is pressed as hell because of Gene & Nubsib ... go get Mohk, u kno he kisses better ... and can we say these kisses are everything ... 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside
5 hours ago, Mix said:

You know this show is going to be panned right :giraffe:

I mean it may have similar situation like that panned Tonhon Chonlatee where most of the supporting characters were miles better than the leads :giraffe:

 

But anyway I have no expectation on Nitiman in general except for KaownahTurbo, 4wheels, and Bhu.

Link to post
Share on other sites
dabunique
7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Ugh Miss Rona strike again.

 

 

 

 

1000 Stars gets pushed another year tea

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...